Can I just go home?????

Irresistible Love

No one's POV

"Hello, Stephanie...." Chanyeol said with his fangs out.

"Do you know me???" He hissed.

Stephanie was scared and she shut her eyes tight, "d...don't.....h..h..hurt.....me.."

"answer me!!!! Do you know me???? Do you know what I am!!!??!!" He shouted.

She slowly nodded but didn't open her eyes.

"what am I??? Say it loud. ..." He whispered.

"a....v...vam..." she softly said.

"say it properly!!!!!" he tightened his grips on her wrists.

"a vampire!" Stephanie said.

He smirked, "we need to discuss things."
She looked at him with scary eyes.

Chanyeol said, "who else knows??"

She just shook her head.

He became irritated since she doesn't say anything.

"when will you start talking???" I asked.

"I....." she was about to cry as he saw her eyes become watery.

"wh..What's wrong??!! I didn't hurt you!" He quickly said.

His strong grips on her wrists are so tight and it hurts her.

Then suddenly, Stephanie fainted but Chanyeol caught her body before she landed on the ground.

"yah!! Stephanie!!" he panicked and couldn't think what to do.

"aish!!! What should I do??!!" he said to himself.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Chanyeol's pov

I looked at Stephanie. She must be really scared of me. I didn't try to scare her, just wanted her to answer me truthfully.

I don't know her house. Even if I know, I couldn't go because her brother will think strangely.

As thinking what to do, Kijin is the first one I can think. She would
know her place. But Kijin isn't that kind of person to be trusted.

I don't want to let either Hana or Kiseop to know about Stephanie because it'll make them more stressful. They always manage things about our lives and they take care of everything while Kijin only knows how to whine and be childish.

In the end, I carried her and sped off to my house. Luckily, there's no one at home. I signed and went into my room, placed her on my bed and locked the door.

"Otthokae???" I said to myself.

"should I text to her brother??? Yes!! I can do it with her phone! " I smiled and searched her phone in her bag.

To : Oppa

"I'll be late. I'm at my friend's house. Don't worry."

I looked at Stephanie. She is mumbling some words.

"a...appa.... Appa." she said as tears fell down.

I felt sad, blaming myself for making her scared.

However, I have to protect our secret. She knows it so I must do something.

My hands reached to her cheeks and wiped her tears softly.

When I put her phone into her bag, a pink book came out. I curiously turned to the last page she wrote.

Dear diary,

I've met a girl who oppa is interested. Guess what?? She is. . . . . . .one of them. Why does my life always ?? My father is one of the vampire leaders, my two best friends are witches! And now, again, the very first girl who can make oppa to return to his real self is a vampire!!! She must be as old as my father. She'll never get older while my oppa will become older and older. No way!! I can't approve them!!

"so your father is a vampire???" I said, looking at her again.

Then, I found her family photo between the book. She smiled brightly in the photo. And there's her father.

I smirked as I saw who her father is. I clenched my fist. There are many thoughts running inside my head right now. Images of my parents, Hana's parents, Kijin & Kiseop's parents who were killed long ago. I still remember every single scene of that hurtful memories. That old man and we must have destiny. Even though we always try to avoid him, we always meet someone related to him and we always kill them.

Now, here's his daughter who he doesn't want to turn into. It'll take me only a few minutes to turn her into a vampire so that I can take revenge on him. This is the first thing I can think right now.

Second thought is I shouldn't do anything to her. I know how hard to be a vampire, blood animal
creature. It'll ruin her happy life. We've already settled in peaceful life. If I had turned her, we could be killed too. Okay! So, in conclusion, I need to shut up and forget about her father. And I can't tell other three about this.

Stephanie, you don't have good destiny with us.....

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

"Chan-Chanyeol ssi!" my thoughts stopped because of her voice.
My eyes are burning red with anger and also my body's so hot.

"are-are y-you ok??" she stumbled over her words.

" fine! So you know us because of your father???" I asked.

She looked up at me and then saw her diary in my hand with her family photo.

"how could you read my-"
"shut up!!!" I shouted before she finished.

"why doesn't your brother know us?? Are you the only one who knows about your father?" I looked into her eyes.

She just looked away and shook her head.

"I told you to tell me!!" I was angry and grabbed her hand.

"ugh!!! You're so hot!!!!!" she cried out and pulled her hand.
I forgot that I could burn her. There was a red scar where I hold her hand.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't, I really didn't mean to hurt you!" I quickly said.

"I beg you! Can I just go home now?? Oppa will be worried." she bravely said while tears still fell down.

I want to let her go, I somehow believe her entirely that she won't spread this secret.

"please, Chanyeol ssi. I- I need to stay alone. I-I've kept many secrets before. I even couldn't tell my own brother any of these. So don't worry about you guys." she said.

I nodded, "I trust you."

"thanks. So please let me go home." she said and took her bag.

"I-I'll take you home." I stood in front of her.
"y-y-you......don't need to do that." she said.

"I'll drive you home. Come on." I led her to the garage and then engined off to go to her house.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I'm finally back!!!!! ^_^

This is short update but I don't want you all to wait!!! :)
I always appreciate your comments!!!! Thanks to all of my subscribers and readers~~ ♥♥

《★》《☆》《★》《☆》《★》