Do you love her????

Irresistible Love

Kris's POV

"Hey,Steph!! Come down for dinner!!" I shouted.

"Ok oppa. I'm coming!" She said.

During dinner, both of us stay silent.

I'm busy with my own thoughts. To be honest, I'm thinking about Kijin.

It's so strange because I have never thought about any girl before. All I have in my mind is Lina and Stephanie.

But today, I was so happy to be with Kijin. She is wonderful, cute, amazingly beautiful, and hot. But why didn't I finish my talk with her today????

Why did I stop talking with her and quickly go to Lina?? Even I can't figure that out.

"Oppa???! Kris oppa?!! Yah!! Wu Fan!!!" Stephanie shouted.

"Yah!! How did you call me?! Wu Fan?!! Wae, Stephanie Wu!!" I shouted.

"You're the one who didn't answer me! I kept calling your name for a several time. What's wrong with you, oppa??" She asked me.

I just shrugged and asked, "what about you?? You become silent since we came back home!"

"It's...it....nothing. It's nothing oppa!" She said and avoided the eye contact.

"What?? You look uncertain! Is it about boy??" I teasingly asked.

"Any-Annyi!! Annyiyo!!! Aish! Oppa, I'm not like you! I won't find a boy for me!" She stuck her tongue out.

"But, Yixing likes you a lot." I said.

She smiled, "but I don't like him! Lay oppa is just a brother for me. And ....."

"And what??" I asked her.

She shook her head and said, "oppa, answer me properly."

I chuckled and said, "you look serious! Okay! Ask me, my little sister!"

"Do you really love Lina??" She asked which made me think carefully.

I don't know actually. I thought for a long time.

Stephanie's POV

"But, Yixing likes you a lot." Kris oppa said.

I know it! Lay oppa likes me since long ago. And he had confessed me.

I smiled, "but I don't like him! Lay oppa is just a brother for me. And ....."

"And what??" He asked me.

*and he is a witch. A WITCH. I don't want to be a girlfriend of a witch. A vampire father is enough for me. I don't want any extraordinary people in my life again.* I thought.

I shook my head and said him, "oppa, answer me properly."

He chuckled and said, "you look serious! Okay! Ask me, my little sister!"

"Do you really love Lina??" I asked directly.

I like Lina. We have been friends for a very long time. And I really wanted her to be my sister-in-law. But that changed after I knew that she is a witch.

I have asked him about this question before he becomes Lina's boyfriend.

That time, he answered that for Lina was a sister like me for him and he wouldn't love her. So I told Lina about that. Then, the problem began.

After that week, they became lovers suddenly. Besides, my brother seems strange. He doesn't speak to any other girl. He never talks about girls. He used to be a very friendly one. I mean he wasn't a playboy, but he had lots of girl friends.

So I'm doubt that if Lina used spell on him. I don't want my brother to be like that. I just want him to have real love.

As I'm thinking, Kris oppa is in his deep thoughts too.

"You don't have any answer, oppa??" I asked.

He nodded. I sighed.

"But today, I met a girl at class." He said.

I smiled brightly and thought, *wow! He talked about a girl!*

"And she is cute. Really cute. And clumsy girl. Sometimes, she is funny. And she hates biology a lot. During that class, she kept telling me how much she hates drawing. She and I have that same habit." He said and smiled happily.

My brother is smiling when he talks about that girl.

I'm more than happy, "oppa, you like her!"

"Huh? Me? Like her?? Can't be!" He said.

"No! I'm sure! Wow! Oppa, let me meet her! I wanna be friend with that girl!" I said.

He shyly said, "okay! Tomorrow lunch time!"

"Yes! Goodnight, oppa!" I said and got up.

"Oh, Steph, please don't tell....." He stops.

I nodded, "Lina?? I won't tell her! Believe me!"

"Thanks." He said.

*It's ok, oppa. I don't support your relationship with Lina.* I thought and went to my bedroom.

Before I went to bed, I thought about those vampires. I met two of them in the office and another one in my class. The girl in my class is named 'Hana' but I don't know other two's names.

*How suddenly did they move here?? Are they still avoiding my dad???* I thought.

###########################

Lina's POV

I haven't slept well last night. All stuffs about those vampires were in my head. I'm a little worried that they would hurt people. Well, actually, I'm worried that Kijin would hurt Kris oppa.

"Lina, don't hate Kijin that much." Lay oppa said as we walked into he campus compound.

"Don't come into my mind, oppa! Let me have privacy!" I pouted.

"Okay! But did you really use spell on Kris hyung??" He asked me.

"Ann?? Oppa, listen to me!" I tried to explain him.

But he looked angry and said, "Zhang Lina?? How could you do that to him??"

"Annyi! Oppa, I really love him! All my love is for him!" I said quickly.

"But he doesn't love you!" He raised his voice.

"Yep! It's so obvious that Kris doesn't love you~~!!" I heard someone sing-sang.

"Lee Kijin." I said and turned around to face that vampire.

"Anneyong!" She smirked.

"Anneyong, Lina." Beside her is her brother, Kiseop.

"Anneyong, Kiseop shi." I smiled.

"Sorry about Kijin." He said and looked at Kijin.

*Zhang Lina, Pabo and selfish!!* Kijin thought which I can read.

"I'm not selfish." "She is not selfish." Kiseop and I said at the same time.

I looked at him surprisingly, "you can read mind??"

"Yes! So do you???" He said and flashed a smile.

I nodded.

"You do have same power with my oppa??" Kijin said.

I just gave her a glare.

"You guys leave me out!" Lay oppa said and we laughed.

"Sorry oppa!" I said.

"I hope we can he friends!" Kiseop said.

"No problems! As long as we keep each other secret, we have peace!" Lay oppa said and made a handshake with him.

"I don't think so!" Kijin interrupted us.

"I can be friends with you but not with your sister! A very pathetic one who can't have love from her boyfriend!" She said.

"Yah!!!" I shouted.

"Kijin! Get out of here quickly! Just go to your class." Kiseop said almost shouted.

"but I don't have morning class today!!" She pouted and left us.

"Having a sister isn't that easy!" Kiseop said and chuckled.

"Same here, Kiseop! Lina is sometimes so stubborn!" Lay oppa said and they laughed.

"I'm not bad, oppa." I said.

"However! BTW, where are the other two?" He asked.

"They will be at their classes." Kiseop said.

"Oh, speaking about class, Kiseop shi, we have presentation today! Let's go before we late!" I said to Kiseop.

We said goodbye to Lay oppa and quickly went to class.

"I'm sorry if my thoughts are........." He said as he smiled shyly.

"Right! Actually, it isn't quite okay for me! Because you keep thinking that......" I said.

"I'm sorry. I know that you have boyfriend! I don't want to be rude. I'll stop thinking.... About you." He said awkwardly.

"But I can't read yours!" He said.

"Really?? Lay oppa's mind, too??" I asked.

He thought for a while and nodded.

I giggled and said, "thanks! BTW, you're older than me right??"

"Yep. I think I'm the same age as Lay." He said.

"So can I call you Kiseop oppa?? Just Kiseop is something off." I said.

He nodded and we went into the class.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi everyone!! I'm haneul-melody!! How's everything with you??! Ke Ke! tongue

This is just short update!! smile I'll try to update more!! ^.^

I hope you all like this!! Thanks for subscribing my fanfic!

my precious subscribers and readers, Feel free to give comments~~~~!! smile

Please read & subscribe & comment!! ^.^

Thanks again!! Anneyong~~!! smile

###########################