The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

  

Nobody POV

 

‘Sorry everyone. I’m late’

They all look at the door and saw Sooyoung. Hyoyeon smile at her. So do Yuri.

‘It’s ok. Yunho saesangim is kinda busy right now’ Hyoyeon told her. Sooyoung take a deep breath and exhaled. She feel lucky for that time.

‘So, what are you guys discuss about?’

‘It’s about the juniors. We need to teach them about the dance. And there’s a dance competition next month. Yunho want us to join’ Yuri tell the detail to Sooyoung. She nodded her head.

‘So, are we joining the competition or just the juniors?’ Sooyoung asked again. She need to know all things that involved dancing class. Well, she is the captain even though Hyoyeon is the best dancer.

‘I think it’s best for the juniors to join. We just teach them. What do you think?’ Yuri asked Sooyoung.

‘I think that’s the good idea. Should we make a group for them?’

‘I think so. What theme should be for this year?’ Hyoyeon asked all of them in the dancing room.

‘How about ballet?’ Asked Eunhyuk who just sit next to Hyoyen. *Couple.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. ‘Your kidding me right?’ Eunhyuk laugh.

‘I think that’s a good idea. Don’t you think Seungri?’ Sooyoung asked Seungri, Yuri longtime boyfriend who just sit next to Yuri. Seungri just nodded his head.

‘I’m not ok with that’ Hyoyeon still don’t want the theme.

‘Ok. Let’s make it a deal. We asked Saesangnim what theme for this year. Is that alright?’ Sooyoung asked all of the seniors. Well, all of them is the seniors. There’s no juniors there. It’s the seniors meeting.

All of them in the dancing class nodded their head.

 

Sunny POV

 

‘Ok everyone. I’ll see you next time. DJ Sunny here. Have a great day today. Bubyee’ I take off the headset which been stick on my ears for an hour. It’s tiring to be a DJ. Don’t you know? I went outside the studio where Taeyeon be.

‘How’s that?’ I asked her. She smile at me with thumbs up.

‘Kyopta’ She said.

I smiled. ‘It’s your turn right?’ I asked her. She nodded her head. ‘I’ll better get goin’ now. I have appointment with Sooyoung.’ I said to her while my hand busy wearing the jacket.

She looked at me. ‘Appointment with Sooyoung? Or appointment with her brother?’ She asked.

‘Which brother?’ I asked. Well, Sooyoung is the luckiest girl I ever know. Her siblings is all boys. And hot!

‘Jonghun?’ She asked. My face turns red. Aish, Taeyeon knows that Sooyoung always tease me about Jonghun.

‘Aniyo’ I refuse.

‘Jeongmal?’ She said with a smile.

‘Ne’ I said to make her believe me.

‘Ok. I’ll better get goin’. She’ll be mad at me if I’m late.’ I went to the door and wave my hand to Taeyeon whose already busy preparing to be on air. I’ve been DJ with her since were being the junior. It’s my dream. And now, were being the school DJ. Cool right?

 

I went to the school corridor to met with Sooyoung at the usual place. There’s not many people today.HAHA. Since when this school got so many student? It’s only limit for 500 students. It’s the private school. Only rich people can be here. Hm, wait. Did I just said that?

‘Sooyoung’ I shout her name as I saw her sitting while busy talking with the others. She wave at me and smile. I sit next to her.

‘Meeting?’ I looked at all of them. There’s Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, also Yuri and Seungri. All of them is my friends since I was young. So do Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

‘Yeah. As you know there’s a dancing competition with other school next month’ Hyoyeon told me.  I nodded my head. I know. I’m a DJ. A DJ must update a latest story.

‘So, what’s your plan?’ I asked Hyoyeon because she’s known as the dancing queen.

‘We asked Saesangnim to pick one dance for us. And unluckily, he picked ballet’ Hyoyeon said with a said voice. I laugh. Hyoyeon don’t hate ballet actually. She just more into hip hop then ballet.

‘And the worst part is. We have to dance pairing’ Sooyoung continued.

‘Well that’s cool, right?’ I asked them.

‘It is, for us. But for Sooyoung? Na-ah’ said Eunhyuk.

‘Wae?’ I asked.

‘We have someone to dance to. But Sooyoung? She don’t have one’ Seungri talk.

‘Well, she’s got her brothers right?’

‘I don’t want to dance with my freak brothers!’ Sooyoung said with a hate voice.

I laughed. ‘Wae? Your brothers is hot!’

‘You mean Jonghun, don’t you?’ My face immediately turn to red. I feel my ears burning. I’m shy or what?

‘Wh-what’s your talking about?’ I asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung and all of them there burst into laughter.

‘You like him, don’t you Sunny?’ Yuri tease me. I looked at the green grass. I don’t want to look at them. Later they’ll saw my face turn to red. I don’t know. Since Jonghun try to talk with me, and Sooyoung who always tease me about him and I.. I’m feeling a little nervous every  time when Jonghun sit or be beside me. Aigooo~