Do you know me????~~Hiss~~

Irresistible Love

Hana's POV

Chanyeol oppa walked me to my class since he doesn't have morning class.

We are walking slowly along the corridor.

"Were you so afraid yesterday??" He asked me.

I smiled and said, "a little. Because that headache was so bad. I thought I would die in a while."

"I should be with you." He said sadly.

"I'm ok, oppa. That witch isn't so bad at all." I said.

"It's still so early to go in. Let's talk here." I beamed.

He and I talked about random stuffs while we were standing in front of the class.

Then, one of my classmates walked pass us. She looked at us carefully before going in.

"Do you know her???" Chanyeol oppa asked me quickly.

"She is my classmate. Her name is Stephanie, I think." I said.

I looked at Chanyeol but he was staring at her.

"What's wrong, Chanyeol oppa??" I asked.

He shook his head but his eyes told me that something is fishy.

"Are you friends with her??" He curiously asked.

"No. Tell me what's wrong!" I said impatiently.

I think he knows that I'm angry.

He chuckled, "why are you angry?? Are you jealous??!"

"Mwo? Jealous??! Hmph! No way!" I said.

"Don't change the topic! What's wrong with you or her??" I said again.

"Nothing! She is just pretty and I wanna know her name!" He answered.

I know he is lying. He can't lie me. His face and eyes tell me everything.

"Okay! I wish I could have Kijin's or Kiseop oppa's power. So that I can go into your mind or compel you to tell me the truth!" I said and pouted.

He ruffled my hair softly and said, "this is really nothing!"

"Don't be mad, Hana ah! Oppa will be sad if you do!" He said.

I smiled and nodded, "Dae Dae!! I'll go now! Bye! See you later."

He waved his hand and watched me going in. I found out that Stephanie was lookin at us too.

*mwoah?? I really want to know the secret.* I thought and sat down in front of Stephanie.

__________________________________________

Kijin's POV

I just follow my feet. I don't know where to go and I don't have any friend to spend time together.

I'm not that friendly. Maybe that's why I don't have friends expect Hana.

"Kijin!" I jumped a bit because of sudden voice from my back.

"Did I scare you???" Kris said when I turned around.

I nodded and said, "I thought I was alone!"

"Just want to make you surprise!" He laughed beautifully.

*Lee Kijin! What the hell are you thinking! He is just laughing!* I said to myself.

"Don't you have class??" He asked.

I nodded.

"BTW, can we meet at lunch?? I want to introduce you to someone!" Kris said.

"Who?? Your girlfriend, Lina??" I smirked.

His face expression changes suddenly as I mentioned Lina.

"Actually, no. My sister, Stephanie, wants to meet you." He said.

He looks so unhappy and something wrong.

"Hey! Are you ok??" I asked.

"I'll be fine. I feel like I'm betraying Lina!" He said and smiled uncomfortably.

*Zhang Lina, your spell is so strong. But not in a good way. It effects him badly.* I thought.

"Wae?? You're not betraying her." I said.

He shook his head and said, "no.......I'm betraying her."

"So let's meet at lunch!" I smiled brightly.

He just nodded and left me. I watched him going to his classroom.

*How can I help you to get out of her magic?* I thought.

"Kijin, what are you doing with him??!" I heard Chanyeol oppa's voice.

*crap!! He is going to nag!!* I thought.

"Just talking!" I shrugged.

"No. I know you like him!!" He said and stuck his tongue out.

"Then zip your lips, oppa. You can't tell that to Kiseop oppa!" I said.

"Jinja?? You really like him??" He said with wide eyes.

I nodded, "of course. And I have to save him from Lina, that witch!"

"Stop playing games, Kijin. He has his own life, not your prey!" He said and we walked to garden.

"But he likes me too, I think!" I said and giggled.

"Wae??"

"Because he told me that he would introduce me to his sister~~!!" I sing-sang happily.

"Wow! So good! Can I meet his sister??!" He joked.

"No problem! His sister name is Stephanie. They're strange. Both of their names are English name!" I laughed.

He stopped and asked, "Mwo??! Stephanie??"

I blinked and nodded, "yeah. Wae??"

"I have to meet her!" He said seriously.

"Wae?? Yah!! Chanyeol oppa, tell me what's wrong!!" I shouted impatiently.

He put a finger on my lips and said, "that's my business. Don't forget to go together with me or I'll tell Kiseop that you had compelled one teacher yesterday. Deal??"

I pouted, "deal!!!!!"

He flashed his creepy smile. Then, we spent the whole morning together around the campus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Stephanie’s POV,

“Umm..are they coming??” I asked my brother. “Yeah. I texted Kijin to come and meet here at lunch.” He answered.

“Kijin is it??Her name??” I asked. “Yeah.oh there she is!” Kris said smiling after pointing to Kijin.

She came to the place where oppa and I was standing along with her friend beside her.For a moment I couldn’t say anything.I know them both.They are vampires!!

“Annyoung~~”Kijin said. “Do u mind if I’ll be joining u guys??”Chanyeol said to Kris.

“Not at all.Pls do join!”Kris answered ,“Umm..this is my sister Stephanie!and Steph,this is Kijin and her friend Chanyeol.”

“N..Ne`” I stuttered. “Are u sick??”Kijin asked, “you look so pale.”

“Yeah,,Steph,,what’s wrong.?”Kris oppa asked me.I couldn’t stay there for any longer.So I said, “Yeah,I’m kind of dizzy.not feeling well.I have to go home oppa.And sorry to you all.Let’s meet again next time!!”I said and immediately came out of there.

Why does my brother always involved with supernatural persons??I just can’t believe it!!

Chanyeol’s POV,

“I wonder what happened to Kris’s sister??She looks so strange rt??”Kijin asked me while we were going back to class.

I smiled at her, “She said she wasn’t feeling well,Kijin.”

*She definitely know us.I don’t know how but she know us.The way she got shocked and everything says that she knows.I have to ask her.*

 

Stephanie’s POV,

“Hey!Unnie!”I heard someone call me.I turned back and saw Lina.

“Aww.Hey!What is it??”I asked her. “Have you seen Kris oppa??I’ve been searching for him.”She asked me.

“No.I haven’t Lina.Btw,I have to go.Not feeling well today.”I smiled at her.

“Unnie,there was a problem today rt?you are so scared and frightened.Wha….”She was asking me but I snapped in and said, “Lina,stop reading everyone’s mind!!!People have privacy you know??Because you are a witch,it doesn’t mean you can do everything you want ok??” I shouted at her.

“Un…Unn.ie..”She looked at me surprised.

I realized I was saying too much because of anger. “Oh.Sorry Lina.realli sorry..I’m not in a good mood today.bye.”

“Ne`.Annyounghaseo.”She told me. “Btw Lina,I really mean this.Please stop using your magic on my brother.Please let him go.” I told her and walked to my home.

I was walking on the streets when I felt someone pushed me behind a tree.I screamed and turn around to see Chanyeol there.

“Hello,Stephanie..”He said with his fangs out. “Do you know me???” He hissed..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>