First Meeting

When Ice Princess meets the Ice Prince

WARNING: More than one bad words in this chapter. 

 

 

, I forgot my homework. 

 

She thought as she ran through the crowd of students, making her way to her locker. When she arrived there, without wasting any time, she enter her locker’s code and open it. She let out a sigh of irritation when she saw the interior of her locker. Every corner of it covered with trash and some even dared to write insulting words on her locker’s walls. She ignored it. 

 

It’s better to lay low than to receive unnecessary attention. 

 

After she clean her locker, she took her homework and then closed the locker’s door a little bit too hard that almost bent the door. She calm herself with inhaling and exhaling till her heartbeat’s pace on normal. 

 

She was about to walk away from the locker when a guy, who is busy looking cool in front of the girls, bump into her.  The books and her homework fell to the ground. 

 

“What the hell?” the guy cursed. She’s a bit shock from the way he acted. He kick some of her books as he make a path for himself. “You blind .” he cursed again. She look up to the guy that pissed her off. He have black shiny hair, eyes that are cold as hers and thin lips that got dirtied with his curses but all of that are ugly to her. 

 

The guy, comb his hair back with his fingertips and coolly walk away from the scene. He doesn’t have any mood early in the morning but he swear that he noted down the girl. She have shoulder length, jet-black hair, shiny like his but he hate to admit it. Her almond shape eyes and her full, pink plump lips. That girl, is his next target. He smirk when he finally reached his classroom. 

 

“ that boy” she silently cursed as she watch him walk away. She squat down to pick her books but then she realise that all of them are already picked by a guy. She stood up and faced the guy. “What the—“

 

“Sorry for my brother’s attitude” the guy flashed a smile. He hands to her books and give her a nod “I’m Sunggyu, nice to meet you” he stretch out his hand to shake but Min Young reject it. Sunggyu seems to understand her. He walked away without any words after that. 

 

New students, huh?

 

“Noona!!” Ricky called. Min Young literally face palm herself when Ricky hug her in public. She’s lucky that there are less students in the hallway. “Lunch at the garden like usual?” he smile when he released her from his hug. 

 

“Rick—” her words cut off when Ricky hugged her once again before he sprints away, not wanting to hear Min Young’s lecture. She sighed. How many times had she warned Teen Top not to interact with her when she’s at school. She despise the attention but only Ricky and Changjo, the maknaes, ignored her request. 

 

The bell rang, indicating that the class is starting. Min Young cursed under her breath as she starts to sprint towards her classroom. 

 

—————————————————

 

“L.” Sunggyu stood in front of Myungsoo. “I told you not to create a scene on your first day.”

 

“I didn’t,” Myungsoo replied with his usual cold tone. He inserted both of his hands in his pockets as he place his legs on top of the table and flushed his eyes close, ready to fall into a dreamless sleep. But then, someone shoved his legs off of the table. His eyes abruptly snapped open, pissed at the person who most likely would be Sunggyu but instead, it was the girl he bumped earlier. 

“You.” She pointed her forefinger rudely in front of his face, an inched away from his nose. Myungsoo didn’t flinch, his eyebrows raised unamused by her action. He look around the classroom and realised that Sunggyu is not here anymore, gone for his own class. He turned back to the girl. 

 

“Me?” he replied as he stood up from his seat. His 6 ft form slightly hovered her 5 ft 11 frame, trying to intimidate the girl in front of him. Yet, she was unfazed by the look he was giving her. 

 

“Yeah you.” she deadpanned. “That’s my seat.”

 

“There’s no name here .”

 

Min young pointed her finger on the corner of the table.

 

Myungsoo switched his gaze to where she was pointing. There, her name was carved perfectly and clearly.

 

“Bang Min Young huh? A pretty name for an ugly girl.” He smirked.

 

Without any reply, Min young brushed her shoulder against his one rather harshly, making him stumbled back on his feet and then she casually took her seat.

 

His mouth lightly went ajar, taken aback by her behaviour. 

 

Just as he was about to scream obscenities things at her, the door suddenly flung opened and came in a middle aged man.

 

“Come on now, take your seats. We’re going to introduce ourselves one by one,” said the teacher.

 

Myungsoo lingered his eyes around the classroom and found an empty chair directly behind Min young’s seat.

 

He felt a smirk crept on his face.

 

“You’ll get this ,” he said to himself, enjoying of what’s to come for her.

 

 

(Min Young's thought in Purple)