Lost Jihae

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I was alone with Taemin in the room now. I sighed and noticed the jacket in my hand. “Oh, hum. You left this on my practice room.”, I stretched my arm so he could take the jacket. He came closer and grabbed it. “Thanks.”, “Is Onew not friends with you anymore?”, I asked, he couldn’t look me in the eyes, I took a step forward and hugged him.

My mom always told me, that if someone was feeling down, we should hug them, because it would make them feel better. So I took her advice and hugged Taemin. “Everything is going to be alright. I’m sure.”, then I release from the hug, I smiled and he gave a small one back, “Well, I should go. My parents are waiting for me. See you tomorrow.”, I waved and left.

In the way back home I couldn’t stop thinking how those photos ended on Onew’s hands. That’s why I felt as if I was being observed in that night. I knew it. It could had been anyone taking those photos. How would I find the author of the photos? It was just too difficult.

I was reaching home when I remembered Jihae. She wasn’t with me, and I didn’t even know where she was. I started getting worried. I called her but she had her phone off.

 

-------- Jihae’s POV -------

We were now just a few steps from SME. “Ah, my phone! It has no battery!”, I panicked as I saw it dying with no battery. “Now, how am I supposed to call Hyunji?”, I asked myself, “You can call from mine.”, Sehun offered, “Thanks but I don’t know her number.”, I pouted, “Let’s see if there is someone in SME that has her number.”, he said.

We entered and searched for someone who had her phone number. “Kai!”, Sehun called him. He was in his way to the practice room, he turned back and waited for us to catch up with him. “Do you have Hyunji’s number?”, Sehun asked, “Why?”, he suspiciously asked, “Jihae needs to call her and her phone has no battery.”, Sehun explained.

He was doing everything for me. “Okay. Call from mine.”, he searched her number on his contact list and pressed the ‘call’ button. I put it on my ear and waited for her to pick up. “Hi Kai!”, she greeted from the other side, “Hyunji it’s Jihae.”, I informed her, “Jihae, where have you been? I tried to call you but you have your phone off. Is everything fine?”, she asked in worry. “Yeah it’s everything fine. My phone doesn’t have battery. Sorry. You’re at home already?”, “Yeah I am. Where are you?”, she tried to be more relieved, “I’m at SME. I’ll go home now, okay?”, “You want me to go get you there?”, she asked knowing that I wasn’t that familiar with the bus schedule. “No it’s okay. I’m going. See ya.”, “Okay. Bye. See ya.”, and we ended the call.

“She’s at home already. Thanks.”, I handed the phone to Kai. “If you don’t need anything else, I’ll go now.”, Kai said and went back to his way, “Do you need any help to go home?”, Sehun asked, “Thanks but I don’t think so.”, I rejected his offer, “I’ll go now. Bye.”, I smiled and left.

I was now looking for a bus stop. I walked and walked and finally spotted one. I didn’t remember the path Hyunji always did in the morning to go to SME and in the afternoon to go back home. Since I was with her, I wouldn’t pay attention to it. Now I regretted for not memorizing it.

I sat at the bench and waited for a bus to come.

After half an hour a bus came. I entered and sat near the door of the bus. The bus stopped at various bus stops but none of them looked familiar to me. I started panicking. *Oh my god, where am I? I hope I’m not that far from Hyunji’s house.*, I got up and went to ask to the bus driver, “Excuse me. Can you tell me where is the next bus stop?”, the bus driver without taking his eyes out of the road, answered “We’re in direction to Gangnam-daero 89-gil.”, “Thank you.” I went to sit back again. The bus stopped and I got out.

mapa 2

I entered in the first café I saw ate something because I was already starving. I asked the time to the waitress and she informed me that it was already 8:30pm. Outside it was already a little dark and I didn’t like to walk alone in the streets at night. I paid and then I asked if I could use her phone. I explained her why I wanted to use her phone and she kindly let me use it. I switched my SIM to her phone and the first person I thought on calling it was surprisingly Sehun.

