"Am i good enough?"

Love is beautiful ... but also complicated.

 

I sighed as I walked to Jonghyun. “How was it?”, he asked, with a pitiful look in his eyes, “It was … hard, painful, I just wished it could had been me instead of him.”, I lowered my head. Jonghyun lifted my head with his finger on my chin and spoke, “You have to stop thinking those things. No one should have been on the car accident. It shouldn’t have happened. That's all. Onew had luck on having you, but he wasted the precious thing that appeared on his life. I hope when Taemin wakes up, he doesn’t waste it too.”, he hugged me, “What makes you thing that Taemin will have that precious thing on his life?”, I asked between the hug. Jonghyun pulled away, “He already has it.”, he sweetly smiled.

In that moment Onew and Key appeared.

They approached us and Onew spoke, “Do you have news?”, I and Jonghyun shook our heads in denial, we wished we had. “We just had 15 minutes to visit him nothing more.”, Jonghyun informed, “Well, we’re here now, so you can go change and take a shower. You must had slept really uncomfortably tonight.”, Key said, “Jonghyun’s shoulder is quite comfortable.”, I patted his shoulder, “Thank you, then we’re going. Don’t forget to call if anything happens or if you get news.”, Jonghyun spoke as we were walking away, Key thumbed up and sat in the chairs with Onew.

We were outside the hospital. “Come on, I’ll take you home.”, Jonghyun offered, “Oh it’s okay oppa. I’ll go by bus, I don’t want to bother you.”, I then remembered when I didn’t take Taemin’s offer to take me home. “If you don’t mind taking me home …”, he chuckled and we walked to his car.

Since he had already the driver’s license he had his own car now.

“Put the seatbelt.”, he reminded, I did as told and he started the engine.

We were on our way to my house. The atmosphere was quiet. The car was in absolute silence. Jonghyun as a talkative person began a conversation. “I know what happened in the SM building yesterday.”, he smirked.

I got surprised, could we possibly had public? “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.”, I stammered, deviating my eyes to the window. He giggled. “You guys should have seen your kiss. It seemed totally like a movie you know. Waaa, I should have taken popcorns with me at that time. Too bad.”, I slapped his arm, “Oppa!”. He laughed even harder. “So, you saw …”, I instantly became shy and embarrassed.

“I don’t know but, I think this is destiny. I think it was destiny that put Taemin in coma. I mean, it sounds stupid and mean, but if this hadn’t happened, you wouldn’t have realized your feelings for him at this time. I think this happened for you to see how you love him. That’s why I think he will wake up soon.”, he thoughtful spoke. His words left him thinking about the matter.

Was Jonghyun right? It sure made me think for a while.

“Here we are. Take a shower and rest.”, Jonghyun stopped his car in front of my house. I nodded. I opened the door and waved at him. “Thank you oppa! Drive carefully okay?”, I closed the door. “Okay. Bye.”, he waved too and drove off.

I climbed the stairs and took the keys out of my purse. I entered at home and slowly made my way upstairs.

I exhaled as I came in on my room.

Jonghyun’s words could leave my mind. I was constantly repeating them on my head. I believed in Jonghyun more and more. I had been so blind towards my love to Taemin. If only I could confess to him now.

I felt the urge to shout that I loved him so he could hear me and wake up right away. I dream too much.

After changing to comfortable clothes I phone Jihae. I asked where she was and she was with Sehun at the SM building.

I packed my bag and left. I shouldn’t waste time. Since the visit time for Taemin would be only and 6 to 8pm, I would have plenty of time to practice until then.

“Oh what are you doing here? Should you be resting right now?”, Jihae scolded as a mom, “No. I need to practice.”, I went straight to my practice room.

There was no teacher. I thought that weird. He would be always there no matter what, unless something had happened to his daughter or his wife. After a few seconds later the door swung open. I turned around and the teacher was with his eyebrows pinched together, “Why are you here?”, he asked the same question Jihae did, “I wanted to practice …”, I answered as if it wasn’t obvious. “I don’t want you to practice before what happened.”, the teacher shook his head, “What? Why? I’m fine. I swear!”, my eyes were wide at his statement.

He sighed, “Hyunji-“, “Please, please. I beg you. If you don’t let me, then I’ll practice to somewhere else. I need to dance to calm down. It relaxes me. If I don’t dance, I’ll blow up and bad things can happen.”, it tried to convince him. It wasn’t a lie, what I was saying. At this moment, I really needed some time to relax with my own treatment.

The teacher gave up and nodded.

“I remembered something I have to do. You also need some time to practice by yourself, so I’ll leave you alone”, the teacher patted my shoulder and got out of the room.

I appreciated what he did. Although I didn’t know if he really had something to do or not, but it’s a kind gesture.

The music was blasting on the practice room. I practiced harder as ever. I had sweat rolling down my forehead and my back, well, all me was sweating. Suddenly I started feeling difficulty on breathing. I stopped, laid down on the floor and tried to calm down me pulsation and breathing. After some seconds, I was calmer.

I sat up and looked myself on the mirror.

Would I be able to successfully debut? Would I be good enough for that? I looked at my appearance, and I had doubts. I didn’t think I was beautiful enough to appear on the TV. All my seniors were pretty, charm … where would I fit?

“In what are you thinking?”, the teacher stepped inside, I looked at him, leaving my thoughts and got up. “Oh nothing.”, “You should rest for a while now.”, he turned to me. I agreed. I was feeling tired so I left the room and went to visit Kai and his friends.