Part 8

Torn Between Two Brothers

From: Miyabi-chan

 

“Let’s meet up at the rooftop before the festival bonfire starts.”

 

------END------

 

A messaged received by Shintaro from Miyabi on the last day of their school festival. He wondered what has gotten into her, wanting him to meet with him there when in the first place, Miyabi doesn’t really like spending time at the rooftop which is a total opposite to Shin who is really fond of staying up there to unwind and all.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

            It’s already been a ritual of Sekai High School to start the very last part of their festival with the most anticipated event to every student, the confession time. While everyone was excited for what is going to happen, Macy is being bothered on the other hand for some unknown reasons. Anyways, she isn’t expecting any confession since she has Ryuu already, of course. But then, she wished to be with him during that time.

 

            It was already twilight and almost everyone already gathered on the field, having only half an hour before the event would start.

 

            She checked on her phone from time to time, wondering where Ryuu was. He hasn’t texted nor contacted her since they separated just this lunch.

 

            “Mou, where could he be?” she uttered, looking around and started to find for him instead. “I’ve been searching the whole campus already. Ryuu where did you go?” she worriedly muttered to herself. “I’ll just go back to the field, maybe he is already there,” she decided.

 

            She was trying to call and text him when unfortunately, her phone run out of battery. “Sheesh!”

 

            While walking down the dark hallway going back to the field, somebody who’s running accidentally bumped on her.

 

            “Gomen,” a very low voice prattled before she could react.

            “Shin?” she said as she realized that it was Shintaro who bumped on her.

 

            “Macy-chan,” he eventually looked up and hugged her tight, burying his face on her shoulder.

 

            She got surprised with Shin’s sudden action but then she ended up wrapping her arms around him, “What happened?”

 

* * *  *  * * * * * * * * * *

 

            Ryuu checked on his phone as he got out of the resto. He came to meet p with the coach of the National Soccer team. “I hope, I didn’t get Macy worried,” he exclaimed, seeing lots of missed calls and texts he received from her. He hurriedly rode a taxi back to his school, hoping that he could still catch up. He leaned back, looking out of the window, thinking deeply.

 

            Ryuu was given the opportunity to be a part of the National Team and permanently transfer to Tokyo. He is afraid to get separated with Macy, he is afraid that the thing that he feared the most might happen if he will go.

 

            He eventually reached the school and just in time, the event hasn’t started yet but he doesn’t know where Macy is. He even couldn’t contact her. He looked for her in the people gathered on the field but couldn’t find her still. So he then searched for her around the campus.

 

            “The event is starting already,” he sighed as he was walking back to the field when something caught his eye. “Shin? Macy-chan?” he mumbled to himself then felt his tears rolled down his cheeks and ran away.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry if there are some typos and grammar errors, I haven't edtied this though but I hope this chapter still went well. ^^v I'll do my best to update sooner than soon :D