Confusion

From Picture to Reality

Jaejoong followed Tiffany going to the balcony. The balcony was closed. Tiffany knocked on it.

"Hey, he's here."

"Okay." a somewhat fragile female voice sounded outside.

Tiffany motioned Jaejoong to open it but before he did. He looked at Tiffany and smiled.

"Thanks for finding her for me." he said and hugged her.

She returned the hug and told him that she was waiting. With one last intake of breath he opened the door. He looked down after closing the door and finally  looked at her.

Jaejoong saw her back view and completely smiled to himself anxious what she'll look like right now. Slowly she turned around at him. Shyly she met the eyes of Jaejoong. 

At first, he was expecting some spark or enlightenment if he saw her but, all he just felt was just the same. 'How can this be?' he thought to himself. He looked at her more intently. He took something from his pocket which was the pic of her. He brought it up and studied her. Looking at the picture then at her. Then again and again.

Jessica saw this and felt scared as to what maybe he'll figure out that "she" wasn't her. She thought quickly of what to do.

"Oppa?" he asked him sweetly.

Jaejoong looked at her and answered. "Yes?" 

"Can I see my lost picture for awhile? I mean, you know it's mine right?" she told him coming closer.

Jaejoong thought about it and figured maybe she's right. He handed it to her and Jessica took a close look at it. She smiled and touched the picture as if it really was that important for her.

"I've been looking for this you know?" she said remembering the details Tiffany told her. "....I even went back to the park to see if it was there, but it was gone."

"I'm sorry if I took it." he apologetically scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, no it's alright. As long as it's here with me again. Every thing is fine." she looked down at the photo again.

Jaejoong just smiled and went towards her. He was glad that he finally saw her. But something made him feel uncomfortable. ' Ah, Jaejoong. Stop it, she's here. Don't go think about anything anymore.' he mentally slapped himself. He went near her and embraced her. Closer. He rested his head on the crook of her neck and whispered to her.

"I'm so glad I found you. You know I've been wanting to tell you something." He looked at her, "...I'm deeply in love with you. The moment I saw you in that picture. I knew I've grown madly in love with this girl." 

Jessica was beyond happy that her plan with Tiffany worked. Now that she got Jaejoong she should be the most happiest woman in the world.

"Oppa, I think I also feel the same way as you do. Seeing that you really didn't love any other woman, except maybe you mom, and still having the faith that you'll find me." 

He smiled contently at her. "I'm glad you do."

But something bothered her so much and that was no other than you. His wife.

"But what about ______?" Jessica asked him.

Jaejoong cupped her face and leaned his forehead to her. " She's going to be fine. She knows this already. We talked about having a divorce after some years to avoid suspicion as to why we did. Besides I still need to run the company until dad finally gives it to me." He leaned closer. "So that you and I can be together."

With that he closed the gap between them and kissed her. 

Jessica was stunned but felt content and kissed him back.

Jaejoong in the other hand was not. He felt her kiss back and he just let it be. 'People sometimes change, but what makes both stronger is the love we both feel for each other.' he thought.

But while he thought about that, your face flashed in his mind. He instantly moved away and broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry." Was what he said and opened the balcony door to get out.

"Jaejoong, what's wrong?" Tiffany was surprised as to why he left. She looked at Jessica who was as dumbfounded as she was.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." She went towards Jaejoong who was sitting down burying his face.

She went closer to him and sat beside him. "Jae, what's wrong?" 

"I'm sorry if I walked out like that. Maybe I'm just confused." he said.

"Why would you be confused? She here now Jaejoong. Isn't that what you always wanted?"

"I know, I know. But....I just can't understand what I'm feeling."

"Maybe, you just need more time to be with her, you know, get to know each other." Tiffany assured him. But in truth she just wants her plan to work. She hated you so much.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Thanks Tiffany. Well I better go back to _____. I need you to tell Jessica to call me later, here's my number." he gave it to her and left.

After he left. Tiffany grinned and went to Jessica to tell her he was alright.