3

Final Round [Hiatus]

Was that who you thought it was? You watched with amazement on your face as you noticed how passionate your childhood friend was singing inside the studio. His voice was so powerful and enchanting that you were surprised by it all. You didn't know that Kyungsoo had such a talent all this time. Had he been hiding it from you this whole time? You pondered on this, but then these thoughts were extirpated. It didn't matter because right now, you were just mezmerized with his singing. 

"Yah, Sora." You felt Luhan hit you lightly on the shoulder. You turned around and gazed at him darkly. Even though Luhan had a cute face and appearance, he could definitely hit hard, mainly because...he was a guy and you were the girl. "Well." Luhan narrowed his eyes and laughed. "Aren't you going to hurry up?" He poked your shoulder, and you sighed, glancing back one more time at Kyungsoo, who was still immersed in his singing. "I see that you are attracted to him, aren't you now, Sora?" Luhan winked at you, and you jumped back, yet you blushed a little.

"Hey it's fine. I understand your feelings." Luhan laughed and tapped your shoulder. "But seriously, let's meet up with the principal and get our uniforms, dorms, supplies, and classes all managed up. You don't want to procrastinate that all do you?" He smirked as you stuck your tongue out at him. "Come on." You sighed and followed Luhan who had already turned his back in the direction of the principal's office. 

-------

"Hello new transfer students. I am your principal Kim Soo-yung." "Please to meet you young children." You and Luhan bowed in respect, and the principal laughed. "I hope that you all will be comfortable in this new setting, certainly when you have traveled so far to come to this outstanding school." She smiled, and you scratched the back of your head nervously while Luhan just stood there pleasantly.

"Here's a map of the school's area. Look here. This is where your classes are. And I see that you all are excelling in singing?" Luhan nodded his head, but you were surprised because you didn't know. "Both of you will possibly share a dorm together." The principal continued professionally while placing the maps in you and Luhan's hands. "I'll bring in a guide to help you children get more comfortable to the school's areas." 

The principal then turned her head and motioned for a student to come over. "Hello, Kai." "Will you be so kind as to give a tour of our school to these lovely new transfer students?" Kai bowed his head and gave her a gorgeous smile. "Yes, I can do that." He turned to you and Luhan and tipped his chin coolly after Principal Sooyoung left for her office again to file paperwork.

"I'll show you around. Name's Kai by the way." He shook you and Luhan's hands and smiled. "Follow me, newbies, I'll show you around Hyundai." "It's a pretty big place so.." You watched as Kai opened a nearby mini fridge; he then tossed you and Luhan bottles of water. "So..drink that just in case you get dehydrated." 

You rolled your eyes and smiled. This Kai guy. He was really cocky when the principal wasn't around. But when the principal was nearby, he was so servile. 

--------

The sunlight poured easily from the canopy of several trees, and sooner the sky enlightened the broad region of the school. "So what are you guys perfecting in Hyundai?" Kai asked. "Ah..we sing." You and Luhan said in unision. "That's cool." Kai nodded his head and began to chug down his water bottle. "Uhh..what do you do?" You asked shyly, yet daringly. Kai placed the cap back onto his water bottle after taking a deep breath.

"I dance. In fact, they call me Kai the "dancing machine."" Kai grinned, and you rolled your eyes. "Yet..Chen is also nicknamed that. He and I are equally good I guess." Kai wiped his mouth and placed his hand to his side again. "We're getting close to your dorms." Kai motioned with his hands for you and Luhan to follow him.

Arriving inside the dorm's building, you quickly opened your map to see where you were. "This is Dorm 3." "You guys will be staying in the same room due to the fact that there's like no space left in the dorms." Kai laughed and dug into his pockets for a key. He inserted the key into the door-knob hole, and the door eventually clicked open.

"Welcome to 3E, your personal dorm, newbies." 

-------------------

yeah.kinda short. mehhh i'll try to update better :)))

at least i triple updated this story today XDD hahaha

school is starting tomorrow :( ahh i'll be getting really busy guys T___T

hope you enjoy this er.short chap anyways.

comment,subscribe for more ;)