She's wearing something revealing?

The Idol Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL] [HIATUS: 2 weeks]

 

(Your POV)

The next day, after settling some of my things, I decided to stroll around outside. *I miss this Korean breeze*. I stretched out my arms as I spotted the Ice Cream Parlor. “Ahjussi, can I please have a scoop of a pistachio flavor?” I said as I gave him my payment.

“One chocolate flavor please.” *I know that voice* The ahjussi gave me my ice cream, and I look at the guy beside me. *Omo! Mir oppa!* I stare at him and he look at me and smiled. “Annyeong, do you want some signature?” He asked. He definitely doesn’t remember me anymore. I pout in front of him.

“Oppa, forgot about me already?” He examined my face and later on, hugged me. “Omo ___! You’re Kang __! I missed you! You’re Kang ___, right?!” Seriously, if I’m not Kang ___ as he predicted he’ll be embarrassed. I mean, he hugged me first before he assured that I’m ____. “Yah.. oppa!” He let go of me and calmed down.

“YAH! How can you not contact us and what’s gotten into you?!” He eyed me head to toe. “Yah, how dare you show off your tummy like that?!” He asked. Right, I forgot that I was wearing a hanging shirt, revealing my flat stomach. “Wae? I thought you like revealing clothes?” I teased as he blushed.

The two of us decided to take a walk first but then, I bumped into someone that made my ice cream disappear. Well, it accidentally fell into someone’s shirt. “I’m sorry..” I apologized as I took a tissue out of my bag and wiped it off but then she pushed my hands away. “YAH!” She yelled. “Hyuna?” Mir said. The girl just smiled at him, but frowned when she faced me.

“I’d let you go off this time, but if ever I see your face again, I’ll screw you!” She said as she walks off. “Oppa, you know her?” I asked. “She’s Hyuna. A singer too” *A singer? Oh, okay?* “__, I have to go now, but do you want to come?” He asked. “Sure. Oh, oppa, is Jae-in and G.O oppa dating now?”

“Of course. Though they tried to hide it before. I really envy them”

“Then go and get a girlfriend!”

----

(No One’s POV)

The two of you went to their shooting location and everyone was looking at the two of you. Later on, Mir waved his hand. You look to the direction where he was waving at and where you two are heading then smiled. There was Jae-in and G.O., Hyosung and Joon, and of course Cheondeung and Seungho. “Hyungg!”

“Hey M—who’s that girl with you? You got yourself a girlfriend?” Seungho asked, eyeing you. “Do we look good?” Mir asked earning a slap on the tummy from you. “YAH KANG ___!” He yelled, making everyone surprised and at the same time, happy.

They all had the same reaction. “____!” She walked over to you and hugged you as tight as she can. “Yah, how could you not contact anyone from us? That’s 2 years!” You chuckled and patted her back. “Meanie.” She mumbled.

“YOU! GIVE OUR ___ BACK! HOW COULD YOU WEAR SOMETHING SO REVEALING?!” Joon yelled with a worry of a big brother.

“Unnie! How are you? Did this guy made fun of you?! Tell me! I’ll punch him right away!” You said, not bothering of what Joon yelled. Hyosung shook her head and chuckled.

All of you had a little chit-chat first, catching up with one another. “oh what’s this shooting all about? A music video?” You asked. “Ani.” G.O replied. “We’re going to collaborate with BEAST for a CF and we’re filming it today. You have to watch, arasseo?” Your heart skipped a beat. *I’m going to meet BEAST again after a long time.. I’m going to meet him again.* You thought.

_____________________________________

2nd Update...:)