Kim Myungsoo

Maelyeog Korean School of Wizardry and Witchcraft (Harry Potter AU)

 

Kim Myungsoo was not an ordinary boy. Indeed, he was known for being really clever but also really quiet, cold even. Myungsoo did not have a lot of friends. Actually the only person he seemed to really talk to was his girlfriend Jung Krystal.

And, well, Krystal wasn’t exactly ordinary either. She was … scary. And both of them were known for being a crazy couple.

Actually, Kim Myungsoo, who was known for his quietness could become really loud during his with Krystal. They were fighting, a lot. And that was like this since about 2 years, since they actually got together.

Krystal was jealous and possessive and Myungsoo was her little dog. He followed her everywhere and it almost seemed like he spoke only when she allowed him to.

But, yeah, their arguments were known by all, as they most of the time happened in the middle of a random corridor, or even in the middle of the Great Hall.

They were always fighting, but never breaking up, well, they were but getting back together rarely more than 24 hours after. People thought they would never; ever really break up, because, you know, with all the fights they already had. If they were to break up, it would have happened already, right?

Anyway, today was Monday and Krystal Jung was walking, pretty as ever, in the great hall to go get her breakfast with her Slytherin housemates. But things were weird. A tension was rising in the whole Hall and everybody could feel it. Especially when Kim Myungsoo walked from his Ravenclaw table to his girlfriend’s table to see the said girlfriend.

And before Krystal had the time to say something, Myungsoo started talking.

“Really? Oh Se Hun, is he the only one you find to deflower?” Well, that was certainly a surprise.

“What are you talking about Myung?” Innocently –or so it seemed- asked Krystal.

“Oh come on, don’t lie to my face like that” retorted the Ravenclaw.

“Myung, it was a mistake, I-I was sad, we had a fight, you said it was over and he was just there … I- I’m sorry.”

“Bull Krystal. We fight every day, we had “break up” at least a hundred times! Is it what you’ve done every time huh? Cheating on me so it would make things better?

I mean, I don’t know, he’s the only who actually had the guts to tell me, I don’t know maybe there are others. Maybe I should ask yeah? If any of you actually ed this please raise your hand! Oh come on, I want to know!”

Everybody heard but everybody was frozen. Even though the whole school was used to the “Myungstal” fights, this was worse than ever before.

“Maybe you could tell me huh? Who have you been a for?”

“I don’t … Myung it was only one time, I swear!  I-I don’t know, it just happened ok?” she replied, trying to defend herself.

“You know what Krys? I don’t care, I’m done, and it’s over. For real this time.”

“What?! No, Myung, you love me you can’t dump me like that!” She was now on the verge of crying. Tears could be seen in her eyes.

“No. It’s over. I’m not your little dog anymore; I won’t do everything you ask. I’m done Krystal. I bore this for two years because I loved you. I never said anything. I always tried to understand you and your crisis, I was always forgiving, always. But that … it’s too much. I won’t spend my life fighting with you. You’ve gone too far. I sick of your jealousy, your possessiveness, and I’m sick of having no life because of you. I lost all my friends since the day I started dating you and I never made new ones cause you wouldn’t let me speak to anybody. But that’s over now. I want to live again and I can’t do that with you. And you know what? It feels good, so, so good, the idea of freedom that awaits me now.”

“You’re a total jerk, she cried, how can you say that to me?”

“And you’re a crazy ! We made a perfect couple, didn’t we?

I gotta go, don’t talk to me, don’t try anything with me, and don’t stalk me ok?”

Krystal didn’t answer, she couldn’t. She was shocked and hurt by what her boy- ex-boyfriend just said.

“And, guys, if you want advice, have with her if you want to, but don’t date her. It’s hell!” said Myungsoo just before walking coolly out of the hall.

“Well … that was unexpected,” said a guy from Slytherin named Nam Woohyun as everybody were going back to their breakfasts.

 

 

 

Hey so this is the second chapter, just to set things in place so yeah. It's about Myungsoo and I was thinking of doing like a chapter per member just to give a bit more infomartiion about them so tell me if you think it's a good idea or not please!

I hope you liked it! 

I want to thanks my 14 suscribers, it makes me really happy and makes me want to continue this fic!

P.S : I added a banner on the foreword ^^