The Memories that I've made with you....

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(Your POV)

Finally, the time for us to meet again came. “Annyeong BEAST oppas and..err..uhh..Junhyung.” I greeted as if I still treat Junhyung like my greatest enemy. All of them greeted me back. All, except for Dojoon oppa. I don’t know why, but I have this feeling that I’m not welcomed by him, but then I shrugged the thought.

Later on, someone hooked her arms with Junhyung’s from his back. I was surprised—okay, and a little jealous..happy?! “Oppa~what do we have here?!~” The girl asked with a cute voice. She faced me and glared at me. That was when I remembered that she was the ‘Hyuna’ Mir was talking to awhile ago.

“Oppa..is this stupid girl bothering you?! YAH! Didn’t I—“ Junhyung stopped her.

“___, when did you come back?”

“Just yesterday.”

“omo! ___ looks even more beautiful than before!” Yoseob praised as he pinch my cheeks.

“I want to introduce Hyuna. She’s the current girlfriend of Junhyung” Dojoon aloofly said.

I look at that Hyuna who was smirking at me, and then look at Junhyung. Then that was the time when I felt like there was thousands of knives stabbing my heart, making my knees to tremble. I wanted to say something but the only thing that came out from my mouth was “Oh…”

*Stupid Fool…I’m late to confess my feelings to someone I love…again…*

(No One’s POV)

“H…hey Jae, I think I have to go. Just tell the oppas that I’m sorry for leaving earlier.” You said, not wanting to look at the couple. “Aish…wae?!” You look at her and managed to smile. “Well, I heard that Myungsoo is a well-known artist in Seoul. We decided to meet at 2pm and it’s almost 2pm. So…I’mma go! Bye~” You lied.

Myungsoo, becoming an artist is true. He’s a singer in a group called ‘Infinite’. And meeting with Myunsoo at 2pm is a lie. You just said that for them to let you off. “Yah, is Myungsoo-ssi your boyfriend?” Hyosun asked. “A..ani! He’s a good friend of mine.”

That was true. Myunsoo has always been supportive to you, especially when you’re troubled in the Philippines. In fact, whenever you’re troubled, you’ll call him and talk with him until you become aware of the time.

He did confessed to you, and offered his heart to you once, but then you refused him right away because you only see him as your big brother, though the two of you are just in the same age. Though you rejected him as a lover, your closeness as the best of friends was never forgotten.

“Omo…why do you have to leave so sudden?” Hyunseung pouted.

“Mian oppa… I’ll catch up with you guys some other time”

As soon as you left the place, you ran off to the park and sat on a bench under a huge tree and hugged your knees. You hid your face, and slowly you let the tears off from your eyes. Soon, pictures of Hyuna with Junhyung appeared in your mind.

Later on, you felt the raindrops falling on your skin. *Great… It’s like history repeats itself as you remember the thing two years ago wherein you wet to the park to let the pain come out from your heart because you found out that Joon got a girlfriend, which is not you. Though you’re already happy with who is he with now.

*Remembering it is like remembering Junhyung* You thought as a flashback came into your mind.

 

     "You're a b2ty right?" I just nod to him. "J..Junhyung.." was all I could say right now.. "So you're asking me how this shirt costs right?". I was just looking at him shocked that I just shouted at my favorite member in BEAST. "What if I told you that there's only one of this in the world? How could you replace it? huh?". *What the heck, he's getting on my nerves. Did he just nag?* I stand up straight ready to open my mouth. "What the hell? I've said sorry sincerely earlier, why don't you just let it go?"

______________________

"Hey fat girl, I thought you're going?" He said as I frowned.

      *FAT GIRL?! YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE WHO TOLD ME THAT JERK!*. I thought as he was really getting into my nerves now. Suddenly, Dongwoon called Junhyung's name getting his attention, he look at them.

______________________

I was about to get something out from my pocket when I noticed that I was just wearing a big shirt that is maybe an inch before my knees.  I tried my hardest to be calm, but I can’t. All of them were looking at Junhyung with a ‘he-did-it’ look as we started to argue with each other because I didn’t want to thank him for taking care of me.

______________________

I stopped walking to hear what Junhyung will say. He said that I dropped the bracelet Joon oppa gave me, and with that, I cried. I can’t control my feelings that time and just cried in front of my greatest enemy. Later on, I was pulled into him and felt his warmth and comfort. "Shhh.. don't cry.. I can listen to your problems if you want to tell it to me but..if you don't want to...Fine!..It's not like I care for you" In some unexplainable reason, I smiled at his words.

________________________

I was about to drink the beer when all of a sudden, I heard a flush from my bathroom. It can't be Jae-in because she'd be out for the week, and she'd text me if ever she cancelled her trip to her parents' house. I was nervous, but still, I need to check who the hell is using my bathroom. *I just hope it's not some burglars*

I was about to twist the doorknob when it suddenly opened. There was the guy I hate the most, standing in front of me - Yong Junhyung.

_______________________

It was a picnic day and we all decided to go to the Han River. I was walking on the grass when I accidentally stepped on a broken glass. Junhyung ran over to me and touched my foot, as he asks me if I can still walk. I tried to, but I can’t. He carried me, bridal style and washed my wounded foot with clean water. “I like this Junhyung better, than the Junhyung I’m always bickering with.”

________________________

 They were all having fun at the beach so I think of just leaving because I don't find my happiness here, I'm more happy with playing the kids in the orphanage. So here I am now in the middle of leaving like a ninja, but then, someone grabbed my arm from the back *Crap!..* I looked behind me to see a jerk holding my hand. The jerk under the name of Yong Junhyung.

"You're not leaving." He stated, not letting go of my hand.

 

"Why can't I?" I pushed his hand away but then he pulled me into him as I felt his lips into mine. I pushed his body away from me and slapped him. "Mwohaneun Geoya?!" I glared at him. "S..sorry" He said as I walk away from him. I was walking to the orphanage when I felt someone stalking me. I look behind me and found that same jerk following me.

______________________

 

It was already evening and you were busy experimenting something to the cake. You wanted it to be unique so you were experimenting on it when suddenly; the face of that Yong Junhyung appeared in your mind. You physically slapped your face. *No ___! Wake up! You're not going to like a jerk!*

______________________

We sat on a huge rock at the beach. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I asked him why he always appears in situations that I really need someone to rely on, but he just gave me a nonsense answer. "Stop it." I told him as he looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Stop acting so good to me......I.......might fall for you."

I was taken aback with what he told me after my last statement. "I'll catch you with my two arms." He said

______________________

 

You cried even more because of that memory. The rain started to fall hard and you’re now wet because of that rain. Later on, the rain stopped but you can still hear the rain fall. You look up and were surprised to see ‘him’ also wet due to the rain, but he was still standing there holding an umbrella for you.

__________________________________

Quite long chapter ... 

Sorry for the slow update:(

and and.....

subscribe and comment :)