4

Final Round [Hiatus]

Kai motioned for you and Luhan to enter your room, and you suddenly became astounded by how fancy everything looked. The lights shone brightly from the ceiling, the tables were neat and clean, and the bunk-beds were well-made. There were also lava lamps and soft looking couches by the side of the room, in addition to order tables for food and etc. Your eyes widened and your mouth fell open as you saw how..expensive it all looked. You felt that Luhan was feeling the same way as you did. 

 

"Impressed, newbies?" Kai chuckled and leaned on the wall of your dorm. "You'll be staying here for the rest of the year and so forth." He continued and ran his fingers through his hair. "There's a large shower and bathroom behind the bunk-beds. Pretty spacious, makes me happy." You dropped your luggage and flumped on one of the soft couches. "This feels really nice." You murmured pleasantly, and Luhan chuckled at how silly you were being. 

"Anyways...you can relax later. I'll have to show you your classes, give you your schedules, and hand out school events, etc." "You know." Kai stopped for a moment and propped a finger on his chin. "It's tough being the student body president." Sigh. Kai was being haughty again, but you wouldn't let him get to you. You were excited about this school because everything seemed to fit accordingly to your tastes. Kyungsoo was here, and you could now approach him and ask him why he had been ignoring your letters.

But you had to devise up a plan to meet him. He probably wouldn't even remember what you looked like by now. In the letters that you had sent him, there were rarely any photos, just plain words. So for the time being, he wouldn't know that you were the Park Sora whom he had known in the past. It had been obviously 6 years, and you had changed drastically in appearance and height in those six years. "Sora??" "Sora?" You were in a daze and suddenly felt Luhan's hand continuously press against your shoulder. You shook your head instantly and directed your attention to Luhan. "Yeah...?" "You seemed to be imagining something." Luhan laughed. "You should be hurrying now, I think Kai is waiting patiently for us out the door." 

"Ah yes...sorry bro." You tried to sound manly and coughed in a deep masculine voice. "I was just, you know, thinking of the great stuff that's going to be around here." Luhan gave you a perplexed look but patted your shoulder. "Alright alright, well let's get to the main part first before we get so excited." "Classes, schedules, etc." 

"Students, are you finally ready?" Kai walked in the door and folded his shoulders in a slightly irritated manner. "You know we don't have all day." You bowed you head in apology, and Luhan and you followed Kai, who had begun walking out the door. Kai stopped and you noticed that he was holding two folders. "Inside these folders are your class schedules, newbies." "Block Schedule, easy to understand?" Kai smiled, and you nodded your head hesitantly.

"Ah, Luhan, we have Differentials and Organic Chemistry together." You said as you glanced over Luhan's schedule. Definitely more advanced than senior year at my high school. You thought to yourself and slipped the schedule paper back into the folder. "Altogether you can see that you have a total of eight classes, four on one day, and four on another day." Kai continued to explain. "So basically it just means that you have two days to do your after-class work." You nodded your head in approval and placed the folder to your side. Luhan had also nodded his head, and soon enough Kai began walking down the hallways again.

"We're going to another building." He said over the distance. "Hurry up." Luhan and you quickly ran up to Kai's side, he laughed a little. Kai opened the huge double blue dorm door and led you and Luhan out into the midst of a scorching sun. You drank some water to keep yourself hydrated during the trip.

------

"Well that was great." "Classes start tomorrow right?" Luhan mumbled as he plopped down on the bottom bunk. "Yeah, man." You huffed. Luhan was your only room-mate; you were hoping to share the same room as Kyungsoo, but things just didn't go that way. "Well, I can think of something." You said quietly to yourself.

"Want to order some food?" "My stomach's growling over here." Luhan suddenly said, and you peered over your bunk, noticing him flipping through the pages of a menu. "Not really." You whispered softly and heard Luhan sigh. "Okay, then I guess I'll just grab something for myself. Let's see...udon noodles..." You didn't listen anymore to Luhan's sporadic choices and suddenly dozed off.

------

You woke up and yawned from your 2 hour nap. It had been only about 3 PM. Kai had told you and Luhan that there would be a social party tonight at a particular building in the school.

"There's going to be a hell lot of pretty girls." Kai winked and nudged your shoulders. "Ready to get some?" You rolled your eyes and shuffled your shoulder away from him quietly. "Oh, I see that you're not interested in females?" Kai smirked and eyed your suspiciously. Your eyes widened and you grinded your teeth. "That's not what I meant, man." "I'm just not in the mingling mood." Kai held back a laugh and then patted your shoulder. "Alright then, Sora, you'll be missing out." 

"Do you really want to go to that social party thing tonight?" You said softly, but Luhan could hear you. "Well..it's good for meeting people. It couldn't hurt I mean. We could pick up some girls." You heard Luhan chuckle, yet you settled back quietly. "But if you're not in the mood for that, we should still get to know the school's students better. Better to have more sources." "I guess." You said. "So are you going to go?" Luhan asked. "I guess." You repeated and soon enough heard the shuffling of Luhan's bed sheet. "Alright then." You saw Luhan stand up and stretch his arms.

"Hey, you know what time the social starts?" Luhan asked. "In like thirty minutes. We should probably get dressed." You said and climbed down the ladder of your top bunk. "Where do we get suits?" Luhan continued. And this time, you were a little confused. You and Luhan had nothing to wear; on your trip from America to Korea, you didn't really bring any fancy clothing. "I'm not sure..."

Soon enough, the door to your room opened. It was Kai, he was standing by the doorway. "Hey, newbies, you ready for the social?" You couldn't help but stare at how gorgeous Kai looked. His black suit complemented his black, slightly curled hair; his eyes were huge yet they were beautiful, deep brown encompassed his pupils. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Kai smirked, and you found yourself back to your senses. "Nothing man. I just really like the suit you got on." You made up an excuse and scratched your head. Kai chuckled but continued. 

"Hey, it looks like you students don't have anything fancy to wear to our social. It's starting soon in about twenty minutes." Luhan shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I guess we won't be going then." Kai rolled his eyes and walked up to you and Luhan. "Don't be serious now. I've got plenty of things that you can wear. Follow me, I'll even help if I see that you're lacking in style." Kai smiled, and you scoffed quietly.

"I guess..." Luhan shyly scratched his head, and the two of you followed Kai, in your casual clothes, to his room.

-------

"Looking handsome." Kai smiled as he eyed you and Luhan in his suits. "Although I would have to say that you both look pretty feminine.." Kai chuckled, and you blushed a little, yet Luhan held a darkish expression. "Nah, men, I'm just playing. 100% masculine." He gave you and Luhan a thumbs up and turned around toward the door, gesturing for both of you to come quickly.

Your stomach fell and you felt a slight irritation in your mind. The hell. 100% Masculine?

----------------------

well finally i got to update in like a week... >___> school started last week, so i'm bombarded with ap work already. yeesh.

hope you enjoy this chapter, i'll update again sometime this week :) triple update most likely.

enjoy, comment, subscribe, w/e :)