His Goodbye Present

Decisions

 

Bom's POV:
 

            I was left infront of our doorstep, still shocked from the news I heard. I'm tightly holding the little wooden box that Seunghyun gave me.

 

"BOM!" my mom called and that's the only time I turn bak into reality, that my Tabi has left me. I run upstairs, tears falling in my eyes. As soon as I reached my room I closed the door Nand slide down hugging my knees while crying my hearts out.

 

After a few minutes…

 

            I calmed myself even for a little bit. I grab the box inside is a wooden keychain. It is corn boy keychain. I noticed there's a letter in the box. I grab it then opened it so that I can read it.   

 

It says:

 

Dear Bommie,

I'm sorry for suddenly leaving you. Even if you don't consider me as your friend anymore I want to tell you that I still consider you as my best friend. The one and only. Thak you, Bom for sticking up with me, for protecting me with those bullies in our school.Thank you. I wish you all the happened in the world, alien. You deserved to be happy.

 

I admit that it broke me when you said that you don't want me anymore but I realize you are right. Who will need someone like me, right? But I also know that I need to accept your decision.

 

Bom, I just need to ask you a favor and that is to never forget that once in your life you've met me. Bom promise me that you'll never change. That you'll always always be the cheerful and weird Bom. Bom always remember I'm always here for you even though we are thousand miles apart. I am always here for you. Always will be.

 

I love you my alien best friend. Take care. Till we meet again.

 

Love,

Tabi

 

P.S. I personally made that wooden keychain. That Mr. Corn key chainis me :))) Please, don't throw It :D  I have the girl version of that :))) If you're sad talk that key chain  that way you're like talking to me. If you feel that you're alone hold that key chain it's like me at your side, trying to make you laugh. But I'm pretty sure you don't need that since you have Jiyong at your side. I wish that your relationship will last.

 

            After reading the letter I cried again. Holding the key chain near my heart. I'm sorry Tabi. I'm gonna miss you so much. Take care my Tabi.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm afraid i won't be able to update tomorrow because we have classes:((( but we'll see:))

what do you think about Tabi's gift?

comments are well appreciated!

keep reading:))

@happikellx: thank you:)) maybe i'll be able to update after 3 days but it depends. If don't have a lot of school works i'll be able to update sooner :D

@topgbom: thank you:)) sadly, yes he is leaving. you'll know the reason in the right time:)