Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon.

Maelyeog Korean School of Wizardry and Witchcraft (Harry Potter AU)

 

Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon were friends since their first year at Maelyeog. They had been sorted in the same house, Slytherin, and since then you couldn’t see one of them without the other. But it was kind of weird. Because the two boys were extremely different and no one really understood how Lee Howon managed to be sorted in Slytherin when he acted like a total Hufflepuff.

Nam Woohyun was a Slytherin in all his glory. Arrogant, sly, deceitful and all that’s in between. But actually, he wasn’t that bad. He could be funny and he definitely was charming as most of girls were crazy about him. And even if his ego was kind of enormous, he could be really friendly and kind. It was just difficult for him to trust people as he believed that most people couldn’t be nice just like that and that they probably wanted something in return. So yeah, Nam Woohyun considered most human being as filthy parasites and so because he didn’t want to fall to their tricks, he made sure they would fall for his tricks first.

On the opposite, Lee Howon, known as Hoya by all of the school was a really friendly guy. He actually had a lot of friends and his sorting was certainly the biggest mystery in all Maelyeog history. Some people thought the Sorting Hat on this day had drunk too much celebrating the upcoming new year of school or something because, really, this was unbelievable. Some said that Hoya was just hiding his personality really well under this joyful and cute mask but those who knew him knew better than that. Hoya was actually just like that. Just nice and kind and so Hufflepuff like that it was crazy. And the guy himself didn’t understand why he was in Slytherin, because it made absolutely no sense. The only thing that made him Slytherin like was that he was pure blooded and that he was raised in a wizard family and really didn’t understand how Muggles could survive without Magic. But other than that, he really had anything to do in the green House.

“So, we’ll know tonight!” said Hoya excitedly.

“Yeah, approved Woohyun, I hope we’ll be chosen cause really, I wouldn’t want miss something like that. It’s like observing animals in their natural habitat.”

“That’s nasty, said Hoya but chuckling nonetheless. So, which house would you like to go to?”

“Honestly, the more I think about the more I think that I’d rather stay in Slytherin. Gryffindor would be hell cause it’s Gryffindor, Hufflepuff would be boring as hell, and Ravenclaw would be to serious so really, whatever House it’ll be hell, but fun, I hope so. And you?”

“Well, Hufflepuff would be the best. I think that you’re right about Ravenclaw, too hard working, Gryffindor would probably hate me and you know, I think I’d get along quite well with Hufflepuffs.”

“Yeah, you’re stupid like they are Hobaby ~.”

 

 

Here is the third chapter yeah! Next chapter will reveal the pairs so don't forget to suscribe if you want to know ^^

Thanks to my 19 suscribers and I hope you liked this chapter! ^^