Waking up in SHINee's dorm.

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

A bad headache made me woke up from my sleep. I put a hand on my head as if it was going to slow the pain down. I looked at the place where I was. It was unfamiliar to me. In both my sides there were bunks beds.

I took the blanket off of me and realized that I was still in my dress.

What was happening? I woke up in a place which was not my room. I wasn’t wearing my pajamas … What the hell was going on? Some panic was now installed on me. Just the fact of waking up in another place, which wasn’t my room and not knowing what had happened could mean many things. Things I wouldn’t probably want to know.

I decided to explore the place and looked closer to each detail on the room. I saw pictures of SHINee, books and personal objects from, probably the owner or owners of the room.

I was still not in myself though. I needed to get more information about the place where I was at. I got out of the room and found myself in, what it was pointing to be, an apartment.

I walked a little further and saw five bodies laid on the floor. I presumed that it was the living room, since it had a sofa and a TV. I looked closer at them and I quickly recognized their faces. Taemin was laid on the sofa and the rest on the floor.

I was in the SHINee dorm. *OMO How did this happen? I don’t remember entering in here.*, various thoughts came to my mind, not reducing the panic, but only to increase it.

In that moment Taemin started moving on the sofa. *Is he waking up? OMO, OMO, what do I do? Should I ran to the room again, and pretend I never got out of there?*, I thought, panicking even more.

“Oh, you woke up already?”, Taemin got up from the sofa. He didn’t give me time to decide what to do next, so I didn’t know what to say. Not making it too unnatural I just gave him smile.

Since I wanted to know why in the world I didn’t wake up in MY room, I questioned him, “Taemin, why am I here? How did I get here?”, His expression turned serious, that’s when I realized he knew all the story behind this such mystery, “Last night, you got unwell at the club and I was in charge of taking you home, but you fell asleep in the van. I thought your mom would not like to see her daughter sleeping in the car of a guy, so, I asked Kai, if he could lie to your mom, and then I brought you to SHINee’s dorm.”, he finished with a concerned look in his face, “I was considering on whether being angry or not with you, but since you did it for a good cause, I won’t.”, I joked, understanding why he did what he did.

“Maybe you want to change. I don’t think it’s comfortable wearing that dress for a long time.”, he looked at me, “Oh how do you know?”, I frowned, “Hahah, I had to wear a dress for a performance once, and it’s wasn’t that comfortable,”, he laughed at remembering the performance, “OMO, you had to wear a dress for a performance? Hahah, I would laugh so hard, if I saw it. I’m going to search about it on the internet.”, I .

I couldn’t see Taemin wearing a dress, it was too much for my imagination, so I just needed a source where I could see it with my own eyes. “You wouldn’t.”, he challenged, “Don’t underestimate a girls power. I can make your self-esteem go lower and lower, if I want.”, I kept on scaring him with my bad-side.

The next thing I knew is that I was being attacked with thin fingers tinkling me. I wasn’t ready for this attack so I couldn’t stop the evil Taemin.

Suddenly Jonghyun turned around. Afraid of waking the others we stopped.

Taemin and I went to the room, in order to choose suitable clothes for me to wear, instead of my wrinkled dress.

After some minutes, of going throw Taemin’s clothes, we still hadn’t nothing that could fit me.

Key entered in the room, surprised to see us both together he spoke, “Oh, what are you two doing alone in here?”, he asked in a teasing tone of voice, “We are not doing anything wrong. We’re just looking for clothes that I can wear.”, I answered him, “I think we need your help, hyung.”, Taemin looked at Key who was suspiciously looking at us. “Oh really for what?”, Key was totally an easy man, “We didn’t found anything that she could wear in my clothes.”, Taemin informed.

Key eyed me up and down. “I got this Taemin. You go dress up and get ready to leave, that I’ll take care of Hyunji from now on.”, he looked like some kind of fashionista studying my body and features, so he could find the right clothes. In fact it wasn’t too far from the truth.

It didn’t take long to find a suitable yet comfortable outfit for me. I dressed up and Key took his clothes to wear them on the bathroom, since he would dress up in the same space as me.

I exited the room and turned around so Taemin could appreciate my style. He was impressed, with the fact that Key had actually made it.

Key got out of the bathroom and entered in the room in a rush. From inside he said, “I need to get my accessories.”, he then got out with some accessories on, looking totally fabulous.

“Let’s go have breakfast.”, Key excitedly smiled. We left SHINee’s dorm and went to find a good café where we could have a nice breakfast.