The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Nobody POV

 

1..2..3..1..2..3..

'Yaa!' Sooyoung looked at Taeyang. 'Your dance steps is wrong' she said with a frustrated face. It is their 5th time to practice the same steps.

'Aigooo~' Taeyang sat on the floor. He felt really tired. He just finished with his hockey class and now he have to attend the dancing class. Sometimes he felt regretted entering the dancing class. But at the same time he felt really happy. He's got the hot dance partner ever. Not only hot in the class. But hot in the school. *Lucky him!

'Yaa stand up!' Sooyoung looked at him while inhale and exhaling.

'Andwae!' he said.

Sooyoung bite her lips. She always do that when ever she felt hating something.

'You know.. When you do your lips like that, you looked so hot' Taeyang winked at Sooyoung.

'I know' she said while tie her hair into a ponytail.

'Uh what?' Taeyang asked her.

Sooyoung turn around and looked at him. 'I know I'm hot' she said while giggle.

'Aishh~ Praise yourself again?' he looked at Sooyoung.

'Why? Your jealous of it? I know your hot but I'm hotter' she said. She start to giggle again.

'Yaaa! Don't laugh'

'Waeyo? You just sad that I'm more hotter than you?' Sooyoung asked Taeyang.

'Aishhh jinjja?' he don't believe what is Sooyoung talking about. Why should he be jealous about that? She's a girl and he is a boy.

Sooyoung still giggle while looking at Taeyang. 'Let's have 15 minutes break. I need to do something' Sooyoung went to her back pack and take her books off from the bag. Taeyang just looked at her and continue to relax himself. He lay on the floor.

5 minutes later...

'Aishhh.. Why is it so hard?' Sooyoung talking to herself. Taeyang who just close his eyes trying to sleep, looking at Sooyoung. Wondering what she's mumbling about.

'Waeyo?' he asked and walk near to Sooyoung.

'Nothing' she said while her hands and her eyes were busy on the books infront of her.

'What are you doing?' Taeyang asked Sooyoung when he got nearer. He looked at the books infront of Sooyoung. It is a maths books.

'Which one you don't understand?' he asked.

'All of them' Sooyoung said with a slumber face.

Taeyang eyes widen. 'All?' he asked and looked at Sooyoung. She nodded her head.

'Jinjja? Aigoo~' Taeyang sit next to her. 'Here let me teach you' he took a pen from her.

Sooyoung just sat there while focusing on what Taeyang's teach her. Taeyang was quite good in Maths. But Sooyoung never knew about that one. She only knows that Taeyang is the best player in his hockey team but never know Taeyang also is the best maths student. *Cool right?

'Understand?' he asked after he finished tell her the way to answer it. Sooyoung looked at Taeyang. 'Wae?' he asked.

Sooyoung smiled at him. 'A little' Taeyang in shock.

'A little?' he asked. 'Your not focusing on what I teach just now?' he asked. He looked a little bit angry actually.

'Don't mad at me. Who asked you to teach me by the way?'

'No one. I just want to teach you. You just looked like a fool when you just mumble around' Taeyang words made Sooyoung eyes widen.

'Mworago? Fool?' Sooyoung stare into his eyes. He nodded his head.

He giggle suddenly. 'Kyopta' he said with a sudden.

Sooyoung feel weird. 'Kyopta?' she asked.

Taeyang nodded his head. 'Yeah. You.. Kyopta' he said while pointing to Sooyoung.

'Why so?' she asked. Actually she's shy.

'Nothing. You just looked cute when your mad' he said with a giggle. Sooyoung took her book from Taeyang and continue her work.

'Yaaa~ Go practice' she said to Taeyang. Taeyang, who's staring at her making her uncomfortable. Taeyang smiled and stand up went to practice. He went to the table and switch on the music. It's really loud until Sooyoung can't concentrate with her study.

'Yaaaa~ Shut that things off!' she said. Her face looked like so stress.

'Waeyo? I'm practicing' he said while taking the remote control.

