Taemin's Surprise.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

We had already had lunch and I had already introduced Jihae to SHINee and other artist of SME.

Taemin was with us in my practice room. We were chatting on the ground when suddenly I became thirsty. “Oh I’ll go get another bottle of water. Do you want anything?”, I asked as I got up from the floor. They both shook their heads, “Okay, I’ll be right back.”, and I left.

I put the coins on the machine and pressed the button. A bottle of water fell down. I picked it and turned to go when someone called my name. “Hyunji!”, I turned around to face the person and Kai stood there.

I could see by his face that something bad happened. I was hurt from his words earlier but I would forget that just to help him. “What’s wrong? Did something happened?”, I approached him. “I’m sorry.”, he lowered his head, “For what?”, “For what I said when you went to my practice room with Jihae. I was mad with something else in that moment. I’m sorry.”, he continued with his head lowered. “It’s okay. I know that you need to practice hard for your debut so I shouldn’t have taken Jihae for one of you show her around, when you need all the time you have to improve and practice. It was my fault.”, I apologized too. “Why were you mad?”, I asked, he sighed and then spoke “Me and Krystal fought.”, he put his hands on his pockets, “Really? Why did you fought?”, I kept asking .

“It was over something stupid. Don’t worry about it.”, you shrugged and said, “I hope everything goes fine between you two.”, you smiled. “Oh you’re busy now?”, you asked. “No, why?”, “Me, Jihae and Taemin are in my practicing room chatting. Do you want to come join us?”, his face brighten a bit. “Okay.”.

“I’m back!”, I said as I opened the door with Kai behind me. I sat next Jihae and Kai sat next to Taemin.

“Oh I got an idea. Why don’t we go out later?”, Taemin suggested, “All together?”, Kai raised an eyebrow, “Yeah, us four. What do you think?”, he smiled, “For me it’s fine.”, I nodded. “For me too.”, Jihae agreed. “Okay then. I’ll go too.”, Kai sighed. “Did you plan something Taemin?”, I asked, “Well, I thought that we could go to a place really cool. Since it’s 6pm. Let’s meet at 8pm here.”, he said, “Oh you have to tell us where we’re going so that I can know what I’ll wear.”, I pouted, “Surprise!”, he said and left. “Oh, Taemin … yah come back here!”, I shouted, “Aish, this boy.”, I exhaled and pouted again. “Well we should go, we just have 2 hours to get dressed!”, Jihae got up, “Do you need that much to get dressed?”, Kai made a ‘wth’ face, “Yeah. Girls need to be pretty! Hyunji stop being lazy and let’s go.”, she grabbed my arm and pulled me, she was nagging so much that I gave up, “Ah ah, okay, I’m going now!”.

We arrived home and Jihae went straight to her temporary room. “Are you that excited?”, I shouted from the kitchen, “Of course I am! When it comes to hang out I’m always excited!”, she shouted back from her room. “Pfff  she really didn’t change.”, I said to myself.

I went to my room, opened the closet and stared at it. “Aish jinja! Why is it so difficult for me to find something decent to wear?”, I looked like a child making a tantrum. “Coming!” Jihae yelled from her room. Without a minute she was already by my side. “I already choose what to wear. Now it’s your time. Let’s find something pretty.”, she examined my closet while I was sitting on my bed looking at her. “Humf, we really need to go shopping. You have awesome clothes but are almost all sportive style. I don’t see anything classic or casual enough for an event like this.”, she sighed. “Oh, I got an idea. Since you don’t really like dresses and I have the perfect outfit for you!”, she smiled. My face brightened a bit knowing that there wouldn’t be any dresses for me. “Wait here. I’ll go get the clothes.”, she speed off.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:40pm. “Yah. Hurry up!!!!! You’re going to be late!”, I shouted with no hurry at all. “Here. Wear this. It’s not a dress so you’ll be more comfortable.”, she handed me the clothes.

Time passed and it was 7:30pm. “I’m done!”, she came into my room, “I’m also ready!”, I said as I exited the bathroom of my room. “Waaaaaa!”, we both exclaimed at the same time and then laughed at the coincidence.

“I’m such a good stylist!”, she bragged herself while looking at me, “Hahahah, you have good sense of fashion. Well done Nam Jihae.”, I approved her choices of outfits for today’s event.

“We should go now, so we won’t get late.”, I grabbed my purse and we both left the house. “Kai isn’t coming with us?”, Jihae asked as we were making our way to the bus stop. “Hum, no. He sent me a text saying he would go earlier to meet up with Taemin.”, I answered.

The bus stopped and we entered. All the people looked at us as if we were idols or something. We sat and the bus driver drove off. 

 

 


[A/N: I have such silent readers. I would really like to know what you're thinking about my story. :) It would help me a lot. I'm also curious to know if it's interesting or boring in your point of view. :D Although, I appreciate that you at least read my fanfic. :D Thank you <3 *bows* >.< ]