“Sehun?” I quickly spoke, “Yes?”, “I’m not in a good situation now. Please help me. I don’t know what to do.”, I talked fast, “Wait, slow down. What happened?”, he got worried as he heard I wasn’t in a good situation, “I-I got lost. I don’t know how to get home.”, I was shaking in fear. “What? Do you know where you’re now?”, he really worried, “Yeah. I think it’s Gangnam-daero 89-gil. Something like that.”, you said, “Oh. I’ll give you some directions okay. Do you have a paper?”, he asked, the waitress gave me one and I started writing his directions, “Al right. That house, his my grandmother’s house. She’ll let you in. I’ll be right there. Okay? Please be careful.”, he said in concern, “Okay. Oh and Sehun …. Thank you.”, I hang up the call.

I followed his directions and ended up at his grandmother’s house.

Sehun grandma's house

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

It was getting cold and I had no jacket.

Then an old lady opened the door with her dog by her side.

“Yes?”, she asked, “Oh, I’m Sehun’s friend, Jihae.”, I introduced myself, “Oh come in, come in.”, she kindly let me in. I entered and looked around. She had a really big house. It looked comfy. She turned around and scanned my face. “How old are you sweetie?”, she passed her hand through my cheek, “I’m 18.”, “Oh sweetheart, you’re so cold. Come sit in here.”, she gestured me to go to the living room, “I’ll get you a cup of tea.”, she said.

Later she came back with a cup of tea. You accepted it and started drinking. She sat in front of me and questioned, “How long have you known my Sehun?”, she smiled, “Not long ago.”, I answered not knowing exactly how long ago I had known him, “He has been saying so many things about you. I think he likes you.”, she said as she canoodled her dog, “Really?”, you got surprised, “Yes. At least he’s not wrong about your beauty. He says you’re beautiful as a rose.”, she chuckled, I also chuckled thinking that it was a bit lame, but still you liked it.

At that moment the sound of a door opening was heard. “Grandma? You’re here?”, Sehun asked, “Yes. I’m in the living room.” She informed. The dog got up right away and ran to Sehun who entered in the living room. “You’re okay?”, he asked me, I nodded. I drank the tea and then got up. “Well, thank you so much for receiving me at your house. And it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can see each other soon.”, I kindly thanked her, “Already going?”, she wanted some more company, “Yeah. Grandma, we have to go. See you tomorrow. Okay?”, he kissed her cheek and she walked us both at the gate. “I had a great talk with her, it wasn’t that long but we talked about how much you talk about her, how good you talk about her … it was an interesting talk.”, she smiled, “Ah grandma …”, he felt embarrassed, “Show up whenever you want.”, she waved, “Goodbye.” Sehun and I waved.

“I’m sorry for my grandma. You know, grandparents are always …. Talkative.”, we laughed, “So, you compare me to a rose?”, I , “Hum, well, hum no. I mean, yes. You’re much prettier than a rose.”, he rubbed the back of his neck, I giggled, “Thank you.”. I warmed myself because of the cold, Sehun noticed and took his jacket and put it around me. "You're not cold?", i asked him, "No.", he simply answered.

We waited for the bus to come and went back.

Sehun walked me home. “You’re at home now. Don’t do this again. If you needed help you just could have had asked.”, he smiled, “I know. I’m sorry for making you worry and go to pick me up at your grandmother’s house. I’m just trouble to everyone.”, I lowered my head.

Sehun came closer and lifted my chin up, “You’re not trouble to anybody. Some things happen for a reason. Maybe you were fated to meet my grandma.”, I chuckled. “Thank you Sehun.”, I softened. He then kissed my cheek and waved a goodbye.

After losing sight of him, I jumped and giggled alone at the street.

 

 


[A/N: I put the map with the location of Hyunji's house and Sehun grandma's house, :P kkkk This chapter was more about Jihae than Hyunji. Still i hope you guys like it :) and again, i dind't ask before using the house image and i apologize for that. If it's yours please claim it and i'll remove it. :D I also put an image on chapter 1 and 4. If you want go check it out. Thank you. <3]