The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

No One’s POV

 

The hall of the church is quiet as the sound of the piano been played. All of the eyes were looking at the back of the door wondering how the bride’s looked like. Everyone were so excited with the ‘mysterious’ bride. –The bride was been kept secret for a while until Yunho was married. Only Sooyoung, Sohyun, Dongwoon and Taeyang know who was the bride.

Yunho was standing in front with his two best man, Dongwoon and Taeyang by his side. He’s feeling a bit nervous. *Well, everyone will get nervous when they get married right?

Finally the back door opened. Here comes Sooyoung and Sohyun with a basket of rose petal. The two of them seems like flower girls. *I know it suppose to be the kids doing this. But I just make up some random ideas that appear in my mind. Everyone gasp as they saw the bride. All the eyes there were unbelievable with what they saw.

GO ARA? The students were so shocked. Go Ara is known as the cutest drama teacher in the school. Can’t believe Yunho will married to her. Everyone was busy looking at Go Ara still in a surprised. Yunho just smiled looking at everyone’s expressions. He knew people must be shocked. The most will be the student. There once a rumor about the two of them but he just denied it. The fact he was in loved with the girl who’s walking forward to him.

He’s getting more nervous when she’s getting closer and closer to him. He grabbed her hand as she stand straightly in front of him while smiling happily. They faced the father as she stood at the place.

Everyone cheered as the newly wed kissed. There’s someone who’s shouting the two of them were best and many more. Sooyoung and Sohyun smiled happily because their job done as a brides maid. So do Dongwoon and Taeyang.

After they have finished with the wedding ceremony, they’ve been invited to the hotel which was just beside the church. *Actually, I just make up this things.

‘Ahh, I’m so hungry’ Sooyoung stretched her arms and went to walk together with Sohyun.

Sohyun just shook her head looking at Sooyoung. ‘Why your so slow?’ Sooyoung asked Sohyun and looked back.

‘This high heels’ she said.

‘Wae?’ she asked. ‘Hm, I’m not used with this kind of thing’ she explained. Sooyoung smiled and went to her.

‘I know. I’m not used to it either. But I try to ignored it’ she said. ‘Unnie, you don’t like high heels?’ she asked feeling so weird. Sooyoung is a wealthy family but she didn’t wear high heels? What a weird one.

‘I like it. But I prefer sneakers more’ she said with a winked. Sohyun giggle as she saw it.

‘Ok let’s go unnie. I think I heard your tummy singing something’ she said still with a giggle.

‘Yeah. Don’t you know the songs?’ Sooyoung asked randomly.

‘Nope’ Sohyun still giggled while shook her head. Sooyoung giggled too and went to the hotel together with Sohyun

. ‘Waaa~ Heaven’ Sooyoung said after they reach the dining room in the hotel. She went to the table and picked up some random foods. Sohyun just shook her head. Felt happy with Sooyoung’s attitude. Her eyes widen as she saw Sooyoung almost full plate.

‘Unnie, wasn’t that too much?’ she asked. Sooyoung looked at her.

‘What? This one?’ she asked showing her plate forward to Sohyun. Sohyun nodded her head.

‘No. It’s normal for me’ she said with a giggle. Sohyun just shook her head again and again. As the two girls took the food they went to sit somewhere. They went to sit at the brides maid table. *It’s been labeled.

‘Where is the guy?’ Sooyoung asked. Her eyes were busy looking left and right searching for her boyfriend.

‘There they are’ Sohyun pointed her finger to the boys who coming forward to them. The two of them looked tired.

‘Huhhh’ Taeyang sighed as he sit next to Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Sohyun looked at the two of them. Their foreheads was sweating.

‘Yaaaahhh’ Sooyoung shout as Taeyang grab her fork and eat her food. Taeyang ignored her. Dongwoon do the same but with Sohyun drinks. Sohyun just let him.

‘Aishhh. That’s mine’ Sooyoung pulled her food and hide it from Taeyang. Dongwoon and Sohyun just giggled watching the two of them.

‘I’m hungry’ Taeyang groan looking at his pretty girlfriend. ‘Neither do I’ Sooyoung said and eat her food.

‘Sooyoung, take some for me. Will you?’ Taeyang asked. ‘Andwae’ she said. Taeyang sigh. ‘Just give me some’ ‘Andwae’ Sooyoung still won’t hear him.

‘Jeballlll’ Taeyang begging.

