The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Nobody POV

 

'Yaa oppa! Why did you do that to her?' Yuri looked at Jiyong who sit infront of her on Sohyun's bed. His hand is on his head.

'Oppa!' Yuri call him.

'What?' asked Jiyong while looking at her.

'Oppa. I know you were fighting with Minyoung. But why your mad at Sohyun?' Yuri asked him. Jiyong put bis hand back on his head. He seems like don't want to hear anything.

'You know. I never believe that you will do that to Sohyun. She really loves you and you did this to her? Just because her maths result?'

'I know. I won't believe it that I did that to her' he said with his low tone. He seems regret with what he did.

'Oppa. What's wrong with you? Are you guys fighting that bad?' Yuri asked Jiyong about Minyoung. Yuri knows about Jiyong long time girlfriend, Minyoung. But Sohyun never know about it. Jiyong try to keep it secret cause he knows Sohyun will be sad he's got a girlfriend. *LOL

'Yeah' he said.

'What is it this time?' Yuri asked. She knows there something wrong with Jiyong relationships. But she don't want to get in the trouble.

'Her mom want her to get married' he said with a sad voice.

Yuri eyes widen. 'Jeongmal?' Jiyong nodded his head.

'Then? Etteoke?' she asked.

'Molla. I try to find the way to meet her mother'

'That's a good idea' Yuri support Jiyong's idea. 'But oppa. Let we think about it later. We need to think about Sohyun'

Jiyong took his cell phone out from his pocket. 'I feel so bad to her' His hand is busy dialing someone numbers.

'Yaa oppa. It's not used for you to call Sohyun' Yuri said. Jiyong looked at her wanting some answers with what she just said. Yuri's pointing on something. It's Sohyun cell phone on the floor. Maybe it's because Jiyong slap her and her cell phone went away from her hand.

'Aigooo!' he said. 'Sohyun a~ Where are you?' he asked himself.

'Let me asked Dongwoon to find her' Yuri took Sohyun cell phone and try to search Dongwoon name.

Jiyong looked at Yuri. 'Dongwoon?' he asked.

Yuri nodded her head. 'Sohyun dance partner'

'Why don't I try to find her?' Jiyong gives some idea.

'Oppa. Sohyun is still sad at you. And now you want to find her? Let she calm herself down. Dongwoon is there to help her'

'Yaa~ What's with that boy?' Jiyong seems to be jealous.

'I think Dongwoon like her' Yuri said with a smile.

'Andwae!' Jiyong deny it.

'Waeyo? Can't she have a boyfriend?' Yuri asked. She knows how protective Jiyong is to Sohyun.

'No. I'm scared she will get hurt for the second time' he said.

'You just hurt her'

'Aisshhh~ I know Yuri a~' Yuri just smile.

Yuri went back to her room. 'Yaa oppa. Solve your problem with Minyoung. About Sohyun. I will take care of it' Yuri smiled at him. He smiled back with an unhappy smiled. He's got two things to do. Begging Minyoung's mum for not to let Minyoung's to get married and apology to Sohyun. He sigh.

Sohyun a~ Mianhaeyo.

 

Kwon Sohyun POV 

 

I looked at a big apartment in front of me. It's really tall. I wonder why Dongwoon bring me here. I went outside from the car when Dongwoon's opened the door for me.

'Kaja' he said and hold my hand. We walk together to the lift. We stop infront of a big door. He took of a key from his pocket.

'Dongwoon. Where are we?' I asked and looked at him. He was busy put the key in the keyhole.

'At my house' He said while smiling. 'Come in' he said and pull my hand. I opened my shoes and put it aside.

I looked inside. The inside of the apartment is really big. The living room is so tidy. I follow him into the kitchen.

'Yaa. Just sit there' he said while pointing on the living room. I just nodded my head and went there. I look all around the living room. The room is totally tidy. Is someone living here with him? His family? Or maybe his friend?

He came out from the kitchen holding two mugs in his hand. He smiled at me. I smiled back. 'Here' he said and gave me one cute pink mug.

'Thanks' I said. I take a sip. 'Dongwoon a~ With whom do you live here?' I asked and looked at him. He looked at me back.

