The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

I look to all parts of my bedrooms. It's almost 11. I can't sleep. My mind is still at the dancing competition. I should be happy for that. Yeah, I am. But I'm still kinda nervous about who's going to be my partner. As I know, the teacher will pick which one is the best partner for us.

And the seniors will be our dancing teacher because they were experts. I'm really hoping that Sooyoung Unnie will be my dancing teacher. Oh, I really wanna know what dance move that I have yo dance. Is it hip hop? Or ballet? Hm, still no answers for that. I have yo wait til' tomorrow. Aigoo~ Why the time is so slow?

I went downstairs to go outside. I want to make my feeling better. I look around if there is Jiyong oppa. I'm scared he saw me went out at this time. Hm, thank god he's not there. Maybe he's with his friends loafing.

'Yah~ What are you doing here?' I'm shock as I heard the voice. I turn around and smile fearly.

'You know you shouldn't be here at the time like this right?' Yuri unnie stood infront of me.

I just nodded my head. Uh~ My should Yuri unnie here? Wasn't she's with her friends practice dancing?

'Then, go inside' I look at her with my sour face.

'Where are you just now?' I asked her as we sat at the living room.

'Practicing' she answered.

'Unnie. Who is going to be my dance teacher?' I asked her.

'Molla'

'Why you don't know?You should know this kind of thing'

'I know. But I just can't tell you'

'Oh. Jebal?'

'Andwaeyoo' She refuse to tell me. 'You just wait for tomorrow. Ok?' I nodded my head with a sad face. Hm, I guess I have to wait for tomorrow.

'Have you eat already?' she asked me. She's really a caring sister.

'Yeah. The maid prepare it for me' I answered.

'You don't eat with Jiyong oppa?' she asked me again. I shake my head side to side.

'Mianhae Sohyun a~ I can't have dinner with you' Yuri feel sorry for me. Yeah, this is my first time eating alone without my other siblings. Usually, we will eat together. If Yuri have some class or some practice to do, she will tell us and I will having my dinner with Jiyong oppa. But today? I only eat alone. It feel awkward.

'Gwaenchanayo' I said and lie to the coach. I'm feeling a bit tired. So do Yuri unnie. She must be tired having such a long practice today.

'Waeyo? Why you guys still awake at this time?' I open my eyes and saw Jiyong oppa standing at the door. Yuri unnie look at me. 'Sohyun a~ Why your not in bed? It's time for you to sleep now'

'Hmm..' etteoke? Jiyong oppa is really strict with me. I must go to be around 9 to 10. Aigoo. What should I say?

'She can't sleep' Yuri unnie start to talk to save me. Kamsahamnida unnie. I smile at her.

'Waeyo?'

'She's kinda scared about the dancing competition' Yuri unnie answered. I just sit in silent. Jiyong oppa sit next to me while holding his pet, Gaho the bulldog.

'Your joining it?' he asked me. I nodded my head. 'Why I don't know that?'

'I forgot to tell you. You have so many things to do' I answered. He is really busy lately.

'Oh. Sorry for that' he said. I just smile.

'ewww~' I scream as I saw Gaho saliva. 'Oppa!' I look at Jiyong oppa.

'What?' he said. I point my finger to Gaho. 'Oh. Sorry' he said and let Gaho to the floor.

He know that I really don't like dogs. I mean, bulldogs. I only like a cute one like chihuahua. But not that kind of dog!

'Who are you dance with?' he asked me.

'Molla'

'How come you don't know?'

'The result is tomorrow' Yuri told him.

'Yah~ It's 11.30 already. Go to sleep Sohyun a~' he take my hand and bring me to my bedroom. Yuri unnie went to her bedroom too.

'I'm not feeling sleepy, oppa' I said to him.

'Ya~ Palli' he command me. I stick my tounge out. He look at me fiercely.

'Ok ok. I sleep now' I said with a laugh.

 

Choi Sooyoung POV

 

I took my cell phone out from my handbag. I want to call T.O.P oppa.

'Yes Sooyoung?' he said.

'Oppa. I'm not having dinner with you guys tonight' I said while take a sit on the floor. I was in the dancing room. Alone. I'm waiting for the others.

'Waeyo? You've got class?' he asked me.

'Ne. Mianhae oppa' I said. I feel sorry for him. We always eat together with our parents.

'Gwaenchana. Do your best Sooyoung a~'

'Ne. Komawoyo oppa' I end the call and smile. T.O.P oppa is the best. He always support me.

I stand up and switch on the music. I want to try my dance. Well, I'm bored actually. There's no one here except for me. The others are going to buy food for us to eat.

I started dancing with the beat. I'm dancing ballet. It's the dance that I like. Then the song change to hip hop. It's tired but fun. As the song stop, I end it with a bow. I suddenly hear a hands clapping. I look to the door. There's someone watching me. And it is Taeyang??

'Nice dance' he said and went near to me. I'll take a sit.

'What are you doing here?' I asked him without looking at his handsome face. *Uh.. Wait. Did I just said he's handsome? He is actually.

'Practicing' he answered. I look at him weirdly. Oh yea. He's one of the senior. He can dance well. Actually, I'm a fan of him.

'Where's the others?' he asked me.

'Your not with them just now?' I asked. He trun his head side to side. I thought he's with the others.

'I just came' I just nodded my head slowly.

The others come about 5 minutes later with a lot of things on each hands. After we eat, the meeting is on. Yunho saesangnim stand up.

'Ok guys. This is the result for tomorrow' He look at the paper in his hand.

'As you know, you guys must dance pairing. Girls and boys. So.. Seungri with Hyoyeon, Taeyang with Yuri, and Sooyoung with Eunhyuk' They all were in shock.

'Yaaa~ Saesangnim. I want to be paired with Hyoyeon' Eunhyuk said and look at Hyoyeon.

'I want with Yuri' Seungri said with a frust voice. All of them want to be with each other girlfriends.

'Alright, alright. It's up to you' They all cheer happily. And I? I just sat there. I don't know who I will dance with. Taeyang?

'Wait. Sooyoung hasn't got a partner yet' Hyoyeon look at me.

'So do Taeyang' Eunhyuk said.

'Why don't we paired them together?' Asked Seungri and smile. I look at Seungri. My eyes widen. I look at Taeyang. I don't want to be paired with him. He's annoying.

'Andwae!' I said loudly.

'Waeyo? There's only you and him who doesn't got a partner yet' Yuri said.

'Ok. That's peremptory' Yunho said. I look at him. Aigooo~

'What's the dance theme for us?' asked Eunhyuk.

'Ok. You two as usual, hip hop dance' Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon was happy for that. They hug each other. Sweet!

'Yuri and Seungri can pick what dance you want. And Sooyoung and Taeyang. I want you guys to dance ballet' *Jaw dropped! What? I don't want dance that one with this guy next to me!

'That must be cool' said Taeyang with a smile. OMO! His smile is cute. ;D

'The best dancing teacher will got a special gift from me' Yunho said. Waa~ Yunho gift? I really want that. His gift is the best things. 'So, go practice then'

'I hope we can make a good dance together' Taeyang said with a smile. I almost can't see his eyes. OMO! Kyopta!