7 - That One Month Chance

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(Gikwang’s POV)

“Oppa…” She called out and I look at her in an instant. Her beautiful eyes were now swollen because of Junhyung. “I…want to eat…cook me something” She said, giving me a weak smile as she held her tummy.

The two of us went outside to the kitchen and I took a pack of ramyeon. “Oppa…you only have ramyeon?”

I don’t really know how to cook. Hyunseung was always the one to cook food for us whenever we have some free time. So don’t blame me if I can’t cook anything but this!

“Then __-ah…do you want to order food outside?” *Yeah…let’s just eat outside…* I thought but she just shook her head. “I want the one you cooked for me oppa. Whether it’s ramyeon or not. Arraji?”

After I finally cooked the ramyeon, I served it on the table and she quickly put noodles on her bowl. “Yah…eat like a girl, you’re messy~”

“Yah oppa, don’t stare at me like that.” She said, but I just can’t help myself not to look at her. She’s so enchanting, like she’s a goddess. “___” I called out, as I remember something all of a sudden.

“I, Lee Gikwang is now dating Kang ___”

Everyone was surprised of it. Mir, Yoseob, and Dongwoon were laughing because ___ almost spit the food inside to Cheondeung. Hyosung gave her a glass of water. "Lee Gikwang! I never agree to anything!" Jae-in held her hand. "___, why not give Gikwang oppa a chance? You know, everyone deserves a chance, right?" I looked at her and then an idea went into my head. "3 months! NO! 1 month! Just give me a month! If I can't make you fall for me in a month, I'd back off!" I know that everyone was taken aback by my request, well it was too sudden. "1 month."

But because she left the country, I didn’t have the chance to prove her that I really love her.

____________

She looked at me, quite confused. She might’ve forgotten about it already. “What one month?” *She did forget…* “That one month you haven’t given to me because you left Korea two years ago.”

She then stopped eating her food and look at me. “Do you…still like me oppa?” I look down on my food so that I can hide my blushing cheeks. “Do you…?” She asked again.

“I…still love all…all the things about you…even until right now” I confessed.

I tried to forget everything about her for the past two years, but I just can’t. Everytime I’ll hear each one of them comforting Junhyung about her, I have this strange feeling in my heart. I’ve always love her. From the time that I saw her in that concert, until now, I still do.

“but you do know that I like Junhyung….”

“Like our agreement before…one month. Give me one month to make your heart waver…if it didn’t work out, I’ll back off.”

“Oppa…”
“Please ___. Give me that chance…please…” I begged.

(No One’s POV)

“Kwangiieeeeee!”

The door opened, revealing eleven guys and three girls. Yeah, MBLAQ, BEAST, and the three girls, with the other one clinging onto Junhyung tightly. *They really know how to spoil the moment* Gikwang sighed.

“Oh ___! You’re here!” G.O. said pointing at you. “…but what are you doing with those men’s clothes and why is Gikwang hyung not wearing any shirt?” Mir stupidly asked, followed by Yoseob’s dirty mind. “You did i—“

You shook your hands. “Ani!...we were both wet because of the rain when we got here. Oppa lend me clothes so that I won’t catch a cold…as for him…”

“I…” Gikwang started. “RAMYEON!!!” You thanked Dongwoon in your mind for being a er for food.

_________________________________