Partners. (Part IV)

Maelyeog Korean School of Wizardry and Witchcraft (Harry Potter AU)

 

"What's going on with this Sunggyu guy?" asked Howon as he and Dongwoo were heading back to class.

"Oh, hum, it's a bit of a complicated story…" answered the Hufflepuff, "I don't really know how to explain it, we weren't friends, but there was something weird and I sort of liked him, a lot, and now it's just weird. Sungjong says that Sunggyu's not the kind of guy to be keen on relationships and stuff, but I just think that he freaked out when he realized that I liked him and that I thought that maybe … you know."

"I see. He's a bit stupid, in my opinion," muttered Howon, "I mean, it's not when he'll be 45 that he should start thinking about dating. Plus, you're cute and nice and he should have at least tried."

"Maybe. But I think that we weren't destined to be together, or else we would have dated and stuff so, it's not that bad."

-

"Where the hell have you been? We've got to go to class you know!'' Kim Myungsoo greeted his partner/ex-friend Lee Sungyeol as he entered the Ravenclaw common room.

"I couldn't enter! Couldn't answer this stupid riddle. Why can't you have a password, like everybody else?" criticized the former Gryffindor.

"Well, we're supposed to be clever so we're supposed to answer the riddles. That's the point, to show that we actually have a brain," answered the Ravenclaw with a bothered look.

"Well it's stupid, and you've got to be on crack to answer these things, they make no sense!"

"Yeah whatever, can we go now?"

The two boys headed towards their class, the worst one: Potions. And they would be late. There was no other way. But it was bad, because Miss Lee Hyori, the Potions teacher and Head of Slytherin didn't like late students, especially not Gryffindor ones, especially not Sungyeol.

"I can see that Mr. Lee has already a very good influence on you Mr. Kim," greeted sarcastically Miss Lee. "You will come after class, both of you, clean our little cauldrons just to remind you the value of time."

-

They were both in their potion class, scrubing their cauldron with force. "Thank you, really. You couldn't have done better!" groaned Myungsoo.

"Oh shut up Myungsoo! It's not a big deal, we're not expelled ok?" mutter the Gryffindor.

"Yes it is!" replied the Ravenclaw, "I never get detention, never!"

"Well maybe it's time to stop being model student Kim Myungsoo and live a little," said Sungyeol while starting to scrub his tenth cauldron.

"Excuse me but 'live a little' doesn't mean getting detention or skipping classes," argued the shorter boy.

"I don't skip classes, only the uninteresting ones, like Potions or Muggle Studies, but that's because I already know about Muggles!"

"Yeah well, I think that  Care of Magical Creatures is uninteresting, but I still go!"

"Yeah, because you're perfect model student Kim Myungsoo!"

Uniteresting chapter once again, sorry >< I've been busy with college/uni and I don't have internet during the week TT