‘Oh, alright alright’ Sooyoung gave a spoonful of food try to feed his one and only lovely boyfriend. Taeyang smiled happily as he was being feed by Sooyoung. It was his first time. Dongwoon and Sohyun just watch the romantic couple in front of them. Dongwoon’s arm were hugging her shoulder.

‘Sohyun’ Dongwoon called her.

‘Ne?’ she said and looking at him.

‘I’m hungry too’ he said with a sad face. Sohyun giggled and feed him. Sooyoung smiled.

‘Komawo’ he said and hugged her waist.

‘Oppa’ she was shocked with Dongwoon sudden move. Dongwoon just smiled but his hand kept hugging her waist.

‘Don’t act too romantic in front of me, please’ Taeyang said and covering his eyes with Sooyoung’s hand.

‘Waeyo? Your jealous hyung?’ Dongwoon asked with a smirked. Taeyang looked at him.

‘What? No I’m not. I can do that too’ he said don’t want to be a loser.

‘Then do it’ Dongwoon gave him a challenge. Taeyang pulled Sooyoung’s over as he saw Sooyoung went to stand up. Maybe she wanted to take something. Sooyoung was shocked with Taeyang and involuntary she sat on his lap. Dongwoon and Sohyun were shocked too.

Taeyang was shocked at first then it changed to a big smile on his face. ‘Yaa, let me go!’ Sooyoung tried to stand up but she can’t because of Taeyang’s hand is already hugging her waist.

‘Andwaee’ he won’t. ‘Let me go!’ Sooyoung kept pushing his hand to let her go but his hand was too big.

‘See Dongwoon. I can make her sit on my lap’ Taeyang said proudly. Dongwoon just smirked.

‘Oppa’ Dongwoon looked to his girlfriend.

‘Ne?’ ‘I need to go the toilet. Can I?’ asked Sohyun. Dongwoon smiled and nodded his head.

‘Sure you can’ Sohyun smiled and stand up.

‘Thanks oppa’ she looked to the couple in front of her who was busy arguing.

‘Unnie, I went to the toilet for a while’ she told Sooyoung and left them.

‘I think I’m going to the toilet too’ Sooyoung stand up and went away. Dongwoon burst into laughter as he saw Taeyang’s un-happy face as Sooyoung went away from him.

‘Waeyo?’ He asked.

‘Ani’ Dongwoon answered. The two of them talked and eat their girlfriends food.. *Without permissions. Bad boyfriend!

‘Oppa’ Dongwoon was shocked with the appearance of a girl in front of him and sat next to Taeyang. Her dress is likely were to the party rather than a wedding ceremony.

‘Oh, hey there’ Dongwoon can see Taeyang’s uncomfortable face when he’s sitting with the girl. Is there something between the two of them? *Wondering.

‘Oppa, you look so hot today’ she praised him.

‘Thank you’ Taeyang said.

‘Why don’t you join to eat with me?’ she asked.

Dongwoon smirked as he saw the girl’s hand was already hugging Taeyang’s arm. *What is this girl trying to do? The girl kept hugging Taeyang’s hand. Dongwoon feel more uncomfortable with this situation. For a while later, Sohyun came and sit next to Dongwoon. Her face was sour when she saw Minji’s holding on Taeyang’s arm.

‘Where is Sooyoung?’ asked Taeyang. He was really uncomfortable with it.

‘Sooyoung unnie went to meet her friends’ Sohyun told him.

‘Eodi?’ he asked. Sohyun pointed to the left of the room with her lips. Taeyang’s face suddenly changed as he saw Sooyoung was talking to another guy. And that guy is un-known in his life.

‘Who is that guy?’ he asked to Sohyun. Sohyun want to answer when Minji interrupted her.

‘Oppa, let’s have a chat’ she said with a BRIGHT smile on her face.

‘Maybe later’ Taeyang release her hand and stood up.

‘Hyung, where are you going?’ Dongwoon asked. Taeyang won’t answer and went closer to Sooyoung who was busy talking with the guy. Minji who was still sitting there left behind with a sour face.

‘What are you doing here?’ asked Sohyun. Minji gave her an ogled.

‘Is that really matter with you?’ she asked rudely.

‘It is!’

‘Why?’ she asked. Still, her accent was still rude.

‘Cause I know you only want to break the two of them apart right?’ Sohyun asked. Dongwoon just looked at the two of the girls. Minji smirked.

‘Maybe your plan is brilliant to me’ she said and stood up went away. Sohyun sigh.

