What are you?????

Irresistible Love

No one's POV

"Ughhh!!!" Hana shouted and opened her eyes wide.

She finds herself waking up, sweating, and exhausting.

"Hana, what's wrong??!!" Chanyeol quickly came into the room and asked.

Hana is panting so hard and shaking her head, "I...I don't know...I feel something....something weird."

"What's wrong??!" Kijin came into the room and asked.

"What's weird??" She asked Hana.

"I don't know, unnie. I saw blurry things. And I feel so bad right now." Hana said and sighed.

Chanyeol smiled, "maybe you're seeing about our school. Don't worry too much, Hana ah. Everything will be fine." and held her hands tightly.

"You don't mean that future is not too good, right??" Kiseop said and handed Hana a glass of blood.

"I just don't know, oppa. This time is really weird. I couldn't see anything clearly." Hana said.

"This is obviously because of lacking human blood, guys! I told you! We should drink at least some blood." Kijin pouted.

Kijin is the only one who willingly likes drinking human blood while others are trying to feed on animal blood.

"No no, Lee Kijin! Listen to me! We are new here. We can't immediately kill our new neighbours. And try to be a vegetarian vampire, my little sister." Kiseop said.

Chanyeol nodded, "yes, Kijin. Your brother is right. We should stop drinking human blood slowly. Ok??"

"I wonder why my compelling doesn't work on vampires! If it does, I will control all of you! Hmph!" Kijin went out of the room angrily.

"Aish! Why is she still so childish at he age of 141!?! Hana ah, prepare to go to university." Kiseop said and followed his sister.

Hana looked at Chanyeol and beamed, "I'm fine now. You can go too."

"Okay. But tell me when you need human blood." Chanyeol said.

Hana shook her head, "No. This isn't because of human blood. Chanyeol oppa, actually.......I felt....."

Hana stopped and took a paper and pencil to write down.

'an existence of a Witch'

She showed Chanyeol. Hana doesn't want to make Kiseop and Kijin worried and Chanyeol is the only one she can tell everything.

"So you - " Hana quickly stopped Chanyeol.

'They can hear us.' She mouthed.

'So you mean you saw a witch??' He wrote down.

'Not seeing a witch. But I think I can sense that.' She wrote back.

Witches are not vampires' enemies but still, they don't really like each other.

'This can't be, Hana ah. But be careful, today. If you see something again, tell me.' Chanyeol wrote.

"I'm fine. Let's prepare to go." Hana smiled and Chanyeol went out of the room.

*witch or what?? I think I saw really weird thing and I can't decide that is good or not.* Hana thought.

==============================

Lay's POV

I woke up this morning and I felt not so good. I think I'm too much sleeping.

"Yah!! Lay!!! What are you doing????!!!! Get out right now or I'll make this door open!!" Lina shouted and kept knocking my bedroom door.

"Lina!! Stop it!" I shouted back and suddenly, she stopped.

*gosh! I did it again.* I thought and opened the door sawing Lina.

She is glaring at me with angry eyes and shuts.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to use the spell on you." I stuck my tongue out and let her speak again.

"Don't use your power without thinking! It can be dangerous." She pouted.

"Sorry. Sometimes, it just happens." I said and we had breakfast.

"BTW, I'm not feeling so well today. Do you know why??" I asked Lina.

She looked at me and I stared at her.

"Trying to come into my mind??? Nice try, Lina. Because it would never work." I smirked.

"Why do you have many strength of power, oppa??? I just can't do anything to you!" Lina said curiously.

"I don't know. Mom and dad also don't know. I just have this special gift, poor little witch." I .

"Yeah yeah! You're right! BTW, I'm going to Kris oppa. Wanna come with me??" She said and took her bag.

"Uhh...no. I don't want to." I said.

"Wow! You don't want to go to Stephanie unnie. That's really strange." Lina looked at me weird.

I don't know too. I just wanna go to school early. I feel like I have to go and someone will be waiting for me.

"Yeah. Go first. I'll be at the library or somewhere." I smiled and took my MCM backpack, walked out of the house.

==============================

Hana's POV

"Yah! Lee Kiseop!! Mathematics again???!! I have studied that subject for more than half of my life!!!!"

I smiled when I heard Kijin nagging her brother.

"Shhhhh!! I can hear you!! So volume down, dongsae!!" Kiseop said and walked passing me.

"Hana ah! Listen to me! I don't mean I hate maths, I mean I want less maths times! See! Three times a week!! Geez! I don't need to do maths that much! I know everything!!" Kijin pouted.

I just chuckled and looked at Chanyeol for help.

"Kijin, you can change the timetable if you don't like. Kay??" Chanyeol said.

She rolled her eyes, "agree. So you, come with me."

"Wae??" Chanyeol said and she said, "because we have three same classes and all are before lunch. So you need to be sticking beside me."

"That's true. Keep your eyes on, Kijin. Especially, when you feel she is hungry." Kiseop appeared and said.

"Kiseop oppa, you shouldn't do this again. Someone can see us." I said and Kiseop smiled.

"Okay. So bye, guys! See ya later!" Kiseop said and left.

"So Hana, I'm going. Text me if you're not okay alone." Chanyeol said and I beamed.

"Bye, Hana ah! Tell me when you find delicious food for me!" Kijin jokingly said and walked with Chanyeol to the office.

"Where should I go???" I said to myself.

*a library???* I thought as I saw the university library building in front me.

"That's good!" I said and smiled while walking to that building.

I like reading and books are my friends. I want to read novel so I go to that section. Since it is early, I find few people in the library.

"Can I know where is the section of novels??" I asked the librarian.

"The last two rows on the second floor." She answered.

I bowed and went up to the second floor.

"No one is here." I said to myself when I arrived to silent second floor.

But when I arrived to the last row, I saw a boy sitting on the floor and reading a book.

*strange. Why can't I feel him??* I thought and chose books to read.

He seems so interested in reading because he doesn't know I'm beside him.

Suddenly

I had a vision.

*MCM backpack* I thought.

I had seen that this morning when I felt a witch.

I looked at that boy again and beside him is that backpack. Exactly the same!

When I'm about to go away from him

"Arrrrrrr!!!" I had a bad headache and fell down.

"Please!! Please!! Stop!!" I shouted and couldn't stand my headache anymore.

It's like my head is going to explore.

*stop doing this!!!!* I thought and shut my eyes tightly.

==============================

Lay's POV

I was reading a book about a vampire and a witch.

It was written that witches can hurt vampires. If they concentrate to hurt vampires, vampires can have headache.

I like to try new and new things about my power.

*should I try hurting vampire?? But there's no vampire.* I thought.

When I saw a picture of vampire in the book, my mind automatically do the spell.

I was staring at that vampire picture and trying to hurt him. Yeah, I know. I'm sometime stupid.

Suddenly

A girl shouted and fell on the floor while holding her head tightly.

"Please!! Please!! Stop!!" She shouted.

I quickly stop my spell but I don't know why I stop.

"Hey, are you okay???" I reached to her and touched her shoulder.

*a vampire* I had that feeling.

She looked at me with scary eyes and I also looked at her surprisingly.

"What are you????" Both of us asked.

==============================


Hi, everyone!! ^_^

This is haneul-melody!! :)

So how is this chapter??? I started with Hana and Lay! :)

I apologized for my grammar errors!! *deep bow*

I wish you all will subscribe and comment me!! ^^

Have a nice day, everyone! :)



==============================