'My mom' he said.

'Your mom only? How about your dad?' I asked.

'They already divorce' he said and looking into his mug.

'Oh, mianhae' I said. I feel totally sorry for it. Why should I asked a things like that?

'Gwaenchanayo' he said and smiled.

'I'm home' I heard a voice coming from the front door. I saw a woman in a mid-age. She looks so pretty in her Giorgio Armani winter coat and her Gucci scarf. Is it his mom? So updated with the fashion.

'Welcome home, omma' he said and smiled. I stand up automatically and bow 900 to her.

'Omma. This is my friend Sohyun' Dongwoon said and stand beside me.

'Annyonghaseyo' I said and bow.

'Aaa~ Annyonghaseyo Sohyun a' she said with a smile. I smile back and keep bowing to her.

'Sohyun a~ Stop bowing' Dongwoon whisper to me. I immediately stop. I can feel my cheek blushing right now. I just stood there watching Dongwoon's taking all the beg from his mom and went to the kitchen. Then he came back with his mom.

'Sohyun a~ Sit down' Dongwoon's mom asked me to sit. I just nodded my head and sit awkwardly.

'Yaa Dongwoon a~ Since when you bring a girl back to our house?' asked his mom to him.

'Omma. She's got problem' Dongwoon won't answer her mom's question.

'What problem?' she asked. I slap Dongwoon hand for not to tell her. Dongwoon looked at me.

'She's...' Dongwoon start to tell his mom from A to Z. I just sit there. Feeling shy because of the problem. Dongwoon even told his mom about my Maths marks. Aigoo Dongwoon a~

'Then.. You should stay here for a day Sohyun a~' Dongwoon mom said to me with a smile. I look a little shock. Should I stay here?

'Aniyo Ajumoni' I said.

'Waeyo?' Dongwoon asked me.

'It might be troublesome for you and Ajumoni' I said.

'Gwaenchana Sohyun a~' Dongwoon said to me.

'You should stay here' Dongwoon mom asked me too.

'Do you think so?' I asked Dongwoon. He nodded his head. So, I decided to stay there for a day. I follow Dongwoon to a room where I should sleep. I looked into the room and it amaze me. The room is so clean and beautiful. The things are tidy neatly. Is this Dongwoon's room?

'Is this your room?' I asked him. He nodded his head and smile. I looked around and my eyes stop at a cute rabbit which laying on his bed.

'Kyopta' I said and hold it.

'You like it?' he asked. I nodded my head.

'I have one. But I like yours' He just smiled.

'You will sleep in this room' he said and sit next to me on his bed.

I looked at him. 'How about you then?' I asked.

'I sleep outside' he said.

'Outside?' I repeat his words. Why should he sleep outside while I'm in his room?

'Waeyo? You should sleep here' I said. Went he want to answer his mom is coming into the bedroom.

'Dongwoon a~ Where Sohyun will sleep tonight?' his mom asked.

'I let her sleep here' he said and smile to his mom.

'How about you?'

'I will sleep outside'

'Andwae! You can't sleep outside' his mom protest.

'Waeyo Omma?' he asked.

'You can sleep here with Sohyun' his mom looked at me. 'Sohyun will be no problem with it. Right Sohyun?'

I just nodded my head but my mind? I was thinking like.. Dongwoon will be sleep with me? In one room? That will make my heart DUGUN DUGUN.

'Alright then' he said. His mom said goodnight to us and close the door. I looked at him.

'Is it alright for you?' he asked. I just nodded my head. 'Ok then. I sleep at the floor' he said.

'No. You should sleep at your bed. Let me sleep on the floor' I said.

'Ah. It's ok Sohyun a~' he said and took his blanket out from his wardrobe.

'You better sleep now. You need some rest' He said. I nodded my head and lay on the bed. He came closer and he cover me up with a blanket.

'Kamsahamnida' I said to him. He smiled at me.

'Have a nice dream' he said and shock me with a kiss on my forehead. I just turn around and sleep. I can feel my face is turnig red. Thank god there's only a light from the table lamp. So, he can't see my red face.