‘That girl!’ Her hand grab the fork and eat the fruits that left on her plate. She know, her plate was half empty because of Dongwoon.

‘You know her?’ asked Dongwoon.

‘Of course I know her’ she said.

‘Nuguya?’

‘She is the famous junior in the school’

‘Ah, jinjja?’ Dongwoon seems don’t know about her. Sohyun just sigh and continue to eat.

MEANWHILE, ‘Oh, annyong’ the guy in front of Sooyoung greet Taeyang as he stood next to Sooyoung. Taeyang just gave a smiled.

‘So, you must be Taeyang?’ he asked. Taeyang nodded his head, wondering where he knows his name.

‘You’re so lucky to have Sooyoung as your girlfriend’ Sooyoung smiled shyly. Taeyang just smirked. ‘Who are you?’ Taeyang asked. Kind off rude. Sooyoung snap his shoulder. Taeyang looked at her wondering what’s wrong. ‘You’re too rude’ Sooyoung whispered. ‘I’m not’ he said refusing. The guy chuckled. ‘Almost forgot. I am Kyuhyun. One of Sooyoung’s maths class friends’ ‘Oh’ he said. ‘I am Taeyang as you know it’ he said and grab Kyuhyun’s arm to shake. ‘I think we need to go now’ Sooyoung grab Taeyang’s hand after she heard the MC start talking. Everyone dance as the music played. All of the seniors of the dancing class were dancing crazily. Sunny and Jonghun join the fun too. They dancing like there is no tomorrow. The light went of as they end their dance. Everyone was waiting for the next performance. Sooyoung went to sit back next to Taeyang. Taeyang was hugging her from behind. ‘This song is dedicated to my girlfriend..’ Everyone cheered as the mysterious man talking. ‘Kwon Sohyun’ Everyone become more energetic when he said his girlfriend’s name. Sohyun was stunned at her seat when she heard her name been called. It was Dongwoon. What is he doing there? The guitar is played and the surrounding is silent.. People want to take a deep feel for the songs. As long as I’m with you, I can’t go wrong.. Oh baby what you do? To me? You’re the one.. When it comes to loving you.. All the things that I would do.. Been waiting for this day, For far too long. I never could imagine it’s so strong. As long as I’m with you, I can’t go wrong.. Oh baby what you do.. To me? YOU’RE THE ONE. ‘Happy third monthsary baby!’ Everyone cheered as Dongwoon end his song with a speech to his girlfriend. Sohyun was stunned. She can’t say anything but shed her tears. It’s been her best day that someone special did to her. Sooyoung was by her side. ‘Dongwoon is so romantic’ Yuri came to her and hug her. ‘Don’t cry my dongsaeng’ she said and hug her tighter. Sohyun just cried as she want. Dongwoon came to her. ‘Sohyun a~ Gwaenchana?’ he asked feeling worried. Sohyun nodded her head and smiled. ‘Oppa, komawo’ she said and gave him a hug. Now, Dongwoon was stunned with her sudden move. He can’t do anything but hug her back. ‘Ehmmmmm’ they release the hug as they heard someone’s clearing the throat. ‘Don’t hug her too long, Dongwoon’ Dongwoon looked to his back and smiled. It was Jiyong with a girl next to him. Maybe his girlfriend. ‘Oppa’ Sohyun was surprised. She hug her brother. ‘You looked pretty today’ ‘Komawo, you’re the first one who said that’ ‘Hm, I think your mistaken Sohyun a~ I’m the one who said that first’ Dongwoon won’t lose with Jiyong. Sohyun just chuckled. Jiyong smiled. ‘Your doing great up there’ Jiyong tap Dongwoon’s shoulder. ‘Thanks’ he said and smiled shyly cause he’s got some praise from his up coming brother-in-law. ‘Oppa, who is she?’ Sohyun asked and looked to the girl beside Jiyong who stood silently. ‘Oh, almost forgot.. She is Minyoung’s sister’ ‘Minyoung?’ Sohyun kind off thinking who is she. ‘She is my girlfriend’ ‘But why don’t you just bring her here?’ asked Sohyun. ‘I really want to know her’ Jiyong just smiled. ‘She is currently busy with her works lately’ Jiyong was trying to hide something from Sohyun. She realized about that but she just ignored it. ‘Now let’s dance’ everyone was back to the dance floor showing off their best and cool dance ever. Everyone was enjoying Yunho Wedding ceremony.