the better one

From Picture to Reality

(Your POV)

My eyes were wide with surprise. I hope he didn't hear what I just said.  He just stared right back at me carefully and the most unexpecting thing just happened...

he hugged me.

"Jae, what are ---"

"You're sad. why?" he asked cutting me off.

"It's nothing." Honestly it was nothing already. I wouldn't care anymore. Won't i?

"Then why are you crying?" he looked at my face which was just inches from me. I was in the verge of crying again and telling him the truth but I controlled it.

"I..I just miss Yeonhee that's all." He smiled at me and brought my head back to his shoulder.

"Don't worry, you'll see her soon." Oh God. I really can't seem to understand this man's intention. Is he really this sweet in nature? I hope he is but then, I shouldn't be recieving this but "her". That girl he's with. I pushed out slowly from his embrace and went to our bed. "So, how did it go with...what's her name?"

"Jessica" he replied

"Ahh, Jessica....so how did it go?" I asked him almost remembering that incident awhile ago.

"Well, it went fine. I mean we got to know each other, she's a model actually." He said walking up to the bathroom and closing it.

"Wow! A model? that's great" Seriously? A model, how the heck can I compete with that?

"Yeah. in America." He opened the door and I saw he was wearing only a shirt and a pajama pants. I just gaped at him and his body. Trully this guy is irresistable. Here I am wearing shorts and a shirt and I'll be expecting to sleep with this hot alpha male god.

"S-so, she'll stay here?" I managed to say but without taking my eyes off his torso.

He smiled. "Yeah."  He walked around to his side of the bed and lied down next to me. "But, you know...sometimes, I doubt myself if she really is the one." He turned facing me. Our faces were just centimeters away from each other and I could feel his breath. I began to tremble knowing how close we are but I kept my cool.

"How can you say that?" I asked him. He turned away from me and stared at the ceiling. "I don't know. Maybe it's just that I'm not that used to her yet....I don't know really." he sighed. "....what do yout think?" he faced me again.

"Well, I think, you should give it some time. She'll probably understand." I waited for his answer, but found myself just staring at his beautiful brown eyes. When I thought he wouldn't respond he gave out a sigh.

"Well, maybe you're right." he smiled. Finally. "I just can't wait to show her how much I love her and miss her. I'll make sure I'll make up the time of searching for her by loving her, just as much."

He was in his own world again. I see in his face that he really is serious about her and that he plans a lot of things for her. And here I am trying the best I could to not show my displeasure about the whole thing even though Jaejoong was not suppose to be mine in the first place. How can I be so unlucky with love?Jessica must be happy that she's going to have a wonderful partner in life in the future or when my divorce is done. Just picture perfect, without me in it.

I notice then that Jaejoong has slept already with his face facing mine. He looked so calm while sleeping, probably dreaming of Jessica. i touched his cheeks and marveled at how anyone can be as perfect as this man right here. I just smiled. Carefully, not to wake him up, I brought my lips to his cheeks and kissed him for just a second.

"Goodnight Jae"

And there I slept aswell.

 

 

 

 

OMG! so sorry for not updating for like a year or so maybe..i don't know....i don't have much ideas and this .....this just popped into my head so yeaah...sorry if you had to wait for so long. DEAR SUBSCRIBERS, i hope you'll still support my story! and to my new ones, enjoy and if you can give me some ideas...like private message me or something :)

that's all for now......more chapters to come....please be updated!