I'll be alright.

From Picture to Reality

"She's here."

You suddenly heard Jaejoong whisper. You broke away from him and looked at him questioningly. He was looking pass you with a hint of smile in his face. You turned around and saw a woman dressed in a summer dress holding a straw hat. She was attractive, yes. But that didn't mean Jaejoong should be looking at her like that especially now that they're married. 

"Hey hyung, congratulations." Junsu patted his back making him look at Junsu.

"O-Oh, Ye-yeah." Jaejoong stuttered, "Thanks."

"Jae, something wrong?" You asked him though you knew the reason.

He looked at you. "No nothing, come on let's get out of here." he said and lent me his arms which I encircled my arms with him. We went through the crowds of people congratulating us and giving best wishes. Both of you just said your thanks and nothing more. Once you were outside, both of you were accompanied by security towards your car. Both of you got in before  reporters and paparazzi snapped and asked questions of both of you.

You straightened yourself up and fixed your dress. You looked to see Jaejoong who was still in a somewhat trance because it looked like he was thinking hard.

"Jae, are you really alright? You've been like this ever since after the wedding." you were concerned. "Don't tell me it's about that girl awhile ago. Who is she? What is she to you?"

He suddenly looked at you looking shocked then moments later he was smiling and blushing the same time. "My first love, she's here ______, she's finally here." he gleefully told me.

"You mean that girl in the picture is her?" I couldn't hide the fact to myself of feeling sad and lost.

"Yes, ______, it's her." he looked in front. "After all this years I've been waiting, she appears now." he sounded a little sad now when he realized what it will do to us. "______, again, I'm so sorry for our future. I know it won't be forever." he sounded guilty.

With all my courage I patted his shoulder, "Jae, don't worry. I'm strong, maybe I can find someone else, just be sure it's her okay?" 

"Of course." was all he said and hugged you tightly. You were shocked at first but then you just let it pass and buried your face in his shoulders.

(Jaejoong's POV)

*I can't believe she's actually here!* I kept repeating it in my head the moment I saw her. Okay, I know this wasn't the right time but I couldn't hide the feeling. No way, was I going to let this pass by anymore. I also noticed my cousin seemed close to her because she was beside her. My cousin Tiffany and they were talking. 

But....

 

There was a hurtful feeling inside me when I looked at ______ as she was confronting me if I was alright. I was thankful that she was that considerate. Not to mention caring but it must be hurtful for her what all of this would lead to in the future. So without thinking I hugged her tightly. I felt her tense up but later she relaxed and rested her head in my shoulder. 

There it was again, that warm feeling of her embrace and mine. We hugged like seemed hours as the driver drove us to the next destination. I noticed she was sleeping and I wouldn't want to disturb her so I let her lie there as I caressed her hair. She looked so beautiful even in her sleep. 

She deserves love and I'll try to show her for the time being. I gently kissed her forehead and rested my head on top of hers and took a quick nap.

(End of Jaejoong's POV)

 

Meanwhile in the wedding reception...

"Looks like he fell for it." Jessica, Tiffany's friend, happily celebrated.

"And you have to maintain that. Don't let him know that "she" is not you." she instructed her.

"Of course, this is my chance to have him and I'm not putting this into waste." Jessica smirked.

They both giggled and walked inside the venue to wait for the newly-weds like the other guests.

 

 

 


 

 

Updated :) and hopefully my head is working now. hehehehe.....

sorry if i used the two girls from SNSD. Don't get me wrong I'm also a fan of them and SNSD. A Sone :)

please understand, this is just for story purposes, nothing personal.

 

Comment and Subscribe :) I'll need it

@unii_seoul hopefully i answered your question

@chocolate you're absolutely right:)