Life

When Ice Princess meets the Ice Prince

BAM

 

She wiped the blood on the corner of her lips with the back of her hand. She clicked her tongue but underneath that mask, her lips form a smirk. For a second she let her guard down and let her enemy took that chance to swing his knife across her face but luckily she dodge it with a quick reflex. 

 

“Weapons, eh?” once again, her smirks form on her lips. The enemy shivered under her glare; icy, cold and dark. She adjust her glove and with great speed, she kicked the enemy, resulting him squatting while holding his now bruised abdomen. She didn’t even spare him a second to scream his pain when she gives him another blow, punching him across the face. She was about to give him the final blow but a hand touch her shoulder. She turns to the owner and it’s her brother. He gave her an assured smile and said “that’s enough for today”

 

She sighs under her mask but obeyed her brother’s request. They thought the enemy is out of cold but they’re so wrong.

 

“…”

 

She cursed out when she felt a pain on her forearm. The enemy threw his knife as a final act of desperate to finish her. She was about to charge at him but she’s one second late when L.Joe finished him for her. He grins when she gives him the look. 

 

“No one, mess with my baby” L.Joe literally spat on the enemy who is now out of cold. L.Joe approaches her with a hint of worried picture on his face “okay?” he asked. 

 

She nods while holding her wound. 

 

“That’s the last one?” Changjo yawn when he finished his own enemy. Then, Neil, Chunji and Ricky joins him from behind and just like him, they finished their own too. “Noona!” Changjo runs to her when he saw the wound. He was about to throw her dozen of questions but she quickly cuts him off. 

 

“I don’t want to waste anymore time after finishing a rookie gang who wrongly trashed our club,” she said with her calm yet cold tone. “we need to treat your wounds.” she points to the six guys. Without even waiting for their reply, she’s already walking her way out the club and the leader sigh but a chuckle came out right after. 

 

C.A.P, the leader and also the brother of Bang Min Young, motion them to follow her. 

 

 

This is her life as a gangster.

 

Not too far from their club, there’s a boy who is ready to give the girl’s heart a break.

 

“It’s over” he said and like there’s a power to his word, the girl in front of him dropped to her knees with her tears threatening to fall. 

 

“No, please no! Oppa, you said you love me and you’ll stay with me, isn’t that your promise?!” she screams every word. She grab hold of his trouser’s, begging him. He groans when it gets too annoying for him. Without a warning, he shove her aside, making a path for himself. 

 

“I don’t love you,” his voice was harsh and cold, sending a quick shudder down the girl’s spine. He turns his back to her “I don’t really love you. You’re just another piece of trash and besides…” He turn back to her and greets her with a smirk on his face “my promises are meant to be broken”

 

SLAP

 

“You jerk!!” the girl shouted. 

 

He touch his left cheek and still, the smirk is there. Feeling annoyed, the girl tried the second time but the guy, stopped her and with his strength he harshly pushed her and back to the ground she went. 

 

“You belong there; dirty and pathetic” his eyes shows no mercy. He, once again, turns his back to her and this time, he walk away. He ignored the screams and shouts from the girl. He ignore the pathetic cry from the girl. For him, it felt so good to hear the fallen shattered pieces of her now broken heart.

 

“L, why?!” the girl’s shouts faded and that’s the last sentence he heard from her. He comb back his hair with his fingers and uneasy chuckle slips from his slightly dry lips. 

 

“Why do I even do this stupid stuffs, anyway” he looks up to the sky “stupid, Kim Myungsoo” he said to himself and then he continued his journey home. 

 

This is his life as a heartbreaker.