8 - Bad Dojoon?

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(No One’s POV)
Dongwoon ran over to the food followed by Yoseob and Mir. “I’ll be going home.” You said.

“Yah, stay for awhile ___-ah.” Yoseob said after swallowing the noodles.

“Yeah __, you should atleast catch up with them and with us. Besides, I missed my childhood bestfriend.” Joon said as you chuckle.

“Yah oppa, Hyosung unnie might get jealous…besides, these clothes aren’t comfortable.”

“Yah ___, why would I get jealous? I’m better than you!” Hyosung said jokingly as Hyuna sensed something. “Besides, it’s all in the past, right __? And I know that Joon oppa really loves me now.”

(Hyuna’s POV)

Is there something among those three? I need to know all of those things…maybe I can get some information that’ll make Junhyung oppa hate this ___ girl or the other way around.

“Yah __-ah…can’t you stay a little longer?” Junhyung oppa pleaded.

I was surprised with Junhyung oppa. I looked at him, and found him looking at ___ with the eyes of a man looking at the girl she love. It was the eyes of a man that never looked at me as a woman.

What is with her that I don’t have for oppa to look at her like that?! For the other BEAST oppas and MBLAQ oppas to be so attached to her?

(No One’s POV)

You looked at Junhyung and then to the others, then sat on the couch. “I’m not doing this because you asked me to stay” You said, crossing your arms.

You did some catching up with BEAST, MBLAQ and with your two girl-friends. But most especially, Yoseob caught up with you, because of all people in BEAST’s dorm, he was the one that kept on asking this and that, along with Mir and Joon.

Later on, Dojoon went out of his room. “___, don’t you think it’s now late, and you need to leave now?”

He was obviously chasing you out. You saw Hyuna smirking at you, and MBLAQ, together with Hyosung, Jae-in, and Junhyung looked at him for he was being harsh to you. “Yah Dojoon-ah, don’t you th—“ You cut off Joon’s sentence by standing.

“Y..yeah, maybe I should. I mean..it’s quite late too for me to hang around here. I’ll meet you guys again next time.”

“But ___...yah Dojoon, let her stay for awhile.” Junhyung begged.

“A…ani. I really need to leave since I have something on tomorrow morning. So I think I really need to go now.” You said as you left the scene.