The One Left

Decisions

 

Seunghyun's POV:

            Okay.I'm very positive something wrong with Bom. Yesterday she kept staring in space and she looks like she is in deep thought and today she left to school without us. I wonder what's the problem of that alien.

"Hyung where's Bom noona?" asks Minho, my brother.

"She already left." I answered

"This is a first."

 

            You see even though Bom got a boyfriend she will still go to school with us. ALWAYS.

 

At school….

 

            Ha!There's the alien she must have enough reason why she didn't walk with us.

 

"Bom!Bom!Bom!" I called for her attention while waving my hand. I'm pretty sure she saw me because she glanced at my direction but she ignored me and continued walking. I wonder what's her problem. I'll just talk to her during class. We have the same classes anyway. During class, I kept calling her, hoping I'll get her attention but it seems that I'm invisible. I got scolded by our teacher a couple of times because I'm not paying attention at her discussion what can she do I'm concerned for my best friend. I decided to stop since I doesn't want to get detention but my mind is still occupied about Bom. I'll just talk to her during lunch.

 

Bom's POV:

 

            I feel sorry for SEunghyun. He didn't do anything and here I am giving him cold treatment. It's already lunch time. Me and Jiyong is already seated at our usual spot. I saw Seunghyun heading at our table. OKay Bom. Time to put your mask.

 

"Hi alien! Hi Jiyong!" greeted Seunghyun while sitting down.

"You're not welcome here anymore" Jiyong said harshly.

Seunghyun stopped eating and said "What are you talking about?" while looking hopefully at me that I'll defend him.

"He is right. No one wants you here." I said with all the hatred I could master with my voice. Never did I imagine that I will be talking with my best friend like this.

"Bu---" Seunghyun protested.

"Just go stupid loser!" I said.

"Bom" Seunghyun said. Hurt and betrayal evident in his voice.

"I don't you to hang out with you anymore. So go!" I said. Please Seunghyun go before I take back everything I said. This is also for you Seunghyun.

,

            Seunghyun got up and walk away. I watched his back with my teary eye.

 

"I'm glad that you choose me, Babe. You made the right decision." Jiyong said then kissed my cheeks. I just smiled and played my food since I don't have appetite. I hope I made the right decision of letting Seunghyun go. I hope that I will never regret my decision. Anyway this is also for you my alien, Seunghyun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what do youy think about it?

comments are well appreacited:)))