When,Where and How????????

Irresistible Love

Kris’s POV,,,

I was really sorry that I broke that girl’s keychain.But when I thought about apologizing her,she was nowhere to be seen. I have to apologize to her.Where did she go??

 

 I was in the class but all I can think about is her.I can’t hear the teacher and I’m not interested in what is teaching right now.She keeps appearing in my eyes.She is really cute.I can’t stop looking at her when we fell.Arg….!!!What am I thinking now??I have a girlfriend and I have to only love her.

 

*bell ringing*

 

Lina’s POV,,

 

That guy I met is really interesting.why does he thinks so clearly??I could even read his mind in a second.Well..,even if I can’t read his mind,it’s still obvious that he likes me.Too bad I only have Kris oppa in my mind.I’m really sorry to him.

 

I was walking to my class laughing and smiling at my own thoughts.Then I saw my brother coming from the opposite side of me.He seemed shocked.REALLY SHOCKED!!! I’ve never saw his face like this before.

 

“Oppa!!” I called out loud but he didn’t even hear or see me and went his way.It made me really worried.It’s really bad I can’t read his mind.I have to ask him at home.

I went into the class and I saw that guy who said he was new.His name is Kiseop I think.Yeah,,Kiseop..He looked so happy to meet me here.I looked around and the only desk left was beside him.Well,I’ve already told him I have a boyfriend so the rest is his case.Besides,I want to be friends with him.He seems nice.

 

“hey,,we meet again..” he said as I sat down. “nae`.So is everything ok at this new school??Do you have any trouble??If you have any trouble,tell me.ok??I’ll help you.” I told him and I really meant it.

 

“Thanks.you are really active and fresh.are you  always like that??”he asked me.I can’t stop but smile at his statement.*Of course and it’s because I can make everything the way I want to.*I thought.

 

“yeah.most of the time.but if I’m really mad,no one can’t stop me.I just explode!!”I answered him.He laughed. “really??wow.your personality is strange.”He said to me.

 

While the class goes on,I feel really uncomfortable.He keeps on staring at me.

*why is she really beautiful??I can’t stop looking at her.* and *she is so cute* was all he thought.whew!!Really uncomfortable.

 

On the other side,,

 

Kijin’s POV,,

 

Wow..That was one big thing I have to handle.I haven’t starved myself in front of a delicious meal.But he was different.Why can he change my mind??He is so perfect and gorgious  that I can’t even imagine to hurt him.

 

I went into my class and sat down.Everyone’s eye was on me since I was new here.

 

I went to sit at the back and waited for the class to start.Then that flawless guy  came into the class.I can’t just stop looking at him.He looked at me too.I feel like he was also interested in me.

 

Slowly he came over to me and said, “Umm…I wanted to say that I’m sorry I broke your keychain.I was going to apologize to you but you went away.Only that guy was there.” “It’s not your fault.I bumped into you and you got hurt so I’m the one who has to apologize.I’m sorry.”I said to him.

 

“So let’s just forgive each other and be friends.Can I sit here??”He asked me pointing to the seat next to me. “Of course.So,what’s your name??”I asked him. “Kris.you can call me Kris.what’s your??”he asked me again. “Kijin.Kijin.I’m new here.It’s nice to meet you.”

We chatted so much that we can’t even concentrate on what’s that teacher is teaching.

*bell ringing*

“Time to go home.”he said while smiling.His smile is the cutest smile I’ve ever seen. “Well,,the end of my first day at school.”I said back.

We both came out of the class and talked while walking in the halls.

“How was your first day??Did you have fun??”He asked me. “Of course.I got to be friends with you.It was fun.”I answered. “really??me..t….”he was talking but he then stop for a while.what happened to him??He then whispered “Lina..” and he just went away from me.What was that???

“Hey,Kris!!!” I yelled at him as he went to a girl.I looked at her and I don’t know why but I just didn’t like her.

Lina,I’m sorry I’m late.I shouldn’t be.Will you forgive me??Please. I love you.” I heard him say to her.I can’t help but got jelous of him saying that to her. “It’s ok.I love you too.” She said and kissed him.

 

She KISSED him??I don’t know why but my anger rose and it just can’t stop.I just wanted to rip her neck from piece to piece.My fangs came out but then Kiseop oppa was coming to my way so I had to clam down otherwise he’s going to punish me.

 

Lina’s  POV,,,

I was pretty excited about the date when I saw Kris oppa and a girl was coming out from  the class talking very cheerfully.What  happened??Did my spell worn out??I spelled him not to look at any girls other than me.I stared at him for a long time trying to read his mind.*She is really interesting.She says she had fun because of me..ha ha,So I have to let her know that I had fun cause of her too* was his thought.I can’t believe that.I can’t let her take him.I love him.

 

I stared at him again.This time I was spelling him to be mine again.After a minute when the spell was done.He was on his way to me.

 

“Lina,I’m sorry I’m late.I shouldn’t be.Will you forgive me??Please. I love you.”he said to me. “It’s ok.I love you too.” Then I kissed him.*I’m sorry oppa,I just love you so I can’t lose you.*

 

After talking a bit,I saw Kiseop and the girl Kris oppa talked to walking to our way.Kiseop smiled at me while passing from us.I smiled back.But the girl bumped her shoulders at me.When her skin touched me,I was surprised.I felt really cold and evil feeling.It was death.And I knew exactly what it was.

 

“O..o..oppa.I..I thi…think I ne..need to go.”I told Kris oppa. “Why??are u sick??” he asked me. “…….yes.I..I think.” I told him. “really???yeah.I think you are sick.sweats are coming down.let me get you home.” He told me. “No..It’s ok.I have to search for my brother.bye oppa.see you tomorrow.” I said and ran to look for Lay oppa.

 

When I saw Lay oppa,I dragged him to a place where there is no one. “hey!!what the hell??what are you doing??”

“Oppa,you won’t believe me.”I said really fast and panting from running. “hey,slow down..what happened??” he said. “I’ve just met a…….vampire!!!!!She’s in our school!!!!” I told him and I was expecting him to be shocked.But all he said was “oh…that??” “what??!!you already knew??oh my god!!!why didn’t you tell me??when,where and how??”

 

***********************************************************************************************************

This is yangminyoung!!!!

I'm not as good as haneul-melody in writing but I hope you enjoy it!!

P.S.Sorry if there is too many mistakes.

~~~~~~~~