6 - Why not me?

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(No One’s POV)

*Oh.My.God.*

You ran towards him, with a towel wrapped around your body. You shook his body, but you got no response from him. You found a bathroom near you and wore it. You tried to carry Gikwang to a room even if he’s too heavy for you. *So..hmffvy!* You thought as you bite your lips while carrying him into a room.

When you’ve carried him to that room, whom you supposed to be his room, you lay him on the bed and covered him with a blanket since he’s not wearing any shirt.

You went back inside the bathroom and wear the clothes he gave you awhile ago. It was big, but it wasn’t too loose either. After that, you made your way into their kitchen and searched for some tea or coffee. When you found the tea, and made two cups of hot tea—one for you, and one for him.

You then went back to the room where Gikwang was in, and sat on a chair near the window.

Later on, you heard something ringing. *It must be oppa’s phone…* You thought as you searched for his phone. You found it on his bed and look at the caller’s ID. “J…Junhyung”

You hesitated to answer it but then, you thought that maybe the reason why he’s calling is because they’re looking for him. You answered it.

“YAH LEE GIKWANG! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

“O..oppa” *Wait. Did I just call him ‘oppa’?!*

“WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT’RE YOU DOING WITH—DON’T TELL ME HE’S—“ *Dirty minded jerk…*

“Yah. Stop jumping into conclusions and listen to me.”

“Who are you?”

“This is Kang ___ and I’m with Gikwang oppa. He’s on the bed right now and—“
“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU G—“
“Shut up, will you? He’s not feeling well and is resting on the bed. We didn’t do anything so stop jumping into conclusions with that dirty mind of yours!”

“Why is he unconscious?” *and how did he end up with you?* He added in his mind.

“A long story, and I have no time to tell it to you!” You said, hanging up.

--

You were feeling bored because it’s been an hour since Gikwang became unconscious and up until now, he’s still not awake. You stand up, walk here and there at his room, until you found someone’s IPOD.

You opened the IPOD, and found a stolen picture of you as its wallpaper. *Whose IPOD is this?* You clicked the music icon and the last song that was played was the song entitled ‘Because I miss you’. You put on the earpiece in your ears and click the ‘play’ button.

Later on, you found yourself crying. You don’t know whose voice it was, but one thing is for sure. It moved your heart. Both the lyrics and the voice moved your heart.

You suddenly felt someone’s hand on your shoulder. “___, gwaenchana?” Gikwang asked as he kneel in front of you. “Oppa…J…Junhyung…I love him…” You confessed as you cry even more. Gikwang was dumbfounded, and did nothing but to pull you into a hug, so you’d feel comfort.

“I’m so…so stupid for not confessing to him earlier…” He started to strike your hair. “Shh…don’t say anything and just cry it out…to let the pain..hm?” He said.

Well, he actually said that for his sake. Those words that were coming out from your mouth was hurting him. It was killing him.

“I love Junhyung…but…but…”

*No __...stop it… Why…why not me?*