Lonely

Decisions

 

Seunghyun's POV:

                It's already been a week since that incident. I tried calling her a couple of times but she never answered it. Right now I'm heading to their house, Not only to apologize but also to say goodbye. You see my dad's company is expanding and right now my parents are in the Philippines they will be staying there for a long period of time. I and Minho are left here since I don't to leave Korea but right now I don't have any reason to stay here anymore. So I decided that the both of us (Minho and I) to stay there for God know how long. We are now heading to the airport but Minho convinced me to say at least goodbye to Bom. He knew what happened. I tell my brother everything same goes for him. He said Bom had been a good friend for a long time not only to me but also to him so he said it is only right to say goodbye.  We already arrived in front of Bom's house, I got out of the car and Minho stayed because according to him we need some time alone. I knocked in their door.

 

"Coming!" I heard Bom then she opened  the door and suddenly said "What are you doing here?" with an irritated voice.

"Just saying sorry and goodbye" I tried to say it casually but I know that I failed miserably

"Whtat?!" she said obviously shocked with what I said.

"We will be staying in the Philippines from now on. Hey thanks for being such a good friend to us especially to me. I prepared this for you.I wish you all the best Bommie." I said while looking at her, memorizing her features. I kissed her cheeks and hand her my simple gift. I left but she didn't say anything maybe she is shock. I don't want to leave her but she said she doesn't want me anymore that's why I decided to leave.

 

"Hyung are you sure you want to leave. We can still back out you know?" Minho said as soon as sat.

"AIsh! Minho that's the nth time you asked me." I replied, irritated.

"Are you?" he asks again

"Yes, I am!" I said.

 

                I look back at her house then whispered to myself "Goodbye, my alien"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short update. 

what do you think abput this chapter?

comments are well appreciated!