2

Final Round [Hiatus]

"Park Sora, I've raised you well, so I trust in your decision." Your mother patted your shoulder and then gave you a quick hug.

"But are you sure you want to do this?" She stared into your eyes, and you nodded your head. Beth was also by your mother's side, and you could see that while she was frowning, she understand your situation.

"It's going to be alright. I just need to try to get used to more of my home country, the language, and be able to become for fluent, you know?" You laughed and bowed your head. You saw your mother's eyes began to tear up. "Sora, dear, I will miss you so much." You were moved to tears as well and hugged your mother one last time. 

You smiled at Beth tearfully, and she couldn't contain it anymore; she ran over and gave you an enormous bear hug. "Sora, good luck." "I'll really miss you when you're gone." You wiped your tears and released from your friend's embrace. Sniffing your nose, you nodded your head at Beth and your mother. "I promise, I will take good care of myself."

-Now Boarding to Seoul, South Korea-

Fast Forward 1 Day

-------

"Aish." You rolled in your heavy luggage with great difficulty. Tipping your hat down, you proceeded to get your carry-on. "This is just..obnoxious." You mumbled under your breath. 

"You need any help?" You heard a voice and looked up. There stood a grinning dirty blond headed, handsome looking guy. He didn't look Korean.

You nodded your head quickly and spoke in Korean. "Yes, that would be nice." You saw the guy chuckle as he carried one of your heavier luggages, and you proceeded to get your small carry-on. 

Both of you rolled the luggages out of the plane and walked outside of the gate. The guy settled down your heavy luggage and gave you a smile.

"Is that all?" He asked, and you nodded your head. "Kamsamnida." You said decorously.

"Ah no problem." He chuckled. "The name's Luhan by the way." You widened your eyes a little and nodded your head again. "Nice to meet you, Luhan." You gave him an ecstatic reply.

As you dipped down to get your settle your luggage into place, Luhan kept talking. "So...are you like a transfer? Your accent is a little different than most Koreans." You raised your head and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm from America. So my English is better." Luhan nodded his head. "That's interesting. Are you transferring to any high schools here?" He continued asking. After you got all your luggage into place, you replied.

"Ah yes..the music/arts school Hyundai's." Luhan beamed. "All-boys?"

You nervously shook a little but replied. "Yes." "I'll be attending the school this fall as well. I'm a transfer student from China." He laughed, and you couldn't help blush lightly at how cute Luhan was. 

"Hey...your face is kind of red." You jumped a little at Luhan's words and placed your hand on the back of your head while tapping your feet stealthly. "Well you see...I'm running a little bit on fever..and the plane's temperature in my seat was a little stuffy..so.." 

"Say no more." Luhan patted your shoulder and gave you a smile. "I understand." 

You watched as Luhan give you a wave and turn around. "See you at school....?" "It's Park Sora.." Ah crap. Luhan twitched a little and gave you an incredulous look.

"Isn't that rather too girly for a boy?" He inquired, but you made up a story. "Well you see..I was born near the ocean, and so my mother decided to name me Sora for the seashells that sparkle up the seaside scenery." You brushed your head and chuckled boyishly.

Luhan still stared at you like you were strange, but he nodded his head and bought your snitch. "Ah..okay." "Well, it was nice meeting you, Sora. See you then." He turned his back this time, and you could hear his luggage roll down the aisle.

Phew. You sighed and wiped the little increments of sweat on your forehead. "That was a close one." You whispered to yourself and began to walk down the aisle to the direction of the airport's exit. 

--------

Morning light still poured out as you trudged down the sidewalk after getting off a taxi from the airport. You had arrived in Seoul and felt the breeze brush your short hair lightly. The city was beautiful, and the edifices were built orderly and compact. Everything seemed to fall into place, and this made you happy because you liked everything that looked immaculate.

And yes, you had cut your hair to a short length so that you looked more like a boy. In fact, the clothes you were wearing were common clothes for guys as well. You were determined to get into Hyundai's because you just had to see Kyungsoo. You had to know why he was not responding to your letters; something was certainly up, and it was contrary of Kyungsoo's ordinary behavior.

A sweet aroma filled the air, and you could hear many women and men talking on their phones in Korean. It was awfully strange because you were not so used to it all. In fact, you had a little bit difficulty trying to communicate with the taxi driver. He had been puzzled by your American accent. You sighed and breathed into the air as leaves drifted from a nearby tree. "I really gotta improve my home language skills." Your blue luggage continued to roll behind you, carrying new belongings of yours. No more girl clothing or accessories. 

After walking for a few miles down the sidewalk, you narrowed down to a stone sign that had a description in Korean characters. "Hyun..hyundai?" You pronounced slowly as you could barely read characters. "Am I here?" You looked around and saw that many guys were talking with each other outside the school and engaging in outside school activities. You became curious, but just as you were about to walk in, a man stopped in front of you. "Hey, who are you?" He held a ruler and gave you a grimacing look to which you flinched.

Stomping your feet with aplomb and blowing your hair, you gave him a response. "Well..can't you see that I'm transferring to Hyundai's." "I am a boy after all." The man narrowed his eyes and held his hand out. "Documents." You hestitated a little but dug in your luggage to fish out for the school transcripts, that you improvised a little. 

"What..what is all this?" The man squinted his eyes and stared at the English letters. "They are my grades and achievements." You huffed in a deep voice. You heard the man widen his eyes as he looked down at your letter grades. "Nice." "You can go in." He placed his ruler to his side and put the documents back into your hands. "Go on." He smiled pleasantly, and you nodded your head. 

You looked around the area as you entered Hyundai's gates. "Everything is so..expansive." You murmured to yourself, and without looking you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. "WHO'S THERE?" You jumped back and turned around to see Luhan laughing at you. "Nice to see you again, Sora. You sighed in relief and bowed your head. "Hey Luhan." You smiled, and he suddenly punched you on the shoulder. Ouch, painful much? "Come on, stop being so slow. You took like an hour after me to get to Hyundai's." He started laughing and motioned you to hurry up.

"Aish, I get it, bro." You replied out loud to him. As you followed behind Luhan with your luggage, the two of you all entered the school's building promptly. Everywhere you could see most of the boys carrying instruments or towels for dance class. Some of them waved at you and Luhan, the new transfers. 

The two of you passed the hallways quietly, and you suddenly noticed a familiar figure in a music studio. The room had an outside mirror, so you could see the person inside. You..you knew him....

very well.

It was Do Kyungsoo.

And never before had you heard such a beautiful voice in your life. 

------------------

2nd chap is up! :D

please enjoy >.< haha

comment, subscribe? XD