The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Son Dongwoon POV

I look at the bed where Sohyun sleeping. I sigh. She's mumbling about something. And now, she's calling Jiyong's name begging him not to leave her. Is she's having a bad dream? I stand up from my place and went near to her. Her hand is moving left to right telling Jiyong not to go. I sit next to her.

'Sohyun a~' I call but she won't listen. I shake her hand for the second time and calling her name again and again. She won't wake up. Is she's sleep that well?  ++'

I sigh. What is her dream actually? Why she kept calling JIyong's name? I shake her arm again. 'Sohyun a~ wake up'

I looked at her. Her face is full of sweat. Why is it so? There's a heater in the room but not too hot. The weather outside is totally cold. I'm geting more nervous when I heard Sohyun just like crying.

'Sohyun a~' I call more nervously.

'Oppa' I was shock as Sohyun hug me tightly while calling me oppa. Is she's still dreaming? I can feel my t-shirt is wet. She's crying? Why is it so?

'Sohyun a~ Na gwaenchana?' I asked her but still hugging each other. I can't see her face though.

'Oppa' she cried. 'Don't leave me' she said with a sad voice.

'I won't' I said and her cute long brunette hair. We were hugging for 5 minutes. I'm waiting for her to calm down. She looked at me without a blink.

'What did you dream about, Sohyun?' I asked her while release the hug.

'Oppa, he want to leave me' she said. Her eyes is teary. I wipe it slowly.

'Jiyong?' I asked. She nodded her head.

'I'm scared' she said. 'He is mad at me in my dream' her voice is totally sad.

'Why is he mad at you?' I asked. I am a boy who wanna know everything. *HAHA

'It's about you' her words makes me shock.

'Me? Waeyo?'

'Because I defend you'

'Defend me?' I'm getting more confused.

She's nodded her head again. 'He mad at me because I said that I like you' Her words got me into shock to the max! *cool

'You said that?' I asked shockly. Unbelievable. She nodded her head. 'Why did you said so?' I asked.

'Because I..' her head is looking at the floor. Shy maybe?

'Because?' I asked and looked at her. We're not that far. She just 2cm far beside me. I still can feel his warm body next to me. 'Are you shy?' I asked. She just stare the floor. I hold her shoulder and make her to turn her face to me.

'Tell me why' I said.

'Because I like you' she said and turn her head back not to look at me. I was extremely S-H-O-C-K! She did really like me, uh?

'Jeongmal?' I asked. She nodded her head slowly. *DUGUN DUGUN.

I took her hand and hold it. 'Sohyun a~' I call her name. 'Nado' I said. She turn her head and stare at me.

'Mwo?' she asked.

I sigh. 'I said, I like you too' I can see she's smiling shyly. Her cute cheek is turning red. Kyopta.

'Since when did you like me, actually?' I asked her. Trying to make her more shy. Her face kept looking down. She won't looking at me.

'Sohyun a~' I call her name again. She want to pull her hands off me but I hold it tightly until she can't pull it.

'Ugh, I want to sleep' she said and pull her hand off me. She's laying on the bed won't look at me. I just smile. I know she still shy. I pull the blanket on her.

'Komawo' she said but still, she won't look at me.

'Sohyun a~' I whisper. And.. she turn her face looking at me. *bright smile. She's finally looking at me.

'Wae?' she asked in a weird voice.

'Sleep well' She just nodded her head and smile at me. I smiled back and went to my place.

'Dongwoon~' before I lay I heard Sohyun call my name. I went to her.

'Yea?' I asked. She looked frighten. 'Waeyo Sohyun a?' I asked.

'Arghhhh' she screamed as the sound of thunder and a lightning combined. She hug me immediately. *Shock again..

'Are you scared of thunder?' I asked. She nodded. Her body is 100% shaking.

'Don't worry. I will be here. Just go to sleep. It's late already. We need to go to school tomorrow' I pull a blanket and sit next to her.

She won't keep her eyes off me. She keep looking at me until I'm the one who's feeling shy. 'Why did you stare me like that?'

'I won't look there. The lightning frighten me out' I look at the window which is just an inch from her. I forgot. There's no curtain for the window. We just live in this apartment about one months ago.

'Mianhae. There's no curtain' I said.

'It's ok' she said. Her face is already pale. Is she really scared that much of thunder? 'Can you just sleep here?' she asked.

I looked around. It's ok though for me to sleep with her. The bed is big. It's not a single bed. But, is she's ok with it? I'm a boy and she's a girl... kekeke.

'Sleep next to you?' I asked. She nodded.

'Is it ok for you?' I asked again. She nodded again. So I agree. I lay next to her beside the window. I don't want her to get scared of it.

'Arghhhh' she scream again as she heard a thunder. I hug her immediately.

'Gwaenchana Sohyun a~' I said try to calm her down. She hug me tightly. Her body start shaking again.

We hug for such a long time until she sleep on my chest. I can't let her go because she hug me tightly. So, I just sleep while hugging her warm body.


Kwon Jiyong POV


I look all around my room. There's nothing on my mind just Sohyun. I can't sleep thinking Sohyun. Where is she right now? Where she sleep tonight? Is she's at her girlfriends house? But all I know, Sohyun don't have many friends. I only know a few. But.. one thing make me feel bad. Dongwoon. Is Sohyun at his house? Sleep there? Together? Just two of them?

I can't get my mind think right. I'm really regretful with what I did to her. She must be really sad now. I went to the corner of the room. I sat there infront of the window thinking Sohyun.

Sohyun is the youngest among them, and I'm responsible to take care of her. Since our parents die leaving us with a 5 years old, young Sohyun to me who is don't know anything to do with it. Thank god there's a maid that help me to take care of her. Everyday I went to my part time job to find money for the three of us. But now? I don't have to do it anymore. I'm mature and old enough to take care the business that my dad left it for me.

My father is a well family. He has so many business. Not only in Korea, but in another countries. Actually, the business is own by my grandpa. Since he dead, he gave it to my dad. And now? It's time for me to do the job. I know I'm still new with all of the works. But with the helps of my dad secretary, I think I can do it.

I was suprised with the sound of thunder. And it remind me of Sohyun back. Where is she? Is she sleep well tonight? She's really scared with thunder. Everytime when there is thunder, Sohyun will scream. Her face become pale and her body shaking. She is fobia, actually.

When she was 5, the time where my mom and my dad got into the accident, the weather is so bad. There's lightning everywhere. And maybe because of that the pilot can't control himself and they stopped shockly and cause an accident. Sohyun were shock with the news and because of that she's fobia with it.
Since that day, when there is heavy rain, I will sleep next to her try to make her calm down. Yuri also will sleep next to her side and hug her. She know how hard Sohyun will cry when there is heavy rain.

Sohyun a~ Where are you? I asked while looking outside. It's totally heavy rain outside. I sigh. There's nothing I can do. I want to search for her but Yuri won't let me. She knows Sohyun well, so I decide to hear what Yuri asked me to. Maybe it will give a good things for Sohyun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________



Annyong everyone. laugh I just want to apologize for the one who's waiting for my next chapter. I'm really sorry I update it too late. The school is around and I don't have time to update it. So I will try my best to update it once a week. Or maybe twice a week. As long as I can update it week by week. Jeongmal mianhae. crying

Anyway, thanks for the readers who's been reading my fanfics. blush It's just some random ideas come out from my mind. I'm glad if you like it. Once again, I'm really sorry for the late update and thank you for reading mine. Kamsahamnida.

                                                                                           - ZIE -