Promises

A Romance in Seoul

“Jaggi ah…” he said in that cute whining tone that I love so much, “Neh Yeobo” I replied with a smirk on my face. It is always hard to resist his oh so adorable aegyo. I sigh as you slowly ease myself into his lap and into his warm and inviting embrace. “Jaggi ah… Promise me that you will always be by my side and that you will never leave me.” “ Arraso Oppa I promise that I will always be by your side and that I will never leave you” I promised him. We sealed our promise with a kiss and we returned to the drama we two had been watching before.

 

 

Little did I know that I would be leaving him and Korea, a couple months later.......

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: My story is almost over :(

But THANK YOU for reading my very first story :) I especially would love to thank my very first subscriber henris, who gave me the encouragement that I needed to finish posting this story. I had written the complete story in March 2012, and I was not sure if I was going to post it. After a lot of debate I decided to post my story, and so I would like to Sincerely say THANK YOU!!!!!!! To all of the people who read my story, it really means a lot to me that you took the time to read my story when you could have been reading another story. Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!