The Deal (Part 2)

When Ice Princess meets the Ice Prince

“Min Young,” L.Joe poked her side as he tried to maintain his pace with Min Young’s speedy walk. “Honey~” he called her again. 

Finally, Min Young her heel, facing L.Joe. 

“What the hell, oppa?” she snapped. They’re currently in the empty hall way where students rarely cross. Min Young breathe in and breathe out, trying to calm her inner demon. “That bet. Call it off” 

L.Joe sighs. He leans his back to the wall, watching Min Young calming herself. 

“If I call off that deal, would you fight them back?” 

Min Young froze when L.Joe asked her that. She faced him, locking their eye contacts. L.Joe pushed himself off the wall, walking toward Min Young. Without any second thought, he gently pulled Min Young into his arms. Min Young flinched but she didn’t pull back.

“If I call off that deal, would you grab that ’s hair and throw her to the ocean?” 

“That’s a bit cruel,” Min Young said as she rolled her eyes.

“Then deal with her with this Beauty Contest rather than my previous great idea,” L.Joe smile “well, throwing her in the ocean will be the greatest idea I’ll ever have.”

Min Young finally sigh, giving in to his stupid idea. 

“Fine,” she said as she pushed herself from his arms. “I need to go back to the class now”

L.Joe was about to say something when L suddenly appeared out of nowhere storming his way to L.Joe.  He harshly pulled L.Joe’s collar, pulling his face nearer and then he pushed him against the wall. 

“You,” he said with full of rage, glaring into L.Joe’s eyes. L.Joe looked at him with bored eyes. “Who the give you the permission to make a bet that included me,” he hissed. L.Joe forcefully pushed L away from him, dusting his shirt as if L just contaminate it. L clenched both of his hands into a fist, his chest rose up and down as he tried to maintain his image. 

Min Young stood there, dumbfounded. 

“The Ice Prince has arrived!” L.Joe clasped his hands together, sarcastically tilt his head with a fake grin. That grin then changed to an annoyed frown, he pushed both his hands inside his pockets rather harshly. “You dragged yourself to this. If you haven’t played that girl’s heart and then blamed it to my—“ he took a deep breathe as he calm himself “Min Young, this whole shenanigan won’t ing happen”

Min Young’s eyes switched to Myungsoo, glaring him. 

Myungsoo scoffed. 

“If THAT girl didn’t pissed me off that day, I won’t even know she exist in that class,” Myungsoo smirked when he saw Min Young’s glare sharpened. He run his finger tips through his hair, as if mocking Min Young that he’s higher than her. 

“Oppa,” Min Young finally broke her glaring, walking off from Myungsoo. “On with that fcking bet, but if I win, that bastard is hers to keep” she hissed as she bumped her shoulder with Myungsoo rather harshly. 

Myungsoo stumbled a bit when their shoulder collided but he managed to scoffed at her. 

“You’ll lose!” he spat back as he watch Min Young turn to corner. 

Just then, L.Joe pat his shoulder as he shook his head with smirk. 

“Then be prepared to be own by that you played” 

 


Author's side note:

Hello! This chapter is the continue part of ious chapter since it's too long to fit in one chapter so... why not just seperate them...yeap hehe