Caught (Continued)

A Romance in Seoul

Thankfully it wasn't the reporters chasing us who caught us, it was just his manager and Haneul Unnie, who I had become close with in college. We quickly said our goodbyes, and I turned to leave with Haneul Unnie. Later as I approached the checkout counter with Unnie, I recieved a text from him telling me that he would text me later about a make-up date so that he could continue showing me around Seoul. I smiled to myself as I read the text, and when I looked up, I saw him a few rows over talking with his manager. I smiled to myself and thought about the amazing day we had just spent together.

Our date consisted of him showing me around Seoul and the different places where he likes to spend his free time when he isn’t sleeping. I am in disbelief that I actually had a date with this amazing boy who I never thought in a million years would know who I am. He is this perfect Korean boy who makes my heart race. It feels as if this was all a dream and I am about to face the harsh reality of waking up. I do in fact text him later and we talk about our day together. He asks if I got home okay and I in return ask him the same thing. I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart is racing with joy I felt so happy and I felt like jumping up and down with joy. I am so thankful to Unnie for introducing us; when I first took notice of him I was stunned. He is such an amazing person, I was speechless and nervous thinking that guys like him would never in a million years like a girl like me. I was so convinced that I would be again have an unrequited love, that I might like him, but there was no way that he would ever return my feelings. I was so surprised that we actually hit it off, but since he famous and the fans would be upset, we agreed to keep our relationship private and let as little people know as possible. The only people that knew about our relationship were Haneul Unnie, his manager, and s.

It all feels like a dream, How could I, this normal girl be dating Shinee's Minho? All I know is that if this is a dream, I never want to wake up. Although I cannot tell my friends about my relationship, I am still happy; I never expected him to like me back. I always ask myself, What does he see in me? I am sure he could have any girl he wanted and yet he chose me, me of all people! I do not think that I am exceptionally pretty and I am definitely not skinny like many of the girls that are huge fans of his who I am sure are way more attractive then I am.  Nor am I as pretty and skinny as the actresses or singers he works with. I am not anywhere close to being his ideal type. And yet, despite all of those things, he chose me!