The Agreement

When Ice Princess meets the Ice Prince

“Why are we here?” Min Young’s eyes twitch as she stood in front of a branded dress store. She switched to Chunji who is clasping both his hands together, lovingly stared into Min Young as he imagined all the dresses she would try inside. “No,” she said, walking off to the other side but unfortunately, Sungyeol blocked her. 

“As much as I don’t want to pissed you off but please, Min Young-sshi, our life depends on you,” Sunggyu shone her with his million-dollar smile to her, begging her. 

Infinite and Teen Top all begged her. 

Min Young facepalmed herself, couldn’t win against them. 

Apparently, two hours ago, Infinite grouped together for an emergency meeting at their house.

“Hyung! I can’t believe he involved us Infinite,” Sungjong whined to Woohyun who is also surprised by the bet. All Infinite members turned their glare to Kim Myungsoo who is pissed by L.Joe and Min Young. 

“I can’t believe you do that, L,” Sungyeol rubbed his hand on the back of his neck trying to in all the events from today. 

“It’s not my fault!” Myungsoo roared in anger. Sunggyu sigh, patting Myungsoo’s shoulder to calm him. “I’m already pissed about it. Don’t make it worse” he counterattacked them with his icy glare and they flinched from it. 

Suddenly, Hoya clicked his fingers as if he’s having the best idea in his entire life. 

“How about we help that girl to win? That Bang Min Young girl,” he said, grinning to his brothers. The Infinite literally surprised that they didn’t think about that, except for Myungsoo though. He’s more pissed than ever that he doesn’t want to admit it’s actually one of the best options to not own by that girl. 

Wait, if that Min Young wins, she’ll hand me to that girl but if that girl wins I’ll still be that girl’s servant. It’s a double ended sword! Myungsoo’s mind suddenly came to an agreement. He HAS to help Min Young but first, he needs to talk to her. 

“ it!” Myungsoo suddenly burst in anger in front of Infinite. He stormed his way to his room. 

“He needs an anger management class,” Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

 

—————————————————————————

 

“…so we want to help,” said Sunggyu as he finished his explanation to Teen Top’s leader, Bang Min Soo who is well known as C.A.P. Min Soo rubbed his chin thinking that it’s not a bad plan for them. He’s actually a little pissed about L.Joe recklessly involved them in a bet but as he thought about it, it’s the best for Min Young. 

Niel gave each of them a can to drink since he’s the most polite guy in the group. 

Myungsoo can’t sit still when L.Joe is sitting across him. They’re so awkward that the strangers found them cute not looking at each other. 

Current location, they’re at the park near the school. 

“Okay, we agree on your help,” Min Soo said as he took a sip from his drink. “But first we need to have a plan to take her shopping for her beauty thingy”

Changjo grinned when his hyung said that. 

“I have a great plan…” he said “we’ll kidnap her”

 

Back to the present, they went into the store with Min Young dragging her feet as she was half being dragged by her brother. 

 

“Noona!” Changjo hugged one of the sales girls. The girl blushed but then she pushed him aside, rearranged her uniform. She brightly smiles, bowing to Min Young. Changjo stood beside Min Young, leaning slightly nearer to her and whispered “It’s okay noona, you’re still my best and number one” he winked. 

Min Young rolled her eyes at his wink. Out of nowhere, L.Joe took Min Young’s hand, dragging her to a seat. He lightly pushed her to sit as Min Young just go with the flow. 

“We’ll pick our choices, you try. Simple, right?” he said, caressing her cheek. Min Young furrowed her brows but gave up since she knew that she can’t win against them. 

“Fine, but on one condition…” she said and all of them hold their breath to what her condition is “…only the sales lady and I could see me…” a fake cough could be heard from the silent surrounding. Min Young glared at her brother but she earned a smirk back instead. 

Every single one of them agreed to it but Chunji kind of don’t want that condition but he knew if he disagrees to it, his head will get cut off by his baby girl. 

Just when Min Young nodded her head, both Infinite and Teen Top rushed to pick dresses for Min Young to wear except for Myungsoo. 

He and Min Young can’t miss their little glaring competition every time their eyes met. A sigh then slips between his lips, breaking off their glaring. Myungsoo trudge forward to her, half of him doesn’t want to but half of him forced him to. 

“What you want, MyungMyung?” Min Young folded her arms over her chest, suspicious of the way he acts. 

Myungsoo put up both his hands in the air as if he showed that he has nothing to harm her in any way as if saying that he doesn’t have a gun to shoot her. 

“The bet,” he said “I know the other day or is it today? okay whatever, I know I pissed you off but—“ he once again sighs “if you win, I’ll do whatever you want for a day rather than you handing me to that ” 

Min Young looked at him, face full of doubt. She raises her left eyebrow, actually thinking about it. A bastard wants to fulfill every wish for her, his enemy, rather than handing him to that girl’s side for a year. It’s not fair but it’s not bad either. 

“I can’t trust you,” Min Young finally broke the silence after thinking about it for a minute. Myungsoo groan. He placed his credit card on the table in front of her. He looked her into her orbs, deeply, trying so hard to connect with her. Min Young tilted her head, a smirked form on her lips. “Not bad, MyungMyung.”

“I’ll pay for all the dresses, clothes, item and whatever you’ll need for you to win that beauty pageants,” he said with his eyes full of seriousness “If I still can’t win—“

“Whoa, MyungMyung. That’s enough. Now, you need to hurry and pick your choice,” Min Young flip her hair back. 

“Huh?”

“The dress, stupid. Pick your choice, I’ll try. Stop wasting my time.” she glared at him. Myungsoo scowl but never the less, he obeyed since she indirectly saying that she agreed to his purpose. 

“MIN YOUNG, THIS IS SO CUTE ON YOU!!!!!!” Chunji squealed out loud, running towards Min Young who is almost on the verge of giving up since she wasted her a lot of her time just waiting for them. 

“Stop squealing like a girl, oppa,” said Min Young as she eyed the dress that Chunji picked. Chunji responded with a shrug of his shoulder. 

The dress that Chunji picked is a knee length dress, splashed with the color of mint all over, and have elbow length sleeves. Simple, yet cute. 

Min Young switch her gaze to Chunji who can’t stop grinning at her, trying to fight back his tears of joy, can’t even wait for his little Min Young to try on the dress. (He needed to wait till the beauty contest though)

Finally, Min Young sigh, stretching out her hand indicating that she will try the dress. It’s one of her favorite colors anyway. 

“YAY!” shouted Chunji when Min Young entered the fitting room with the dress of his choice. 

“One down…,” she said as she undressed, “Twelve to go. This will be a hell lot of hours wasted time in my history”

 


Author's note:

Hi Hello! Still haven't on the romantic, fluff side yet but I assure you, it will bloom to the fluffiest romance soon but not now. Let's take it slow and see what happens next, wink wink.