The meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irresistible Love

Hana’s POV,,,

 

I came out of my class as it was time to go home.I didn’t even enjoy myself at school.I didn’t know what the teachers said or what I was doing either.I was too shocked.

*Flashback starts*

“what are you??” we both asked.

“You are a..a…witch??” I asked him because he was the one in my vision.

“And you are a vampire??” He asked me again.

“I asked first.say it first!!!!”I hissed and pinned him to the wall.I was shocked and afraid that he will kill me.So I had to do something that will protect me.My fangs came out.But I wasn’t trying to feed on him.I was just scaring him.

“Oh.don’t you think you are doing too much in front of a witch??I could kill you easily you know…more easily than you can kill me..”he whispered.

“Then why don’t you kill me right now?” I asked back.I was really scared and wished Changyeol oppa to be here.

“Cus you mean no harm to me and you are afraid.I can read minds and feelings you know.”He said back.I loosen him and finally let go of him.

“Then,I could also say that you mean no harm to me too.So,please keep our existence as a secret in this school.I will do the same to yours….”I said and ran back fast out of his sights.

*flashback ends*

 

“Hana!!!”I heard Kijin’s voice calling out to me.She was coming with Kiseop oppa and Changyeol oppa.

 “hey,,”I said in a soft voice.

“Wae??Hana??Are u sick??you seems so pale.” Chanyeol oppa said as we gather around.

“we need to get home fast everyone.There’s something I have to say.” I told them all.

 

Lay’s POV,

“what,where and how??” she asked me.Then I told her all the things that happened at the library.

“But I was shocked that she said *keep our existence as a secret*.she said ‘our’.That means there is more than one.” I told her.

She let out a laugh and told me, “You actually believed her that she means no harm??Oppa,,they are ‘vampires’.Blood drinking creatures.They will do whatever they want when they want blood.” She told me.

“yes.But I sensed that she means no harm.she still has a pure  heart.”I told her back.I really sensed that she is still pure.

“Oppa,,let me get this straight.There are people in this city.People who we care and friends and their families.Their lives are not safe if there are vampires living here.We have to tell mom and dad.”She told me and I was frightened at her statement.

“No!!!We are not telling anyone.Look.I promise you little sis,they will not kill anyone.Everyone is safe.ok?? If you tell mom and dad,they will kill them.”I told her.

“How can you make a promise like that.You don’t even know them exactly.but…ok.I’ll think about that but we are going to those vampires tonight.We have to make sure that they mean no harm”

“We are going???No.Lina,,what are you going to do there??”I asked her as I looked her in her eyes.The look in her eyes means she’s serious.I can’t change her mind anymore.If I don’t come with her,she’ll go by herself. “ok.let’s go.” I sighed and said.

 

At the vampire’s home,

Hana’s POV,

 

“What do you want to tell us,Hana??”Kiseop oppa asked me.

“I met a witch.”I told them as quickly as I could cus I couldn’t take this secret in anymore.

“A witch????”Changyeol oppa said to me. “Are there any witches in this century??”he asked Kiseop oppa.

“I thought there weren’t.How come they are here??”Kiseop oppa said.

After talking about witches,I saw Kijin sitting on the sofa and she seemed like she was dreaming in her own wonderland.

“Yah!!!Kijin!!!Did you even hear about  how I met a witch??”I asked her really angry.

She snapped out of her daydream and said, “Oh..yeah…I heard.Yeah…Witch….yeah….hang on…A WITCH???” She shouted.

“Oh.you came back to your senses now.little sister.”Kiseop oppa said to her.

All of us are really serious right now.Thinking about how to handle this case.But then I had a vision.It was two person,a guy and a girl.The guy was that witch but I don’t know the girl.Then I felt the same witch feeling from her too.They both are witches.They were walking toward a house which seemed familier.It was our home.They were coming to us.

“Oh my god!!They are tracking us.They are coming to us!!”I said to the others.

 

Lay’s POV,,,

 

Me and Lina tracked down those vampires’ home and was almost there.

“What are we going to do there??Even when we go there,what can we do???”I asked her.

“Oppa, I don’t like vampires being here in this city as much as mom and dad wouldn’t.Why are you the only one who likes them???”she asked me.

“It’s not that I like them.I just sensed that she seemed no harm to us.Btw why aren’t you going to tell mom and dad??What made you change your mind??I’m sure it’s not because of me.”I asked her again.

“Oppa,..are you crazy or you don’t have a mind??From what I heard,she knew you are a witch.If she ran around exposing our existence in this city,we are doomed.also mom and dad.If mom and dad knew,they would take all this matter to theirselves to kill those vampire and protect us which would take them into danger.”she answered me.

“Wow..I didn’t know you could think like that.when did you begin thinking???”I .

“Oppa!!!!”She yelled at me and I laughed, “it’s that I don’t want mom and dad to sacrifise for us.we are old enough and we can take this matter on our own.Besides,it’s your fault.I told you not to use your power without thinking.If you didn’t use your power,both of you wouldn’t know.”she said.

“ok.ok.I was wrong.I’m sorry.geez….are you a dongseng or noona??”I said back after hearing her words.

No one’s POV,

 

Lina and Lay stood right in front of the house. “are you ready Lina??” Lay said to Lina.Lina nodded and said, “Let’s go.”

 

All four of them,Hana,Kijin,Changyeol and Kiseop was waiting for the witches.

“why does no one listen to me??We need to drink human blood so that we could get strength.If we are strong,they can’t kill us.”Kijin said to the others.

“Yeah,this time I also agree.We can’t protect ourselves if we don’t have human blood.” Changyeol agreed.

“But we don’t have time now.One of us can’t go searching.we need each other.” Kiseop said.