'I know. But don't too loud'

'Arasso, Haemonim' he said and giggle.

'Yaaa~ Haemonim???' Sooyoung start to stand up.

'I change my mind. Your not cute when your mad. You looked like a grandma' he said with a laughter.

Sooyoung went to him step by step. She's really mad right now. Well, he's the first guy who called her Haemonim.

'Won't you scared of me?' Sooyoung asked.

'Why is it so?' he asked.

'So your not?' she asked.

'No I'm not' Taeyang confident with his answer.

'Yahhh come here you grandpa!' Sooyoung try to catch Taeyang. Taeyang went away. They ran all over the place in the dancing room. Taeyang giggle.

'Ahhhh~' Taeyang looked back when he heard Sooyoung screaming. He widen his eyes when he saw Sooyoung is already laying on the floor. He came closer. He felt so worried.

'Yaa Sooyoung a~' He called her name. Taeyang put Sooyoung head on his tigh. Sooyoung eyes was closed really tightly. Taeyang become more worried. 'Sooyoung' he called again.

'Sooyoung a~ Don't be like this' he said begging for Sooyoung to wake up. 'Sooyoung. Palli wake up' he said while touching her cheek. 'Sooyoung a~ I don;t want to lose you'

'If that so.. Tell me that you love me' Taeyang looked at Sooyoung. She's wake up. Is she just playing around?

'Yaaa. Are you just fooling around?' Taeyang asked her and push Sooyoung away from him. Sooyoung sigh and lay on the floor.

'Malhaebwa' Sooyoung said to him.

'Tell you what?' he asked.

'Tell me that you love me. If you don't want to lose me'

'Andwae. Why should I?' he asked.

'Don't you like me?' Sooyoung asked him.

'No' he said.

'Yaaahh! Don't you?' she asked.

'Nope' he said and start to switch on the music to practice. He just waste his time because of Sooyoung.

'Yaaa. Did you really don't like me?' she asked again.

'Noo' Taeyang continue to dance.

'Yaaa! I like you!' she said suddenly. Taeyang stopped for a while.

'Mwo?' he asked.

'I love you' Sooyoung looked at him.

'Pffft! Don't fool around ok? Let's practice. We waste a lot of time already' he said and keep dancing.

'I'm not fooling around. I tell you that I really love you. Don't you know that?' Sooyoung getting closer to him. Taeyang stopped from practicing.

'Aisshhh~ back off. I need to practice' he said and continue.

'Yaaaaa~' Sooyoung grab his hand.

'Wae?' Taeyang asked.

'Don't you really like me?' she asked.

'Why I must like you?' he asked.

'Because I love you' she said. Her eyes looked teary. 'You really don't like me, don't you?' she asked.

Taeyang stare at her deeply. Suddenly, her tears fall. Taeyang can't stand it and hug her. Sooyoung hug him back. Tightly.

'Don't cry' he said while Sooyoung's short hair.

'I know that you don't love me' she said with a sad voice.

'Shhh~ Don't cry Sooyoung aa~'

Sooyoung push him away. Taeyang looked confused. 'Don't hug me. Don't you dare to hug me. There's only for someone who love me that can treat me like that' Sooyoung said with a teary eyes.

'Then, let me hug you' he said.

'Waeyo?' she asked.

'Because..' Taeyang went close to her. He grab her hand and pull her to his hug. 'Because I love you too' he said with a soft voice.

'Jeongmal?' she asked. She need to be sure.

'Ne' he said. He wipe away the tears from Sooyoung cheek. 'Don't you ever cry again like this ok?' he asked.

'Waeyo?' she asked. She felt a little bit shy because this is her first time been hug by someone that she really loves.

'Because it just hurts me to see you cry like that' he said and smile at Sooyoung. 'Can you smile?' he asked. Sooyoung nodded her head and smile. 'You looked cute like that' he said and continue to hug her.

'Saranghaeyo Sooyoung aa~' he said and smiled.