Change

Decisions

 

Seunghyun's POV:

 

            It's been a year and a half since we started living here in the Philippines. Since I arrived here I only have one goal in my life that is to be a "new" Seunghyun. I'm already tired of being left out and unwanted. I want to change so that someday people will see me as a valuable person and not a stupid one. I hated the old me for giving Bom problems that's why I desire to change. I don't want to be burden anymore. I'm standing right now in front of a mirror. The once over sized Seunghyun is long gone. The well toned and charismatic Seunghyun is all I can see. I fixed my polo to perfection to match my strong aura. Once I asuured that it is perfect I got out then went to my brother's room to wish him good luck. Let's say he has something planned for this special day. I chat with him for a little while, I want to laugh out loud because of my borther's nervousness but I didn't because I know me, his brother, laughing hard will only make make him more nervous. I excused myself because I need to get going or else I'll be late for my class. No matter how much I changed physically, I'm still the same Seunghyun when it comes to my family, especially to Minho and same goes for my other love ones and friends. I'm still the childish Seunghyun when I'm with them.

 

            After half an hour of travelling I finally arrived at my university. I'm already a second year college student while Minho will be his last year in high school. As I pass by girls are starting to glance at my direction and wave at me. As of course as the new Seunghyun I have the confidence to smirk at them and so I did. I can also say that I made a lot of friends here but only Taeyang(Mia's older brother) and Seungri only knows the true me. They are my true friends. The other friends that I made only see's the Seunghyun with the mask because I know that they are only bonding with me because I'm quite popular here in our university.

 

            Before I don't have any confidence in my self. I always put myself down. It’s time for me to shine. I admit that I am cocky with other people. Why? Because this is the new Seunghyun. And people need to live with that.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the supper short chapter

what do you think about it?boring?

drop a comment!

comments are well appreciated!

@tobgbom: don't worry you'll know how bom handles herself soon:)) thank you so much for the comment:D