Minho's Reason

Decisions

 

Minho's POV:

 

            We've been here in the Philippines for a week now. Tomorrow school starts. Actually I really want to be here in the Philippines, I just didn't go with my parents because I don't want hyung to be left alone. Hyung really don't want to be here but I think he only agreed to be here because of me or Bom noona. I really don't know. He doesn't want to tell me the reason why he agreed to live here. Anyway, I'm very excited for school tomorrow. I can finally see her again, my reason why I want to live here in the Philippines. I can finally see Mia, my childhood friend and at the same time my love. I wonder if she will recognize me hopefully she will it will made my day. Yesterday, we went to school to meet the principal. My dad and the school's principal talk about some stuffs. I took this opportunity to aks the principal what class Mia is in looks like luck is on my side because we are in the same class. You see even at young age I've fallen already at Mia and as time passes by my feelings just grew.

 

"Minho!Seunghyun! It's dinner time! Come down!" called my Mom

 

            We took our sit at the dining table. You can see that we're happy living here. The culture, the country itself and Filipinos are very wonderful and great. We appreciated everything me,umma,appa but not hyung. Hyung is still devastated. I understand hyung even though he doesn't want to talk about it with me. I know he misses Bom noona so much. I observed that he lost a lot of weight. He busied himself in exercising. I let him because I think it his way to forget Bom noona even for a while. Dinner's already done. I went up to my room then prepared myself to sleep but before totally going to bed I went to hyung's room It is my routine every night to check on him. I knock at his door and he answered "Come in"

 

"hyung" I called as I enter the room.

"neh?" he answered while getting up from his bed.

"are you okay?" I aksed again

He chuckled then said "Minho you asked me that every night and yes im okay for the nth time. Don't woory about me, I can manage myself. You better take your rest Min we will wake up early tomorrow and you must get your beauty sleep so that your handsome on front of Mia tomorrow."

"Hyung!" I whinned. He is obviously teasing me.

"What? It's true!" he defended, chuckling.

"Whatever!" I said quite irritated "Just call me if you need anything.Goodnight hyung"

"Night bro and thanks for the concern"

 

The nest morning….

(a/n: they are already in school)

 

"Minho ah. This is my way. Take care and don't mess up." He said and with that we part ways.

            I'm standing in front of my classroom. I took a deep breath then entered the room. I took a seat in the corner. I search Mia through the crowd of people and easily saw here. Her beauty stand out among others. Mia is a pure Filipina. My father and hers are best friends when they are in highschool. My father studied here in the Philippines. Mia and her family lived in Korea when she is younger but her father decided that they need to be back in the Philippines. At first we have communication. Me and Mia talk every night but as time pass why our communication lessen until we don't have communication at all. I'm nervous that she might forget me since it's been a long since we last saw each other.

 

            The first period is already done. It was already our break time. I'm busy gathering my courage to approach Mia but I felt a tap on my shoulder that distracted my concentration. I quick turn around to see who tap me and saw her.  She said with amused face "Minho oppa? It is really you? Keroro oppa?' Yes she calls me keroro because according to her I look like a forg because of my large eyes. I answered her with a smile in my face and said "The one and only."

She returned my smile too then hugged me. At first I was shock Ican't believe that this is really happening  but none the less I gladly return the hug. She broke the hug then took a seat beside me.

 

"what are you doing here?"  she asked obviously shocked.

"My father is expanding the company. How are you?" I answered casually even though my heart is about to burst in happiness.

"Good. You?"

"same"

"Is seunghyun oppa studying here too?"

"Yes. Your brother, Taeyang hyung is his classmate"

"Really? Then their class will be absolutely a crazy one"

"Yeah I agree."

"This school year will be great."

"Very great." I agreed. We continued to chat until the bell rang signaling the start of the next period she bid me goodbye because she need to go back to her seat. I can't stop smiling. Finally I'm with her, my one and only love.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what do you think about this chapter?boring?

your comments will give me motivation to update:))

please drop a comment:D