Back to Seoul

A Romance in Seoul

I make a mad dash towards the café across the street to escape the pouring rain, which attempts to soak me to the core. The bell above the door chimes as I walk in, the enticing aroma of coffee fills my nostrils as I walk up to the counter to order myself a black coffee. I grab my order and find a seat at a table near the window. I seat myself and stare out the window-watching people running on the rain trying to avoid being soaked. I close my eyes and take in the wonderful aroma of my coffee.  I can hear the chatter of the other customers and I can feel the warmth and happiness that radiates from the tables around me. I sit back and think about how happy I am to be back in Korea and how I had thought that I would never come back to Korea after my last stay here. I think back to the happy memories of my last stay Korea, leading my to think about him and the many memorable things we did when we were together...

I snap out of my reverie as my soaking wet husband sits across of me, and asks me what I am thinking so hard about. I chuckle lightly and tell him it's nothing, then I walk up to the counter to ask for somthing to help dry him.

 It feels good to be back in Seoul, although my relationship with Minho did not last, I am glad that it happened. And contrary to what I had thought when I left Seoul I am still friends with Shinee, even Minho who I eventually talked things through with, a few months after I left.

 

 

 

A/N: So this is the end of my story, I am sorry if it was really bad, but I just wanted to thank all of my readers for reading my story, it really means a lot to me. I especially would like to thank henris, Momo431, Jhemani, diksha, Min0810, and Mariesha for subscribing to my story. It really means a lot to me that you actually subscribed to my story, when I originally posted my story I really was not sure how it would be recieved, and the fact that all of you actually liked my story enough to subscibe to it means a lot. Again I just wanted to say thank you for reading A Romance in Seoul, and I hope that you liked at least some of it. :)