“I don’t think we need to feed.From my view,he meant no harm to us.”Hana said.

“Then why are they comi…” Kijin was interupted by the door bell.

“They are here.”Kiseop said as he went to get the door.Kijin went with his brother.When Kiseop opened the door,both of them are surprised to see Lina there.

“You…???”Lina said as she looked at Kiseop.Kiseop was also surprised and said, “Lina??”

Lina thought that they were at the wrong home but seeing Kijin,she knew that she was exactly at the right home.

“So,,Kris’s little girl is a witch aye??”Kijin said with a smirk on her face.

Lay cleared his throat and said, “can we come in??”

“We don’t need to ask oppa,get in.”Lina said with an angry voice.She took Lay’s hand and got into the house. “Hey!How come you don’t need an invitation??”Kijin yelled but they ignored her.

“So there are four vampires.”Lina said as she saw Hana and Changyeol. “Lina,,..are u a…..??” Kiseop asked. “Yes.I am a witch.From the way it looks,you are a vampire.”Lina said back.

“Boring!Just cut the ing crap.why did you two came here??”Kijin said rudely. “We just wanted to maked sure……” Lay started but was interupted by Lina who said, “wait a minute,,why are you so rude??”. “Because I don’t like you.”Kijin said clearly to Lina.

“Oh.I’m really sorry for my friend.She’s just a little hard to control.”Hanah said as she saw the situation getting worse.

“Yeah,please do not mind her.”Changyeol said.

“We wanted to make sure that people in this town are safe.We want to make sure no one is killed because of vampires” Lay said.

“That,we promise.We don’t drink human blood.We only feed on animals.”Kiseop answered.

“If u did feed on our city’s people,we will kill you all.Another one.We want to keep our existence as a secret.You can’t tell it to anyone.”Lina added.

“Your existence will be safe as long as our existence is safe.”Changyeol said to Lina.

“So,you don’t want your beloved boyfriend to know that you’re a witch??Huh??Afraid he’ll leave you??”Kijin snapped at Lina. “Excuse me??Why are you so concern about my boyfriend??This is my case.So get out between us.”Lina said.

“Kijin!!stop talking..”Hana said as she look at Kijin.

“Concern??You made me concern.Using a spell in the middle of people in the school to get his heart back??So interesting.”Kijin smirked.

“What are you talking about ??”Lina asked. “Ha.Don’t act like you don’t know.You were using a love spell on him when he was with me,right??Don’t you think it’s unfair??Using spell on an boy to become your lover??” Kijin said.

“Kijin….Stop.”the other three vampires said said but she didn’t listen.

“It’s because I love him and I want him.And also because I’m not a blood- killing creature like you.I can love him.”Lina said angrily.

“Hey..Lina…”Lay was trying to keep her down but both of them just wouldn’t listen.

Then Kijin got mad and her fangs came out and pinned Lina into a wall with a fast speed. “DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME LIKE THAT!!” she hissed.

Lina was surprised but she stared at Kijin.In the moment she stared Kijin,Kijin let go of her and yelled in pain. “M…….my  He………ad.Arg!!”Kijin yelled.

“Lina,STOP!!”Lay shouted and the spell stopped. Both Lina and Kijin are panting.

“Stop this childish things!!!!both of you!” Changyeol said, “we are trying to make a deal with each other and what are you two doing now!!”

“Lina,go outside right now!!!”Lay said to her sister.Lina had no choice beause Lay spelled her to go out.After she’s gone, “I’m really sorry about that.She meant no harm.” Lay said to the others.

“No.no.we are really sorry too.because of my friend,your sister might got shocked and protect herself.”Hana said to Lay.

“So,we made a deal now.If we heard someone saying vampires are in this city,not only your family but also we will make a full course of meal from this city.Do u understand?”Changyeol told him.

“Of course.And if our cover got off,we will stake you all in the heart.”Lay told them.

“ok.so it’s settled.you should leave now.”Kiseop said. “Right.”Lay said and he turned around to go.

“Hey!” Hana called him, “thanks for trusting us.”she said and smiled at him.

“Me too.”Lay said back smiling.

**************************************************

Stephanie’s POV,

“Hey,Steph!!Come down for dinner!!” she heard as her brother shouted.

“Ok oppa,I’m coming.”she shouted back.

*Flashback starts*

At the age of 9,

“Appa!!!Appa!!” I shouted as I followed my father into the woods. I just saw him right now and he just dissapeared.While we were driving,my father suddendly panted and stops the car and ran out.I wondered what happened as I was worried.

After going deep into the forest,I was scared because it was dark and I was alone.I wanted to cry but I hold it in.Then I heard a sound of something drinking very loud.I looked around and can’t believe what I saw next.MY FATHER WAS DRINKING THE BLOOD OF A WOLVE!!!!!!!!!

I screamed and ran away to the car.But when I reached the car.my father was already there all covered in blood.I screamed and struggle out from him.only I can’t.

“Sweetie,listen to me. I’m not going to hurt you.ok??The truth is that I’m a vampire but I don’t drink human blood.Please understand me.”my daddy told me but all I could think was that I’m afraid and everything went black.I fainted.

When I woke up,I saw my father beside me sitting beside my bed.I was afraid of him. “I’m not going to hurt you,Steph. Let me explain to you. It’s true. I’m a vampire but I only drink animal blood.So I won’t hurt you or your brother at all.ok??Besides,I love you two.you are my children.why would I hurt you???”he said to me.

I was soften at his words and the look of my father’s eyes.I nodded. “And also,don’t tell your brother ok??keep this as our little secret. I’m afraid he’ll get shock like you.ok??” he asked me again.

I nodded.

*Flashback ends*