Overnight at the hotel

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I was talking with the couples (Jihae-Sehun and Kai-Krystal), with Taemin and Byunghun also in the group when I had an idea. “I’ll be right back.”, I said. I went to look for the girls. I found them giggling together, approached them and spoke, “Hey girls!”, I greeted them, even though I had spoken to them earlier, “Hey birthday girl.”, Hyunjae smiled, “Are you having fun?”, I asked, they all nodded. “I had an idea. Why don’t we go show our skills to everyone in here?”, I smirked, “What are you trying to say?”, they didn’t get it. “Why don’t we go show our choreography, at least we’ll give some entertainment.”, I shrugged, “Okay, it’s a good idea.”, Yoorin agreed.

The girls took their position in the center of the “dance floor” and I went to ask the DJ to put the song. I quickly went to my position and waited for the song to start. People started to notice us and soon everybody had their eyes on us. Taemin was still confused on what was happening but fast found what we were going to do.

The song started playing and we started dancing. It was bit difficult with those heels and all the girls were wearing heels. We managed not to fall or unbalance and showed a great performance.

Our choreography was a y one. Even to make it ier, we all had short dresses that made our legs look longer with the help of the heels. We looked flawless.

The song ended and so did our choreography. People clapped for our performance and we bowed and left. Taemin looked at me and complimented, “Ah you dance so well. You can’t disappoint with your dance skills, even if you wanted you couldn’t.”, I smiled and pecked his lips.

My parents walked towards me and spoke, “Sweetie, we’re going home. It’s already late and we are a bit tired from work.”, my dad nodded in agreement, “Okay then. You need to rest. I don’t know when I’ll get home.”, I said, “Okay. Have fun. Goodbye sweetheart.”, they hugged me. “Goodbye Taemin. It was nice to meet you and take care of my daughter.”, my mom waved at us. “Goodbye Mrs. Park. It was nice to meet you too. I will..”, he flashed a smile. “I trust you my daughter, son. I hope you don’t disappoint me.”, my dad shook hands with Taemin, “Dad …”, I chuckled. Was he being too protective? “I won’t Mr. Park. You can trust me.”, I could feel Taemin a bit nervous and afraid of my dad.

My parents left and soon people started leaving too.

It was 3am and Taemin and I were left in the auditorium. The DJ had also, so it were only both of us in there. Taemin walked towards me and held my hands. “Did you like it?”, he asked, “No … I loved it. It was the most special birthday party I had ever had. Thanks for making it happen.”, I thanked him. I had been thanking him a lot these days. “I’m glad you liked it but it’s not over.”, he smirked. “It isn’t over?”, I widened. What had Taemin in his sleeve? Taemin shook his head. “Let’s go.”, he then pulled me. “Where are we going?”, I asked as we were leaving SM building. “You’ll see later.”, Taemin didn’t want to reveal it, “Tell me …”, I pouted. “I can’t. You’ll see as soon as we arrive the place.”, Taemin walked towards his car and I followed him.

He started the engine and drove off. After driving for 15 minutes, Taemin parked in an hotel garage. “Taemin, why are we in a hotel?”, I was really curious, “Can’t you wait a little bit more to know about it?”, Taemin chuckled as he locked the car. “I can’t. I’m really curious about it.”, shook my head. “Well, but you’ll have to wait, cause I won’t tell you.”, he smirked, “Aish you …”.

Since I didn’t know what he was going to do, I had to follow Taemin to everywhere. First he went to the reception and then we went to the 6th floor, room 263. Taemin stopped in front of the door and looked at me. I looked back at him. He stepped forward and caressed my cheek. “Did I ever tell you that you’re beautiful?”, he deeply looked me in the eyes, “I don’t remember that.”, I smiled, “You’re beautiful.”, he then leaned closer and kissed me. “Well, we need a romantic entrance so, …”, he opened the door and then picked me up in bridal style. “Woooo, Taemin.”, we entered and my jaw dropped. The room was amazing. It was modern, sophisticated and comfortable at the same time. It had a beautiful view to the river, since it was night, the city was full of lights and seeing it from there was even more amazing. He put me on the floor and I spoke, “Taemin, I-I don’t have words.”, I admired all the view, the room, everything.

“But, why did you bring me here?” I asked still not getting the reason. He walked to the mini bar the room had and took from a pail with ice, a bottle of champagne, “Well, I thought that we could maybe have some time, alone.”, he put some champagne in the two glasses that were next to the pail.

He came towards me and gave me a glass of champagne. “Let’s toast to this unforgettable day.”, we hit the glasses together and drank a bit. I had drank all the champagne I had in my glass and so did Taemin. I encircled my arms around Taemin neck, “I love you.”, I said. Taemin didn’t hesitate and kissed me right away. Without realizing I dropped the glass in the floor and my hands started playing with Taemin’s hair. Without separating our lips from each other, we walked to the bed.

Our hands were curious, so they explored our bodies. I started ing Taemin’s white shirt. I quickly took my heels off. Taemin pulled me closer and his hands started ping my dress. Our skin touched and my hands help Taemin with his pants. Our lips depart and teasingly growing further from Taemin I climb to the bed. Not wanting to lose the sight of me, he goes after me.

We playfully kissed each other in those white sheets.

We were laid down on the bed, with wearing only our underwear, covered until our waist with the sheets. I was with my head on Taemin’s chest, and Taemin was playing with my hair.

I sighed and smiled to myself, remembering the wonderful day I had. Taemin noticed and asked, “Why are you laughing?”, “Nothing, I was just remembering all that happened today.”, I turned to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. “Can I ask you something?”, Taemin asked, I nodded. “When you dated Onew … was it better?”, he questioned. I gave him a puzzled look. I wasn’t expecting that kind of question in that moment. “Why are you asking that?”, I frowned. “Well, I just wanted to know.”, “I didn’t have these moments with him. So, I have to say that it wasn’t.”, I answered honestly.

It was late so, we decided to go to sleep.