Part 7

Torn Between Two Brothers

            “Oi! Shintaro! You’re spacing out again!” the class president tapped Shintaro’s shoulder, slightly pushing him and reminded him of what to bring for the upcoming festival in their school. “Your assignment, okay?” he uttered at him and left.


            “Geez! It’s been a week and I still can’t forget about it!” Shintaro gripped on his hair and slowly touched his lips, smiling like an idiot to himself. “MOOOOOOU!” he slammed his forehead on his desk. “AWW!” he exclaimed and rubbed his forehead.


            “BA! KA!” somebody voiced out and he then turned to see who was there and saw Macy.


            “What’s happening to you? Are you alright?” she curiously asked.

“Why does she seem so fine? Had she already forget about what happened? No fair!”  he thought as he was unconsciously stared at Macy’s lips.

“Oi!” Macy tried to destruct her. He shook his head and went back to himself.

“Ah etto~ daijoubu desu,” he uttered with an awkward smile.

“Oh okay, you’ve been so weird lately ne? Doue? Was it because of----”

“Because of last week,” he cut Macy’s sentence.

“Souka, gomen ne~” she looked down, a bit discomfited remembering what happened on that day.

“Iie, it was fine,” he assured her, “My fault too.”

 

***************************************

 

Ryuu was walking home when he saw Miyabi-chan alone too. “Miyabi-chan!” he called out.

“Ryuu-kun,” she turned to him and smiled. Ryuu then ran toward her and smiled back.

“You alone? Where’s Shin?” he asked.

“He went to buy something needed for the festival so I’ll go home alone now,” she replied.

“Oh souka,” Ryuu looked at her and noticed that she seemed bothered or something. “Are you fine, Miyabi-chan?” he continued.

Miyabi just replied a sad look at him and hugged him, shaking her head as she sulked on his chest.

“Eh?” uttered Ryuu in shock. Hesitant, he slowly gave her a friendly embrace. “What happened?”

 

**********************************

 

“Souka~” Ryuu said after listening to Miyabi. “Actually, I also have the same fear as you do. I wanted to ask Macy about it but then I don’t want to complicate things,” he looked down and picked a stone, throwing it to the river and glanced at Miyabi.

“Don’t you think we should ask them?” Miyabi queried.

“I’m not prepared of what’s gonna happen yet.” Ryuu replied in an anxious tone.

Miyabi sighed and just turned to the river instead. “Let’s just wait for them to tell us, I guess. But what if it’s not like what we both are thinking?”

Ryuu shrugged and got up offering her a hand. “I’ll you home, it’s already late.”

Miyabi nodded at him then grabbed his hand and quickly got up. “Thanks, Ryuu-kun,” she flashed a smile at him.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oh gosh~ major major sin against my readers for not updating for so long. Gomenasai ne (_ _) And sorry if the chapter is just too short T_____T I actually had finished the story already but I guess I couldn't post them all yet here, I haven’t typed the rest yet HEHE ^^v Please bear with me~ Thank you guys :3