Part 1

Torn Between Two Brothers

 

Autumn, ten years ago, “Okay, Shin-chan, you will be the groom and Macy-chan will be the bride and I will be the priest who will get you both married.” Ryutaro told the two little kids acting as the priest when they were playing wedding. “Demo, Niichan! I want to marry you! It's you whom I want to marry.” Macy contradicted. “But Shinchan will cry, Macy-chan. Don't worry, I will marry you someday!” he replied to her smiling with assurance.

 

From that very moment Ryutaro told Macy, “I will marry you someday.” She said to herself, “He's the one and no one else.”

 

“Niichan,” Shintaro approached Ryuu while pulling his shirt. “I want Macy-chan to be my wife.” he said with teary eyes.

 

“Hai, Shin. You will both marry each other, okay.” Ryuu would respond to him petting his head.

 

It has always been like that for the three of them, it seems like a love triangle, ne? But well, they really brought it until we grew up, though.

 

 

Present :

 

“Okinasai, Macy-chan! We will be late for the first day of class!” Shintaro jumped onto Macy's bed, waking her up. “It's still too early, Shin! Give me 5 minutes, okay?” she told him and snored again. “Oi! Ryuu-nii is waiting for us. Remember? We're now on the same school as him!” he said while jumping up and down on her bed. Just hearing Ryuu's name, she hurriedly got up and ran to the shower.

 

“What's wrong with her? I just mentioned Ryuu-nii and then she was so...ugh! Crazy lad.” Shin said hissing. “Oi! Hurry up!”

 

“I'm hurrying!” Macy yelled from the shower. She went out of the shower and saw Shin still on her bed sitting. “Why are you still here? Baka!” she asked and pushed him out of the room and closed the door.

 

“I'm just waiting for you, though.” he shouted through it and proceeded downstairs.

 

“He is really a .” she said scoffing and hurriedly fixed herself. She then quickly went downstairs and saw Ryutaro waiting for her with Shin and then flashed a very sweet smile at him.

 

Ryuu-nii! Gomen if I took so long.” she ran to him and cling-ed on him tight.

 

Macy-chan! Good luck on your first day, ne.” Ryutaro told her, beaming.

 

Arigatou, Ryuu-nii. Let's go?” she said.

 

Ittekimasu, Obaachan.” they uttered and went to school.

 

Oh gosh! He really looks like an angel when he smiles.” she thought while looking at him as they walk.

 

On the other hand, Shintaro was just walking behind them and watching them enviously.

Niichan has always been the one for her.” he thought, sighing. “How I wish, it would be me.”

 

 

 

At school :

 

Shinchan!” Macy called him from behind and ran towards him.

 

Let's eat lunch together!” she said.

 

Eh? Hontou ni?” he asked her suprisingly. “Yosh! It's now time Shintaro! I can't always be with Macy-chan alone, though.” he thought when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

 

Macy-chan, Shin, where do you wanna eat lunch? Gotta be my treat!” Ryutaro approached, staring at both of them.

 

But, I thought...” Shintaro uttered, facing Macy.

 

Oh yeah, eating lunch together with Ryuu-nii.” Macy told him, smiling. “Let's go?”

 

Is there something wrong, Shin?” Ryutaro asked.

 

Betsuni.” he replied shaking his head. “Hmm, ikimashoo.” he then walked ahead of them.

 

Shintaro has always been trying to get Macy's attention from his Niichan but he just couldn't. Since they were kids Macy was just about his Ryuu-nii, until one day...

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

*the bell rang*

 

Ne, Macy-chan. Let's just meet at the school gate, okay? Jia.” Shintaro told her.

 

Oi, Shin! Where are you going?” she called out. “That guy really. If only Ryuu-nii don't have his practice.” she hissed.

 

She quickly fixed her stuffs and ran to the school gate to wait for Shin.

 

What took him so long?” she wondered. She checked on her phone and saw Shin's message.

 

Gomen, Macy-chan, I guess I can't go home with you now. Kiotsukete.”

 

Ugh! So I just waited for nothing, ne?” she shrugged home and happened to pass by a small ramen shop and saw Shin inside.

 

She peeked inside and saw Shin laughing. “Whom is he with?” she wondered and tried to look but she just couldn't she who the person is. She entered the shop and tried to approach Shin when she found out that he was with a girl. Macy suddenly felt her heart throbbing like never before.

 

Why do I feel this way?” she thought and abruptly ran out of the resto with great confusion in her heart and mind.

 

( Does that mean, Macy-chan has feelings towards Shin? But how about her long time admiration to Ryuu, will she still be confused or will already be certain of what she feels? )

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

See yah next chap \o/

Sorry! That's all my brain could do T^T

But hope you guys enjoyed LOL

-iloveNakayan :DD