Our Relationship Part 2

A Romance in Seoul

 

~Sick :(

I remember one of the times that he got sick, I remember finding out from s that he had been lying in bed sick. I was really worried and I bought various vitamins for him, s and his managers. I made him porridge and for s I made then lunchboxes, and brought everything to their dorm.

When I got there s and his managers greeted me warmly and told me that he was sleeping. I explained to them that I made them food and had brought various vitamins and health supplements to help them stay healthy. My was to help with the stress and sleep deprivation that all idols go through but also to help the managers whose job was to protect their idols and whose focus is on the well being of their idols.  After giving them the food and the vitamins I went to Minho's room to check up on him; I went to his bed and saw that he was sleeping peacefully; I felt his forehead and then used the thermometer to check if he had a fever, which he did. I sat there all night monitoring his fever and making sure that he was okay. I was glad that I had the medical knowledge that I had learned while pursuing my degree. He got better within a week, and was back to his flaming charisma self, which I was glad about since I hate to see my loved ones sick or in pain.

~ On Tour :(

I remember the first time he went on a tour after we had gotten together, I had made him a sort of care package to take with him. Which included ramen, seaweed, and various other tastes of Korea that might not be able to be found where he was going. As time went on I got used to him going away on tour, but him going to foreign places was always hard on us because I missed him and the time difference was also hard on us. I worried that if I called him, I was going to be interrupting something important, like him sleeping or a meeting discussing the concerts or schedules. I always enjoyed video chatting with him and s; it was really funny with them all trying to talk to me while my Minho and I were trying to talk. It was also really funny how irritated he would get because he wanted to talk to me without all of the distractions that s were creating.

 

A/N YAY Double update ^^ Sorry that they were short, but I really wanted to update for all of you who have been waiting for me patiently :D