Love At First Sight

Irresistible Love

Kiseop's POV

I'm so worried about Kijin. She is always childish but a naughty one!

And here, at the new place with new humans, I hope she could control her desires.

'Kris oppa, do you have any plan after classes???' I heard a girl's voice. Cute voice.

'Not really. Wae??' A guy said.

'Let's go on a date!' She said and I smiled unknowingly.

'Okay! So bye! I have class!' He said.

I suddenly want to meet that girl just for no reason. Then, I saw a couple nearby. A tall and handsome guy is waving his hand and goes to somewhere.

She is really beautiful!

And.........she smiles! The greatest smile ever!

I stared at her for a long time. She turned around and we met eyes.

She blinked and looked at me.

Then walked to the opposite side of the guy went.

"Hey!!" I talked to her.

"Me??" She said.

What a cute girl!!

"Yes." I nodded.

She said, "yes. How can I help you??"

"Annn." I don't know. I just want to hear her voice again.

Her voice which is full of charm and seeing her talking to me is just so perfect.

"I'm a new student!" I said.

"Hi! Welcome from S.M university!" She smiled and said cheerfully.

"Hi!" I said.

Then I stared at her for a very long time before she smiled awkwardly, "I....think I should go now! Have fun."

"Okay! Bye! See you next time!" I said and looked at her going away from me.

*I think I love you.* I thought and chuckled.

"Wait! Can I know your name??" I shouted.

She turned around and smiled, "I have boyfriend."

I was disappointed and brushed my neck awkwardly, "just as a friend??"

"Zhang Lina." She said.

I nodded, "thanks. I'm Lee Kiseop."

"Nice to meet you, Kiseop shi." She said and walked away.

I blamed myself for letting her know that I'm interested in her.

*Aish! Lee Kiseop! You haven't learned anything yet!* I said to myself and moved to the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

Kijin and I walked into the office.

"Excuse me! I wanna change my time table." Kijin said to one of the teachers.

"I'm sorry, miss. You can't change it because all of the classes-" the teacher said.

Kijin quickly asked, "you mean I can't change??? Don't you wanna think again??!!"

*crap!! Lee Kijin! She did it!* I sighed and looked at the teacher.

He was compelled by Kijin.

"Oh! Yes, you can!" He said and took her timetable.

"Kijin, be careful." I whispered.

She stuck her tongue out and said, "oppa, you can't tell that to Kiseop oppa. Ok??"

"I won't promise." I said and turned around.

"Ah!" A girl winced because I was stepped on her foot.

"Sorry." I said and looked at her.

"It's .............. " She stopped when she saw me.

She seemed so shocked but said, "okay. Let me go."

She quickly walked out of the room and she took one last look to me and Kijin.

*she is really strange. Her face expression is like that she has met us before.* I thought as I stared at her.

"Stop looking! She isn't delicious at all!" Kijin said and slapped my arm.

I glared at Kijin and said, "don't look at people with those hungry eyes, Lee Kijin!" and pointed to her eyes.

"Wow! You're protecting her!" She said and laughed.

"No, I'm not!" I said and left her behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Kijin followed me.

"My timetable had changed. So you and I have only two same class. Class before lunch is different." She said and I nodded in agreement.

"Ayyyyy~! Don't be mad, oppa ah!" Kijin said and hugged my hand.

"Aish! Don't touch me! People will mistaken me as your boyfriend!" I said and struggled.

"Shiro~yo~!" She stuck her tongue out and hugged me tightly.

"Yah! Go away!" I chuckled and struggled more.

She shook her head and I smiled.

Even though I'm not her brother, she tease me a lot and she really is a trouble maker.

We are struggling, pulling each other, pushing and walking along the corridor since no one is on the way.

We didn't notice a guy coming and just being busy teasing each other. I pushed her slightly, saying, "trouble mak-"

Before my words end, she stepped on her shoe lace and stumbled.

Stumbled onto that guy and both of them fell down.

They were staring each other for a really long time. I faked a cough to let them know that I'm here.

"Oops! Sorry!" Kijin said and got up quickly.

"It's ok." he said and put his hand on the floor.

But a key chain which is from Kijin's backpack has broken and every piece of glass is on the floor. He pressed his hand against that glass pieces.

"Ugh!! What?!!" He shouted and held his hand.

"Blood." I heard Kijin whispered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Kijin's POV

As his hand pressed against those glasses, I smelled very delicious blood.

"Blood." I whispered and Chanyeol looked at me.

I bit my lips to take control as my eyes set on those bloody hand.

"Kijin! Go to class!" Chanyeol said.

"Are you ok?? Do you have something to wipe this??" He asked that guy.

"Yes! There's a handkerchief inside the bag." He said.

I couldn't move any step from the spot.

Holly crap!! His blood is so good!!! I'm now looking at that hand with bloodthirsty eyes.

"Lee Kijin!! I told you to GO!!" Chanyeol shouted angrily and fixed the handkerchief around his wound.

I stepped closer to him. Yeah! I can feed on him! No one would know! There's only me, Chanyeol oppa and he!

But as a second thought, his eyes are so beautiful. And I don't want to kill him. I love his deep voice, his twinkling eyes and his hands. I don't wanna bite those beautiful, soft hands. No! I can't.

I looked at that guy, still biting my lips. My fangs came out. But no one can see that. I took a deep breath to feel his sedative blood scent. I then ran quickly to go away from him. His blood, his eyes, his hands. I stopped when I can't sense his blood. But I still remember his smell and eyes.

I closed my eyes and smiled, *I can control one time! And that's because he is the one!*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is haneul-melody!! :)

Sorry for my mistakes!!

Please subscribe & comment!!!

Have a nice day!! ^.^


><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><