The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Choi Jonghun POV

 

I went inside my house while whistling. My hands was busy throwing the key up and down. I went pass the living room. I went back and saw all my siblings was staring at me. *except for Sooyoung. I take a sit at the sofa.

'Why your so happy today?' asked Siwon. Should I answered it? *Thinking.

'Nothing' I said.

'Is it? There's something wrong with you' Changjo sit beside me.

'Nothing' I said.

'Hyung.. Did you just..' Minhwan stop.

'Just what?' Changjo asked him.

'Yeah, just what?' I asked him.

'Did you just propose her?' Minhwan asked me. My eye widen. Damn!

'Propose who?' Siwon came along.

'Is it hyung?' Minhwan look at me.

'Yaa~ Who did he propose to?' TOP asked.

'Sunny' Minhwan told them. I ran to him and close his mouth with my hand.

'Yaaa~ Why did you tell them?' I ask him. He just laugh.

All of my brothers look at me and smile. 'Did you really propose her?' Siwon asked me. I took my hand off from closing Minhwan mouth. I nodded my head shyly.

'Waa~ Did she answered it yet?' TOP asked me.

'Nope. She's still thinking about it' I said with a low tone.

'So sad' Changjo said.

'Never mind. At least he told her that he like her. Player like him is hard to fall in love with a girl like that. Don't you think?' Siwon said while hug my shoulder. I smile at all of them. I'm so glad having a brothers like them.

'Yaa. Where is Sooyoung?' I asked them. They all start to smile brightly. 'Waeyo?' I asked them. Weird.

'She's in her room' answered Minhwan.

'Then why you guys smile like that? Is there something wrong?' I asked them again. They were hiding something from me.

'Hey everyone' I look to the side of the living room. It is Sooyoung. She's holding her backpack.

'Where you want to go?' I asked her.

'Dating with Taeyang' Siwon smiled at her. Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

'Aniyo~' she said.

'Is it?' I asked all my brothers.

'Yes she is' Changjo answered.

'No!' she shout. Gosh! So loud girl! 'I have dance practice'

'Who send you there? TOP hyung?' I asked.

'No' she said.

'Then? Siwon?' I asked again.

'I won't send her there' Siwon said.

'Then? You want me to send you there?' I asked her.

'No. Don't send her. There someone will pick her later' Minhwan said. His eyes is busy on the tv. He's playing racing game with Siwon.

'Who?' I asked.

'Yaa~' Sooyoung sream.

'Taeyang' Changjo busy running away from Sooyoung.

As there were noise in the house, the door bell. They all run as fast as they could to the door. Sooyoung too. I just look at all of them.

 

Taeyang POV

 

Today I pick Sooyoung from her home. I'm kinda nervous when I went to click on the door bell. As I click it, I heard some noise from inside the house. Maybe someone was running to open the door. As the door was wide open, I saw TOP, Siwon, Minhwan and Changjo at the door. I can't see Sooyoung. Maybe she's still busy in her room.

'Annyong' I bow to all of them.

Changjo and Minhwan bow to me back. 'Are you here to pick Sooyoung?' asked Siwon. TOP smack his head.

'Yaa~ Of course he's picking Sooyoung. Not you' all of them laugh. I want to laugh but I can't. I don't want to look rude to them.

'Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me' Sooyoung voice is so loud. She pushed her brothers to the side. I smiled at her. 'Yaa~ Take this' She throw her bag at me. 'Yaa~ Go inside' she told her brother to come in.

'Taeyang. Bring her home before 10' TOP shout at me. I give him thumbs up. Sooyoung then come into my car and there we goes to the practice room.

That afternoon we were practicing so hard. I can see Sooyoung sweat so much. She must be really tired. I lie on the floor. Extremely exhausted.

'Yah~' Sooyoung called me. I won't listen. 'Yaaa~' She shout.

'What?' I turn my head to her.

'Would you buy me a drink? I'm thirsty'

'Andwae!' I said. I'm exhausted right now and she want me to buy her a drink? No way!

'Yahh~ Palli !' she look at me with her eye widen.

'I'm tired now' I said and turn my head away from her.

'So do I. Yah~'

'Andwae' I refused. She's shaking my shoulder. 'Yaa~ Why don't you just drink my water? I'm totally tired right now' *I was just kidding.

She took the bottlel beside me and drink it. 'Aishh~ Why did you drink mine?' I look at my bottle. It's empty.

'You asked me to drink it. So I drink it'

'Aigooo~' I said. She just smile fircely to me. 'Yaa! You must buy me some drinks!' I asked her. She stick her tongue out.

'Yaaa! Palli!' I said to her and giving her my bottle.

'If I don't want, what would you do?' she asked me. Seriously girl?

'I'll kiss you if you won't' I said.

She giggle. 'Just a kiss?' she look at me.

'Then what do you want me to do? To you?' I asked her spontaniously. Her eyes widen.

'You're not brave enough to do that' she said. Is she defy me to do it?

'I am brave to do that' I said and standing up. I come closer to her.

'What are you doing?' She asked me.

'I'm trying to you' I said and holding the end of my white t-shirt to take off my shirt.

'Yaaaa~' she scream. I laugh so hard until I'm feeling my tummy in pain. She's so scared of it. :D I'm not going to you girl. I'm not that kind of person.