Becoming Official

Decisions

 

Minho's POV:

            This is the day that I've planned to ask Mia to be my girlfriend. Everything is already set and hopefully she'll say yes. A while ago Seunghyun hyung gave me some encouraging words. I'm very thankful to have him cause I know no matter how much he change he's still the same loving brother to me. Right now, I'm on my way to school now. I'm already courting Mia for a year now. I even studied the right way of courting a Filipina to show her how sincere I am. I hope she saw with all my efforts how much I loves her.

 

            After a few minutes of traveling I already arrived at our school. As soon as I enetered our classroom I went to where Mia is sitted.

"Read this" I said giving her the book. Mia and I have the same passion for reading books.

"Becoming Yours" Mia said reading the title of the novel

"Yup."

"Oh! Wait! You're the author?" I asked surprised why I suddenly wrote a book.

"Yup. So you better read it. Be sure to finish it before dismissal. Anyway the book is less than 250 pages and we don't do anything because everybody is busy preparing for the intramurals(sports fest)" I said then got up. I sat on my chair, nervous is written in my face.

 

Mia's POV:

            As I keep on reading the book the scenes are getting more familiar to me. The time I reached the 15th chapter I realized that the story is our story. My story and Minho's life story. As I kept on reading the book one question is on my mind and that is why did Minho suddenly wrote a book about us. That question is answered the time I reached the last chapter of the book which title is "Your Decision". I'm already on the last paragraph of the chapter when the bell rang signaling that it is already dismissal time. I read it for about 5 times before realization struck me. That Minho is finally having the courage. The paragraph states

"And after seems like forever of gathering all the courage I need, I ask her to be mine. To be with her, to share her life with me, to let me have a special space in her heart.

Mia, will you be my girl?"

              Yes, I know it is very simple but I'm very touched with it. I've been waiting for Minho to ask me that question and now finally he had the courage to ask. I quickly get up from place and went to his. He is already fixing his things so I pat his shoulder to get his attention. As soon as he turned around I quickly hugged him and whispered "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask that. I love you Minho" then I broke the hug. He smiles at me, the biggest smile I ever seen in his face and said "I love you more Mia"

 

               And today I became officially his and he became officially mine and I wish this will last forever.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for not updating this last few days. I've been busy with school works:(((

sorry too if this chapter is short

anyway what do you think about it?boring?

comments are well appreciated!

keep on reading!

@blythevord: thank you:)) what do you think about this chapter?

BTW THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN BOM'S POV:)))